America moves nukes in range of North Korea?! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

America moves nukes in range of North Korea?!

North Korea wanted to act tough, now its time for their spanking. Funny enough how North Korean aggression is always given a pass or understated, the US would never bother invading N Korea, doesn't even want ot fight them, especially not Sissypants Obama. This is just to embarrass the North Koreans so they think twice about launching their pathetic missiles as "tests" which are actually "threats" in the puny mind of Kim Jong Il who is IMO utterly insane. Also the lone ruler of that monstrosity of a mismanaged nation. That guy has so much ICBM Penis envy that he is literally having a phallic war with anyone who will listen to him. The US just wants him to STFU and leave the South Koreans alone, like most bullies though KJI only respects power, well he got it now in the international embarrassment of a US battlecruiser chilling outside his door while he cowers in his own borders like a kid who threw a snowball at a bigger kid who is now waiting at his front door.

He wants to play bully? he is going to take a big lesson from one of the best bullies on Earth, the US Federal government.

North Korea wanted to act tough, now its time for their spanking. Funny enough how North Korean aggression is always given a pass or understated, the US would never bother invading N Korea, doesn't even want ot fight them, especially not Sissypants Obama. This is just to embarrass the North Koreans so they think twice about launching their pathetic missiles as "tests" which are actually "threats" in the puny mind of Kim Jong Il who is IMO utterly insane. Also the lone ruler of that monstrosity of a mismanaged nation. That guy has so much ICBM Penis envy that he is literally having a phallic war with anyone who will listen to him. The US just wants him to STFU and leave the South Koreans alone, like most bullies though KJI only respects power, well he got it now in the international embarrassment of a US battlecruiser chilling outside his door while he cowers in his own borders like a kid who threw a snowball at a bigger kid who is now waiting at his front door.

He wants to play bully? he is going to take a big lesson from one of the best bullies on Earth, the US Federal government.

I think the reason why North Korea is given a bit of leeway is because China backs them.

I think the reason why North Korea is given a bit of leeway is because China backs them.

Yep.

Oh, for a time when nations decide these matters according to common principles instead of alliances.

What is this costing us? Can we really afford this sort of thing? The plan with North Korea seems to be......no plan. Here we are, hemorrhaging money in Iraq and Afghanistan, and every time the North Korean's decide to massacre 4-50 people it ends up costing us a few hundred million dollars.

We just elected a majority in the House of Representatives that are prepared to massively cut social programs. Those cuts will negatively impact the live of millions of our citizens and still we run around the globe peeing money like a drunken sailor.

Reactions: Milon

China wants them to STFU too, they're getting in the way of their money.

I highly highly doubt this will escalate into a war, unless DPRK has a blatant attack against civilians in the South, or realistically threaten Japan. South Korea, from an international standpoint, hardly offers the US anything as an ally. The only reason we were ever in Korea in the first place was to stop the spread of communism. We never would have been in military operations with the UN had the USSR not been boycotting the UN. Korea was more about the US showing force over the Communists, and MacArthur was highly advocating using atomic weapons against the North.

Flash-forward to today: we are in South Korea because we have been for 60 years. The ideological conflict is mostly over, and the South is little in the way of an "ally" for the United States. We don't do humanitarian missions after Mogadishu, so I highly doubt we will do much in North Korea unless it becomes a blatant disregard for civilian life, threatens Japan, and we have the UN's support, or at the very least the UK's.

I highly highly doubt this will escalate into a war, unless DPRK has a blatant attack against civilians in the South, or realistically threaten Japan. South Korea, from an international standpoint, hardly offers the US anything as an ally. The only reason we were ever in Korea in the first place was to stop the spread of communism. We never would have been in military operations with the UN had the USSR not been boycotting the UN. Korea was more about the US showing force over the Communists, and MacArthur was highly advocating using atomic weapons against the North.

Flash-forward to today: we are in South Korea because we have been for 60 years. The ideological conflict is mostly over, and the South is little in the way of an "ally" for the United States. We don't do humanitarian missions after Mogadishu, so I highly doubt we will do much in North Korea unless it becomes a blatant disregard for civilian life, threatens Japan, and we have the UN's support, or at the very least the UK's.
They need South Korea to to give them super challenging players on tournaments for online games. Especially Starcraft.

