Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
4-Variable IQ Test
http://www.okcupid.com/results/the-4variable-iq-test

Verbal

20% interpersonal, 10% visual, 35% verbal and 35% mathematical!

Your strongest type of intelligence is Verbal. You thrive on words, word games, and languages in general. I'm feeling insecure as I write this, because you are reading it. You see, language demands a certain level of recursive thought, and, as someone who just scored highly on it, I'm guessing you already noted the intentional dangling modifier I just put in this sentence. Didn't you? Smarty pants. 4-eyes.

Your specific scores follow. On any axis, a score above 25% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 25% means you use it less. It says nothing about cognitive skills, just your interest.

Matching Summary: Each of us has different tastes. Still, I offer the following advice to the world.
1. Don't date someone if your interpersonal percentages differ by more than 20%.
2. Don't be friends with someone if your verbal percentages differ by more than 25%.

Last edited:
Your result for The 4-Variable IQ Test ...
Interpersonal
30% interpersonal, 15% visual, 30% verbal and 25% mathematical!
Your strongest type of intelligence is Interpersonal. You thrive when thinking about people, social situations, and human interaction. That's very touching. You are very likely to be empathetic, sympathetic, and in general, less pathetic, than most other test takers.
Your specific scores follow. On any axis, a score above 25% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 25% means you use it less. It says nothing about cognitive skills, just your interest.
Your brain is roughly:
30% Interpersonal
15%Visual
30%Verbal
25%Mathematical

sounds about right :)

Your brain is roughly:
30% Interpersonal
20%Visual
25%Verbal
25%Mathematical

Matching Summary: Each of us has different tastes. Still, I offer the following advice to the world.
1. Don't date someone if your interpersonal percentages differ by more than 20%.
2. Don't be friends with someone if your verbal percentages differ by more than 25%.
3. Don't have sex with someone if their math percentage is over 50%.

Interpersonal
30% interpersonal, 15% visual, 30% verbal and 25% mathematical!
Your strongest type of intelligence is Interpersonal. You thrive when thinking about people, social situations, and human interaction. That's very touching. You are very likely to be empathetic, sympathetic, and in general, less pathetic, than most other test takers.
Your brain is roughly:
30% Interpersonal
15%Visual
30%Verbal
25%Mathematical

sounds about right :)

generally less pathetic? I'm offended for the sake of the test takers who got different results.
i use mathematical thinking more than average? just...now

Last edited:
Interpersonal
35% interpersonal, 20% visual, 35% verbal and 10% mathematical!

Your brain is roughly:
35% Interpersonal
20% Visual
35% Verbal
10% Mathematical

Visual
You thrive on spatial thinking, shapes, patterns, and form. You're unlikely to be blind. You can probably think in 3D very easily. You are very likely to be attractive, based on only my most rudimentary anecdotal evidence. And you are likely to appreciate a good body in a lover.
Your brain is roughly:
15% Interpersonal
40%Visual
15%Verbal
30%Mathematical
---

Ok, sure.

Mathematical

5% interpersonal, 5% visual, 20% verbal and 70% mathematical!

Brother-from-another-mother! Like mine, your highest scoring intelligence is Mathematical. You thrive on logic, numbers, things representing numbers, and sets of things that are sets of other things, with numbers nowhere in sight. You probably like the online comic called XKCD, and if you don't, check it out.

You probably knew you'd score "Mathematical" as you took the test, and mathy types are usually super-high scorers on this axis, and low on the others. Why? Because you (we) yearn for math.

Anyway, your specific scores follow. On any axis, a score above 25% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 25% means you use it less. It says nothing about cognitive skills, just your interest.

Your brain is roughly:
5% Interpersonal
5%Visual
20%Verbal
70%Mathematical

3. Don't have sex with someone if your math scores differ by over 40%. You might kill them.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)

• You scored 5% on interpersonal, higher than 3% of your peers.

• You scored 5% on visual, higher than 3% of your peers.

• You scored 20% on verbal, higher than 34% of your peers.

• You scored 70% on mathematical, higher than 99% of your peers.

Interpersonal

35% interpersonal, 25% visual, 25% verbal and 15% mathematical!

Visual

15% interpersonal, 40% visual, 15% verbal and 30% mathematical!

Your strongest type of intelligence is Visual. You thrive on spatial thinking, shapes, patterns, and form. You're unlikely to be blind. You can probably think in 3D very easily. You are very likely to be attractive, based on only my most rudimentary anecdotal evidence. And you are likely to appreciate a good body in a lover.
Your brain is roughly:
15% Interpersonal
40%Visual
15%Verbal
30%Mathematical

Interpersonal - 35% interpersonal, 35% verbal, 20% visual, and 10% mathematical!​

Your strongest type of intelligence is Interpersonal. You thrive when thinking about people, social situations, and human interaction. That's very touching. You are very likely to be empathetic, sympathetic, and in general, less pathetic, than most other test takers. Your specific scores follow. On any axis, a score above 25% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 25% means you use it less. It says nothing about cognitive skills, just your interest.

:lol:

Blatantly wrong and backwards results

Brother-from-another-mother! Like mine, your highest scoring intelligence is Mathematical. You thrive on logic, numbers, things representing numbers, and sets of things that are sets of other things, with numbers nowhere in sight. You probably like the online comic called XKCD, and if you don't, check it out.
You probably knew you'd score "Mathematical" as you took the test, and mathy types are usually super-high scorers on this axis, and low on the others. Why? Because you (we) yearn for math.
Anyway, your specific scores follow. On any axis, a score above 25% means you use that kind of thinking more than average, and a score below 25% means you use it less. It says nothing about cognitive skills, just your interest.
Your brain is roughly:
25% Interpersonal
25%Visual
15%Verbal
35%Mathematical

4-Variable IQ Test
http://www.okcupid.com/results/the-4variable-iq-test

Verbal

20% interpersonal, 10% visual, 35% verbal and 35% mathematical!

Your strongest type of intelligence is Verbal. You thrive on words, word games, and languages in general. I'm feeling insecure as I write this, because you are reading it. You see, language demands a certain level of recursive thought, and, as someone who just scored highly on it, I'm guessing you already noted the intentional dangling modifier I just put in this sentence. Didn't you? Smarty pants. 4-eyes.

Your brain is roughly:
5% Interpersonal
25%Visual
60%Verbal
10%Mathematical

wow, what a difference four years makes. :D

Mathematical
25% interpersonal, 25% visual, 10% verbal and 35% mathematical!
Your brain is roughly:
25% Interpersonal
25%Visual
10%Verbal
35%Mathematical

generally less pathetic? I'm offended for the sake of the test takers who got different results.
i use mathematical thinking more than average? just...now

Ha ha, true. It's also weird that s/he identifies with Mathematical so s/he basically sees him/herself as pathetic.