Adjectives for the Biden Administration today | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

Adjectives for the Biden Administration today

Ill just leave these here

Whenever anyone says this I just imagine them squatting down and pooping right in front of me.
Cuz that's mostly always what they're leaving for me.

Reactions: aeon
Sure, if what is expressed is legitimate complaint. When what is expressed is hyperbole (and I know you don’t like that), or outright mischaracterization of the science, it ceases to be legitimate complaint.

Dissatisfaction is an emotional state resulting from a judgment. That feeling is legitimate and valid, but in and of itself does not constitute a legitimate point. That requires a reasonable argument.

Comparison and contrast requires things of like kind. I don’t think your position a reasonable one to hold (given the vaccines in question), but given things biological you have said in the past, my sense is it is more likely informed by ignorance than it is the product of malice or agenda.

Cheers,
Ian
Most medical decisions take into consideration the probability of the treatment, procedure, or medicine being effective, and whether the anticipated outcomes are satisfactory to the patient.

If someone thinks that a vaccine which has no long term data and cannot give a guarantee of complete immunity from illness isn't acceptable to them, it's a reasonable decision.

Personally, I was vaccinated to comply with international travel requirements, but not to participate in a broader economic healthcare policy.

Most medical decisions take into consideration the probability of the treatment, procedure, or medicine being effective, and whether the anticipated outcomes are satisfactory to the patient.

If someone thinks that a vaccine which has no long term data and cannot give a guarantee of complete immunity from illness isn't acceptable to them, it's a reasonable decision.

Personally, I was vaccinated to comply with international travel requirements, but not to participate in a broader economic healthcare policy.

At what point would you be satisfied with a vaccine being rolled out?
Bear in mind, we do not currently have cures of viruses in general.
At what point for you personally would death rates be high enough to take action, despite you not being personally satisfied with data, efficacy etc. ?

Whenever anyone says this I just imagine them squatting down and pooping right in front of me.
Cuz that's mostly always what they're leaving for me.

Really Wy? Oh yeah you wanna go there?? Well...

upload_2022-7-25_16-46-2.png

Reactions: larry806q
Really Wy? Oh yeah you wanna go there?? Well...

5gwmi3.jpg

@Wyote

Imagine being so wide-eyed and electric for reason of being caught in the death-grip of your amygdala that you think anyone more calm must be asleep.

They grab you by the shoulders, and implore you to wake up, but their presentation is as if their cortex has been eaten away by cognitive helminths, such that all that remains are the deeper, more ancient, primitive neural systems of any mammal—or infected zombie from a number of dystopian fictions.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Wyote
you think anyone more calm must be asleep.

I'm not sure I entirely understand what you are intending by your whole post but
I often forget that people's perception of me is "calm"
Because it's really more like

I'm not sure I entirely understand what you are intending by your whole post but
I often forget that people's perception of me is "calm"
Because it's really more like

Here's your tornado lost one

Attachments

• upload_2022-7-25_18-5-56.png
    upload_2022-7-25_18-5-56.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 7
@Wyote

Imagine being so wide-eyed and electric for reason of being caught in the death-grip of your amygdala that you think anyone more calm must be asleep.

They grab you by the shoulders, and implore you to wake up, but their presentation is as if their cortex has been eaten away by cognitive helminths, such that all that remains are the deeper, more ancient, primitive neural systems of any mammal—or infected zombie from a number of dystopian fictions.

Cheers,
Ian

Wth does this even mean? Did you just get up to date Ian?

You know what, I'm just feeling bad for you at this point.
Not worth my time.

That whole post speaks for itself
edit: I see you deleted it, ok

Last edited:
May the farce be with you.
upload_2022-7-26_0-5-39.png

giphy.gif

Don't feel bad for me. How you feel about me is none of my business. It simply doesn't matter. I told you once I disagree with most of what you say because I do. You think you have a good grasp on things but i see you do not. I say this sincerely. I don't stress about what other random people think. You are free to believe what you want, but when I see things being pushed as truth that are wrong I say so. To each his own for real. We are different. I stand alone, you gather in a covey were it feels safe and blow smoke up each other's ego. If you want no contact, its simple, you stop following me around and talking to me. Whats this engaging non sense you speak of? The problem is Wy you see yourself as really dialed in yet don't seem to be able to zoom out and connect the details. @slant is over the target regarding narratives pushed, dropped, switched and pumping emotions. You realize its all a show to control vast populations of people and thats just one of the methods. It really is an endless list of non organic next events that they will make "BREAKING NEWS" and beat you with it until the polls show people losing interest then they break out the next on the list. The last 5-6 years were:
Russia gate
Covid (Excuse to use mail in ballots and steal an election)
Vax push (test voluntary compliance)
Masks and Lockdowns (to test compliance and acceptance with lose of liberties)
Vaccine mandates (to test compliance if your job depended on it)
The data starts coming out bringing serious concerns with all aspects of C19.
Then Boop!
Ukraine (they sent 55 billion to the Ukraine PO # to launder and hide yet denied 4B to small business that were ruined by C19 restrictions)
Russia is the aggressor, Putin is a tyrant and Must be stopped at all costs. (Excuse to steal 55 B)
What happened to that narrative? Money sent then POOF gone. Next!
Recession
Global economic collapse
The next will be a nice teabagging of monkeypox and climate control carbon footprint.
Each building on the last. Taking small bites chewing slowly. Always tightening the grip.
Maybe two or more at a time will become the norm.
Once you realize that none of it is organic except the pain the people are feeling, the hoax unravels.