Reactions: bamf
It's common knowledge that Bin Laden is hanging out with Kim Jong Il, whispering sweet nothings of war with the U.S. into his ear.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RS21834.pdf

In this please note in the footnotes the largest donator of food to the North through the WFP is America. (not bragging, but want people to look at what is next)

The second largest donator of food to the North through the World Food Program is the South, with Russia third.

The North wants to test the will of its two largest food suppliers through the World Food Program?

They need spanking, but that should come from "dormant" China......the quiet ones that feed Communism off of the rest of the world. I like the Chinese, but they should learn to use their power for the general good of the world.

"America is peeing money to feed starving global people and it may take away from programs here." C'est la vie.

"Feed my sheep."

Last edited:
Yeah, this is standard operating procedure being misconstrued; carrier groups went to the middle east in the same way; have training missions in the pacific, visit ports in japan, europe, et cetera, in the same way. I guess that means we're brining our nukes into range of all these places.

Let's just not have nukes, okay?

They need South Korea to to give them super challenging players on tournaments for online games. Especially Starcraft.

Hmm... have you seen pictures of NK from orbit when it's nightside? It's dark completely dark as if almost uninhabited (by comparison to anything else in the region anyways) I don't think their game-playing activities are quite up to that of the addicted SKoreans.

Yeah, this is standard operating procedure being misconstrued; carrier groups went to the middle east in the same way; have training missions in the pacific, visit ports in japan, europe, et cetera, in the same way. I guess that means we're brining our nukes into range of all these places.

Let's just not have nukes, okay?

That almost has the sound of idealism, which can be good at times. In reality, I wouldn't count my eggs on that one.

North Korea is nothing but a ball of hot air. Get too close and you might get scalded, but that heals quickly. I read somewhere in an article (I can't remember were though), that Kim J Ill is "slipping" and is loosing control of his army. This could just be the signs of its government being in its death throws.

Needless to say I am not concerned when I see North Korea business going on in the world. The only country that makes me legit nervous is Iran, and truth be told I often bury my head in the sand when I see issues with it, as international issues make me unconfortable and I do not like to think about it; it's unneeded stress. Further I can't do anything about it so I there isn't a lot of benifit to me focusing on it.

Hmm... have you seen pictures of NK from orbit when it's nightside? It's dark completely dark as if almost uninhabited (by comparison to anything else in the region anyways) I don't think their game-playing activities are quite up to that of the addicted SKoreans.
Thats probably why I said South Korea. They aren't playing NK, they play the rest of the gaming world.

FYI They are Starcraft playing gods, they hold tournaments in concert halls with big screens showing the matches between godly players as if it was a Sport.

I read somewhere in an article (I can't remember were though), that Kim J Ill is "slipping" and is loosing control of his army. This could just be the signs of its government being in its death throws.

I read something similar. Think the media was trying to blame a broken arrow general or two for the last fling with the South.

Remember the North and Iran are working together on their nuclear and missile technologies.

