Adjectives for the Biden Administration today | Page 23 | INFJ Forum

Adjectives for the Biden Administration today

xSw4MOC.jpg
Everything Biden does is creepy disturbing, whether it be dementia mumbling, or Hitler ranting.

Here in Australia, it's unsettling to see a superpower projecting unhinged instability.

It just seems like the US wants to be a one party state, and a befuddled angry leader is useful to that end.

Everything Biden does is creepy disturbing, whether it be dementia mumbling, or Hitler ranting.

Here in Australia, it's unsettling to see a superpower projecting unhinged instability.

It just seems like the US wants to be a one party state, and a befuddled angry leader is useful to that end.

So you’re one of those people with vapor-lock of the amygdala?

Wondering,
Ian

Reactions: Jexocuha
4xYDKtx.jpg

Reactions: Jexocuha
Macron's a good boy, he'll wipe him.

Putin's waifu Berlusconi is running again at 85 and I'm certain he's prepared to wipe all kind of things to win one more term. Just sayin.

Bidenous
Bidensome
Bideny
Bidenish
Bidenified
Bidenesque
Bidenlike
Bidenic
Bidenian

Reactions: aeon

Of course it was. COVID meant people weren’t driving, and as demand dropped, so did the price. It’s peak Trump to claim that as a laudable accomplishment, or proof of virtue, lol.

That said, the US did print an imperial fuckton of money at that time, equal to 80% of what is in circulation now, and no surprise, we’re experiencing the greatest inflation of the last 40 years. But they want Biden to own that!

I suppose selective ignorance is not just a characteristic, but the most essential tactic of the Republican party in the USA today. Has been, and will be, until a new paradigm arrives.

Don’t get me wrong, Democrats have their tactics too, and their condescension and contempt, while different, are not less.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: J. Cardigan
Of course it was. COVID meant people weren’t driving, and as demand dropped, so did the price. It’s peak Trump to claim that as a laudable accomplishment, or proof of virtue, lol.

That said, the US did print an imperial fuckton of money at that time, equal to 80% of what is in circulation now, and no surprise, we’re experiencing the greatest inflation of the last 40 years. But they want Biden to own that!

I suppose selective ignorance is not just a characteristic, but the most essential tactic of the Republican party in the USA today. Has been, and will be, until a new paradigm arrives.

Don’t get me wrong, Democrats have their tactics too, and their condescension and contempt, while different, are not less.

Cheers,
Ian

Anything to take from this is that you must be living in a blue state where the cost of existence is more ridiculous but anyway I remember paying less than $2 a gallon back in 2018 and 2019 wasn't bad either.

Reactions: aeon
Like most states, the land of 10,000 lakes is overall red, but with enough population density in its cities to create blue dots of political power.

No states are really blue or red, right? I mean, the divide, if there is one, is rural (red) vs. urban (blue). In general, of course. Obviously, if you look at other metrics, the north-south divide is a very real thing.

Costs here are fairly normative, but that’s the North and Midwest—you don’t get the bell-end pricing of the coasts.

And for what it is worth, of course you will get different average prices for gas if you compare and contrast CA, TX, MN, NY, FL.

Cheers,
Ian

History