@slant noticed something is off. I hope she trusts her intuition and doesn't doubt what she feels is off as being an error in her reasoning. Its not.

What exactly are you and Ian supposed to be anyways? Gates keepers of information? Protecting the flock? Whos protecting em from you? How does that work when your don't understand.

The more you tighten your grip, @Moranga, the more truth will slip through your fingers.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Wyote
At what point would you be satisfied with a vaccine being rolled out?
Bear in mind, we do not currently have cures of viruses in general.
At what point for you personally would death rates be high enough to take action, despite you not being personally satisfied with data, efficacy etc. ?
I operate out of a "what is the benefit" consideration. I don't consume pain medicine, nor vitamins because the benefit is virtually imperceptible, or necessary. Similarly, I had previously only been vaccinated for the annual flu once, and that was because I was travelling overseas, and didn't want to lose opportunities which I was paying for. Normally, the inconvenience of having the flu doesn't come at any personal cost, but is just mildly unpleasant.

With my active outdoor activities, I have a saved calendar schedule for a tetanus vaccination every five years, and the measles vaccination every ten. I guess if I were to travel to tropical regions in underdeveloped countries, I'd get typhoid and other vaccinations. The principle being a consideration of the likelihood of catching something, whether the illness poses a significant threat to my life plans, and whether the medicine is certain to prevent the illness and its impact on my life plans.

In all cases, I consider whether I actually NEED something before I get it, and this is applied to everything and not just medical treatments. I have never bought or owned a gaming console or computer, for example.

With covid, I am not in a vulnerable demographic, I don't have contact with the elderly, I don't interact with large numbers of people in my work, recreation, or personal life, and moreover, the vaccine doesn't reduce the inconvenience of having covid if I were to catch it. I'd still be expected to self isolate for two weeks, and have tests, whether vaccinated or not, so there is no real benefit. Nevertheless, as I said previously, I was vaccinated to be able to travel, and the freedom to travel is a real benefit, but if I had not needed to travel, I would not have been vaccinated for covid.

It's honestly absurd to me, that people have become insistent that people receive medical treatments they don't need. It's like insisting everyone take vitamin D supplements, for its long-term health benefits, and subsequent savings to the health system. While true in a statistical sense, it's absurd to insist that individuals who spend a lot of time outdoors in sunlight also must take vitamin D supplements.

In general, most people should be covid vaccinated, especially vulnerable demographics, but it's absurd to say each individual necessarily needs to.

Reactions: aeon and Wyote
You make some fair points @Sometimes Yeah but you didn't exactly answer my questions.
Maybe if I framed them this way-
At what points would a vaccine (for a pandemic) benefit you?
How severe or what kind of severity of a pandemic would be the right circumstances for you to feel personally benefitted by getting a vaccine?

You make some fair points @Sometimes Yeah but you didn't exactly answer my questions.
Maybe if I framed them this way-
At what points would a vaccine (for a pandemic) benefit you?
How severe or what kind of severity of a pandemic would be the right circumstances for you to feel personally benefitted by getting a vaccine?
If the disease was a significant personal risk to myself or the people I interact with, and if the vaccine effectively eliminated the risk.

For example, if a highly infectious variant of ebola broke out, with a 5 to 10% mortality rate, and a 30% life threatening illness rate, it would obviously be imperative to avoid the illness above other considerations. If a vaccine reduced the mortality rate down to 4% and life threatening illness to 15%, I would consider not being vaccinated, and instead, retreating to an isolated area until the pandemic either died out, or a far more effective vaccine were developed.

Of course, the idea of taking the hypothetical ebola vaccine to give oneself better odds would be a consideration, but I'd weigh it against the increased odds of exposure, by hanging around to be vaccinated.

If on the other hand, an ebola vaccine reduced mortality to 0.2% and life threatening illness to 2%, I'd hang around to be vaccinated, probably showing up to the clinic like this:

images - 2022-07-26T182243.090.jpeg

Reactions: aeon and Wyote