South Korea was carrying out ‘war exercises’ near the border of N.Korea. They fired shells into an area of disputed territory. The area was sea but it was territory that N.Korea has always claimed was theirs. The S.Koreans knew that their actions would provoke a response
S.Korea is a client state of the US. The US was involved in the division of Korea. S.Korea wouldn’t cough without checking with the US first because the north has nuclear weapons. Also it is because the situation is such a potential flashpoint. China backs the north the US backs the south so it has the potential to drag in all the allies of each side just like Europe in WW1
One of the defence ministers for S.Korea has just resigned. He came under criticism for being too soft on North Korea....but what is he supposed to do.....start world war 3? He has essentially been pushed out of office and you have to ask why?
The US turned its industry towards the manufacture of armaments in WW1 and WW2. This was then followed without pause by the ‘cold’ war in which the US became embroiled in an arms race with the USSR. The production of military hardware became a massive part of the US economy. The US has been involved in global conflict directly or indirectly for a century now. It is also one of the world’s biggest arms traders.
In effect, war became profitable. President Eisenhower became concerned that the US economy was so dependent on maintaining a permanent war footing that in his final speech to the American public he warned them about the ‘military industrial complex’ and said they had a responsibility as citizens to keep it under control: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY[/ame]
The American people responded by marching in the streets in large numbers in protest against the Vietnam war.
Due to the nature of US politics, namely that it is entirely dependent on large sums of money....the country is run by, an industrial and financial elite. The politicians are simply a form of middle management. They form the front men to the moneyed interests behind them. Put in a different way they are the committee of the super rich. The two main political parties are like football teams in a league. Ultimately if you own the league...it doesn’t matter which team wins the league. The super rich own the league (they own the political system) and it doesn’t matter which political party wins the rich will still get richer and the poor will still get poorer.
In the 1960’s President Kennedy wanted to pull the troops out of Vietnam. This of course is not what the moneyed interests wanted (the military industrial complex) because war is profitable for them. Here is a clip of Kennedy, just weeks before he was assassinated, speaking to the assembled US press asking them for their help in exposing a monolithic power structure that was orchestrating things behind the scenes in American politics:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU&feature=fvsr"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU&feature=fvsr[/ame]
In the 1980’s the US fought a proxy war against the USSR in Afghanistan. They did this by funding the muslim mujahideen and giving them weaponry including missiles to shoot down Russian gunships. Among those that were funded and trained by the CIA was Osama Bin Laden.
(Here is a short clip about how the CIA funded some of their subversive operations by using drug money. This activity went on in Afghanistan and Nicaragua: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Bd6lmpIFI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Bd6lmpIFI[/ame] . Here is a link to a Wikipedia page about CIA Operation ‘NorthWood’ which involved plans to carry out terrorist attacks in the US which the US government could then blame on Cuba in order to justify an attack on that country...a ‘false flag’ operation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods )
Also in the 1980’s the US funded Saddam Hussein in his war against Iran. Previously the CIA had helped topple the democratically elected leader of Iran and replaced him with a Shah who was to act as a puppet leader for the US. The Iranians had a revolution and got rid of the Shah. In order to hit back at the regime which had taken over in Iran the US funded and supplied the Iraqis who attacked Iran.
During Saddam’s time in power he gassed a part of the Kurdish population of Iraq. The US however did not do anything about this as he was at that time a client of theirs. Much later however the US used this as an excuse for invading Iraq. They claimed they wanted to topple Saddam because he was a dictator. However the world was full of dictators at that time as it still is today but the US did not try and topple all of those dictators; in fact they helped many of them to seize power.
Kuwait was given slant drilling technology from the US and started sucking oil from under Iraqi soil. They also exceeded their OPEC quotas and dropped oil prices which began to bankrupt Iraq so Iraq invaded Kuwait. The US however then used the invasion of Kuwait as a pretext for war and invaded Iraq and secured the oil supply.
Before doing this however they imposed crippling sanctions on Iraq which lead to the deaths of by UN reckoning 500,000-1.2 million Iraqis many of which were children. In the conflict itself the US and UK forces used depleted uranium shells which left radioactive material littered across Iraq. This has resulted in deaths and deformities of babies (reminiscent of the use by the US of ‘agent orange’ in Vietnam). Estimates range from 500,000 deaths upwards as a result of depleted uranium. Civilian Iraqi casualties, in the war, were over 100,000. Approximately 30,000 Iraqi military personnel were killed.
The US suffered 148 combat related deaths (35 from friendly fire) and a further 145 personnel killed in accidents.
Some Iraqis particularly Kurds helped the Americans and wished to see Saddam Hussein toppled. The US forces however did not carry on into Baghdad and instead pulled out of Iraq leaving those that had helped the US to the mercy of the vengeful Baath Party which ran Iraq. Essentially the US betrayed them.
