A Philosophical Need | INFJ Forum

A Philosophical Need

Kabss

Dec 5, 2017
MBTI
INFJ/ENFP
Enneagram
6w5/3w4
Writing this here because I only expect Intuitive minds to understand this.

Do you ever feel like an old soul ? Mocking the whole casual dating mindset this society has and having a strong judgement of how things usually work out to be or should be. I don’t know where I’m going with this thread but please bear with me - I might rightfully explain my insights.

At a point , you have seen so many scenarios that you might question the reality of it in your life, and how you may be immune to it all.

Is love just a philosophical need ? ( You might have stopped reading this by now because it seems so cliched but again, it may not be what u expect it to be).Don’t we need love to hold us closer in the night ?
The world is so spontaneous, can you really expect the other person to live by your ideals ? People searching for ways to make themselves happier - a moment can ruin a lifetime. We had some good times , didn’t we ? Did you think abt the other person so much that you lost the sense of your own worth ? If this wasn’t strong, then what will be ? So many expectations ruined.

Making it hard for you to analyse my words but if it isn’t clear by now - I’m talking abt infidelity or what it may be called in terms of different contexts. People can sometimes be so consumed in the selfishness and spontaneity of being happy in the moment that they don’t think about its consequences on the other person.

No, this isn’t about something in my life at all. I’m just a 17 year old teenager trying to understand how society works , losing trust on people - my judgements based on various events that i’hv seen - feeling the pain of the person who gets to suffer and trying to find a way to become wise enough to not get into such a situation ;But, can you monitor every second of your life ? I started with a thought and a notion , mixed up my words , forgot my insights, my inspiration got burnt out - this thread may not be how deep i meant it to be but at least I won’t regret not writing it. What’s your view on all of this ? If u were courteous enough to read till this far.

Thank You.

Reactions: JennyDaniella