Adjectives for the Biden Administration today | Page 22 | INFJ Forum

Adjectives for the Biden Administration today

Reactions: aeon
That whole post speaks for itself
edit: I see you deleted it, ok

I was speaking to you. You read it and responded. You changed your previous messages so your context is dishonest. Again I was talking to you. Grandstand if you need.
upload_2022-7-26_9-39-43.png

Reactions: larry806q
The more you tighten your grip, @Moranga, the more truth will slip through your fingers.

Cheers,
Ian

As long as you aren't pushing jabs as safe because you're 9x, do whatever want. As long as you aren't dog piling and shutting down people sharing valid data and concerns, do whatever you want.

Reactions: aeon and larry806q
I'm still waiting to fucking die from my vaccine

What is taking so damned long

Reactions: aeon and Wyote
You changed your previous messages so your context is dishonest

I changed my mind due to how clearly unstable and unreasonable you are.
Your answer would have been the same regardless, I'm just trying to get you to chill but you don't know how to do that either.

Also it's not "grandstanding" by simply awknowledging that you deleted a post so my own post doesn't look weird and out of place lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: aeon and Rit4lin
I changed my mind due to how clearly unstable you are.
Your answer would have been the same regardless, I'm just trying to get you to chill but you don't know how to do that either.

Right, you don't know me and never will. As said your words did a 180, they are dishonest and the true context was lost. It had nothing to do with deescalating and was to try to make yourself look all zen or whatever you try to exude. Its fake. Same as Ian, as long as you aren't pushing the jab as safe, do whatever you want. As long as you aren't ganging up and shutting people down who are genuinely trying to help people become aware, do whatever you want. I look down on bullies and don't mind pulling your card.

Reactions: larry806q
Right, you don't know me and never will.

The thing about that is, I kind of do and I'm interested in knowing you better but you have some kind of fear surrounding that for whatever reason.

Same as Ian, as long as you aren't pushing the jab as safe, do whatever you want.

The thing about that is, it is safe in a relative sense and you aren't staff here so you really have no say.
You are free to leave, of course.

As long as you aren't ganging up and shutting people down who are genuinely trying to help people become aware, do whatever you want.

The thing about that is, I am genuinely trying to help whereas you are actively trying to infect people's minds with false propaganda.
Again I feel bad for you, it must be difficult living in a world where you believe you are right about things that are entirely wrong.

I look down on bullies and don't mind pulling your card.

The thing about that is, you are the bully in this situation and are incapable of recognizing it.
Making vague threats against staff, while we are doing our best to allow you to spread your false propaganda.
There comes a point where your presence here is just toxic and not benefiting anyone but yourself.
You don't want to engage with others unless it's to promote your own agenda, and don't want to abide by rules unless they further your own agendas.
You don't absorb what others say, and just spend your time pooping out links to garbage in order to push your own agenda.

You've put yourself in a personal echo chamber where you are infallibly morally correct.
I'm only trying to shake you out of it because I think you are a nice dude and I do care about you, despite you not wanting to accept that.
I think you need a hug or something. I'd give you one if I could.

Reactions: aeon
As long as you aren't pushing jabs as safe because you're 9x, do whatever want

I never have. Nothing in life is safe. My position on the use of vaccines was always, and remains, to compare and contrast the probability and nature of risk of not vaccinating with probability and nature of risk of doing so.

Given those maths, and my desires in life, my choice has been, and remains, to vaccinate.

As long as you aren't dog piling and shutting down people sharing valid data and concerns, do whatever you want.

Again, I always invite new information. Large n-sample, peer-reviewed, reproducible clinical data remains the standard.

That’s how public health works. Some people will have unwanted outcomes regardless of their choices. That’s life—and death.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Wyote
Will Bidden declare a Climate Emergency after the midterms....that would be kinda awesome.
200.gif

The thing about that is, I kind of do and I'm interested in knowing you better but you have some kind of fear surrounding that for whatever reason.

The thing about that is, it is safe in a relative sense and you aren't staff here so you really have no say.
You are free to leave, of course.

The thing about that is, I am genuinely trying to help whereas you are actively trying to infect people's minds with false propaganda.
Again I feel bad for you, it must be difficult living in a world where you believe you are right about things that are entirely wrong.

The thing about that is, you are the bully in this situation and are incapable of recognizing it.
Making vague threats against staff, while we are doing our best to allow you to spread your false propaganda.
There comes a point where your presence here is just toxic and not benefiting anyone but yourself.
You don't want to engage with others unless it's to promote your own agenda, and don't want to abide by rules unless they further your own agendas.
You don't absorb what others say, and just spend your time pooping out links to garbage in order to push your own agenda.

You've put yourself in a personal echo chamber where you are infallibly morally correct.
I'm only trying to shake you out of it because I think you are a nice dude and I do care about you, despite you not wanting to accept that.
I think you need a hug or something. I'd give you one if I could.

Okay, thank you for sharing your POV. Fair enough I can some of your points and how they are valid. I don't want to be toxic or offend even if ultimately thats what I did. I believe what I believe but theres no need to share, def no need to argue. I will be more mindful of this. Im sorry for the abrasive and forceful tone. We are on the same side regardless of differing perceptions.

Reactions: aeon and Wyote
"Kick 'em while they're up
Kick 'em while they're down
Kick 'em while they're up
Kick 'em all around

He and a few others always wanted a one-world government.

Reactions: Reason
superb

PXrG2EP.png

Reactions: Work
Have to wonder just how much more of a disaster Horrible Harris is going to be given that it looks like Joe isn't doing so well health wise.

Meme versions of super spreader Joe

xSw4MOC.jpg

Reactions: Wyote