[PAX] - ACTUAL Presidential Candidate Discussion 2016 | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] ACTUAL Presidential Candidate Discussion 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
:p

I guess that is true. It is easy to envision change happening in 50 or 100 years.

I'm going to be old by then though, and I'm worried that the earth's environment might not be able to recover from what we're going to do to it in the meantime.

I guess having my Son, gives me some kind of optimism that I wouldn’t normally have.

If you can’t discuss who you think is a blood sucking scumbag no matter the political party, then how is that a real discussion?
So illogical.

No one but Sanders has even touched student debt with a ten foot pole.
It’s a far larger problem than immigration IMO.

[video=youtube;wvpM4R5sGo4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wvpM4R5sGo4[/video]​

It seems sick that institutions actually make money off of loaning students money to pay for college

I hesitate to post quote by the Pope because there is still so much hypocrisy within the church itself.
But I think he’s steering the conversation in the right direction.

11898921_10154184760267908_1278782435538496906_n.png

If you can’t discuss who you think is a blood sucking scumbag no matter the political party, then how is that a real discussion?
So illogical.

I heard that Carly Fiorina is a Dick Cheney level vampire. Her work at HP is more than enough evidence. She's scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.