The second Iraq war occurred because Saddam Hussein decided he wanted to start trading his countries oil in euros instead of dollars because that would give his people a better deal for their oil. Being Iraqi oil it really was their decision. The US dollar however has been the global reserve currency ever since the gold standard was scrapped. This provides certain benefits for the US economy. The US had become a consumer nation and had run up massive debts; many people were only able to pay the interest on their loans and no more. If the US dollar hegemony was threatened it would raise interest rates in the US and this would bankrupt the country. In order to protect the dollar the US invaded Iraq under the pretext of looking for ‘weapons of mass destruction’.
Of course no WMD’s were found because there weren’t any. It was just a lie to justify invasion. The UN weapon inspectors lead by Hans Blix had been in Iraq and hadn’t found any WMD’s prior to the invasion. Also the US military had itself invaded Iraq ten years prior in the first Persian Gulf War and didn’t see any WMD’s then either.
In the UK the government also waged a propaganda war in their media. They told the people of the UK that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and could launch them at Europe in 45 minutes. This of course was a lie and had been taken from a paper that later transpired to be a student paper. A British civil servant, named Dr David Kelly, who was an expert on such matters decided that it was in the public interest for them to know that their government was lying to them so he gave an interview with the then head of the BBC Andrew Gilligan, in which he said that claims in the student paper of Iraq’s capabilities had been ‘sexed up’ by the government. The government responded to this by making sure that Andrew Gilligan was fired from his job and David Kelly was executed near his family home. The police verdict was suicide, but medical experts have denied this.
The second Iraq war has been declared ‘illegal’ because it contravenes one of the primary laws of the United Nations which is that you cannot attack a country unless it has attacked you first.
Iraqi casualties from the second gulf war are estimated by some to be over 1 million. The US has lost over 5,000 troops.
Now Iran has decided that it wants to trade its oil in euros instead of dollars so once again the US is banging the war drum and has threatened Iran with bombing and even nuclear war. High profile officials for example Hillary Clinton and John McCain among others can be seen in the media threatening to bomb Iran. John McCain even seems to think it is funny as you can see him here making a joke about it: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-zoPgv_nYg"]YouTube - Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran[/ame] .
The tragic reality is that the US is a vastly wealthy and influential country with many conscientious citizens and could easily lead the world to peace, but it is lead by a super rich elite who are determined to hold onto power. The bank bailout was the latest chapter in their policy of neoliberalism which has seen vast amounts of public wealth transferred into private hands. Money doesn’t disappear in a crisis it just changes hands.
The same thing has occurred in the UK. Because all the wealth has been sucked upwards to the few super rich people at the top we are now seeing wide spread unemployment, inflation (moving towards hyperinflation), public service cuts, home repossessions, higher taxes, hikes in fuel and energy costs and rising food prices and a privatisation of services which will price most people out of them (for example university education). This is creating a two tier country where only the rich will be able to afford certain key things like education and health care. This is leading to a wave of civil unrest across Europe as the people are waking up to the fact that they have been robbed by the bankers and the corrupt politicians who work for them.
After the destruction caused by the Second World War some people believed that the solution was to work towards greater global unity with the ultimate goal of creating a one world government. David Rockefeller was one such individual and he gifted the money for the land on which the UN building was built in New York. The UN along with other control mechanisms such as the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund were to be the means by which this aim was to be achieved.
With globalisation we have seen the world shrink and countries have begun to merge together in trading blocks such as the: EU, NAFTA, Eurasian Economic Community, Arab League, Union of South American Nations etc. We have seen the emergence of a global economy. People have begun migrating around, national identities are breaking down and borders are beginning to fade.
A group of countries has emerged with the US at its head which some call the ‘free world’. The US itself is run by a small financial elite. The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is a ‘think tank’ of which David Rockefeller is a prominent member. This organisation has dictated to the politicians of the US what to do concerning their foreign policy since it was founded in 1921. Here is a link on Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_foreign_relations . If you scroll roughly half way down you can click on the bit that says ‘membership’ and see some of the powerful people who are members of the CFR and the powerful corporations that are members as well. Here’s Hillary Clinton speaking at the CFR and saying quite honestly how the CFR tells the politicians what to do: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYq3TaBik64&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYq3TaBik64&feature=related[/ame] . Here is Vice President Dick Cheney saying at the CFR how he didn’t mention to his constituents in Wyoming that he was a director of the CFR. Interestingly he was also chairman of Haliburton which is one of the Corporations which has been heavily involved in the Iraq war: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOAk-7F1EVU&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOAk-7F1EVU&feature=related[/ame] . In truth many of the politicians sit on the boards of corporations, which does of course result in conflicts of interest which erode the democratic process. The ex PM of Great Britain Tony Blair has made

Last edited:
Reactions: myself