Abortion | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Abortion

If I am the father of this child I am pro life--if she doesnt want to raise it, it's fine I willl.

However, for everyone else I'm pro-choice. The couples choice.

You're getting a bit ahead of yourself though with the raising thing. She still has to have it grow inside her for 9 months.

I think as a woman I should get to choose what parasitically feeds off me for 40 weeks and what doesn't.

You're getting a bit ahead of yourself though with the raising thing. She still has to have it grow inside her for 9 months.

I think as a woman I should get to choose what parasitically feeds off me for 40 weeks and what doesn't.
Here here.

No man should be allowed to put anything inside you that you don't want then decide what you can or can't do with your body. There's a certain amount of autonomy that must be maintained when pregnancy is concerned. There does come a point when the babies (not the fetus') own life is to be taken into consideration, but the mother comes first and foremost every time.

and the childbirth...the excruciating pain...the genital mutilation...

...stretch marks...

...and ginormous boobies...

already got both of those! haha

i really want to be a mum one day.
if i got pregnant i probably wouldnt have an abortion. but i really don't know. i am strongly pro-choice.

already got both of those! haha

i really want to be a mum one day.
if i got pregnant i probably wouldnt have an abortion. but i really don't know. i am strongly pro-choice.

Me too...to the stretch marks and big boobs, both of which got way worse after having children...not trying to frighten you...but if they're already big...you might never see your feet again...LOL

I always wanted to be a mom, and I have three pretty awesome kids. But I still am pro-choice.

Me too...to the stretch marks and big boobs, both of which got way worse after having children...not trying to frighten you...but if they're already big...you might never see your feet again...LOL

I always wanted to be a mom, and I have three pretty awesome kids. But I still am pro-choice.

i already cannot see my feet when i stand up straight haha. i'm a 10G in nz sizes.

Hmmmm, crazy don't think I ever noticed that in any of your pictures or anything. *Shocked*

i dont usually put pictures on of just my breasts haha. im sure if i was wearing a tight top and took a photo of my side profile it would be reeeally obvious.

i apologise for the off-topic ness of this, maybe we should make a breast thread or take it to eloworld? haha

i already cannot see my feet when i stand up straight haha. i'm a 10G in nz sizes.

off topic...

If I've figured the size conversion correctly...YIKES!

Ever thought about a reduction? Gravity will take a serious toll...
they'll end up somewhere near your knees, I'm thinking.

Alas...no more short skirts... lol

i dont usually put pictures on of just my breasts haha. im sure if i was wearing a tight top and took a photo of my side profile it would be reeeally obvious.

i apologise for the off-topic ness of this, maybe we should make a breast thread or take it to eloworld? haha

Lol, sorry didn't mean to go off topic >_<
:focus:

off topic...

If I've figured the size conversion correctly...YIKES!

Ever thought about a reduction? Gravity will take a serious toll...
they'll end up somewhere near your knees, I'm thinking.

Alas...no more short skirts... lol

my plan is to properly look into reductions once im done with kids, since i'd really love to breastfeed.

It's 9 months, perhaps a bit more or less, I'll carry you around, feed you, pay for your gym subcription after if you want too- but I want to be a dady!

Seriously though, I would have to discuss this with my wife, if ever that does happen. I understand sometimes there are risks involved for the woman so yeah it's not just after me. When I wrote that I had a minset she just didn't want to deal with taking care of the child after and forgot about everything else.

I wish I could get pregnant.

I am in the boat with the people who disagree with abortions for themselves but who also would not try to take the right to have one away from other people.

and the childbirth...the excruciating pain...the genital mutilation...
I don't actually really remember much of the pain. I know it sucked, but it doesn't remotely bother me now. I had a c-section so I didn't experience any "genital mutilation".

I do have more stretch marks and I am sure my boobs will never be the same again, but oh well. :p