3truths 1lie | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

3truths 1lie

I would suspect 4 being incorrect. NI works for face to face .semantic analysis is difficult with you noisebloom. Lol

Correct! Also correct about me being difficult, I'm kind of teh problem child here

P.S. I suspected it may be too obvious to make up an elaborate lie, so I went in the other direction and hoped the simplicity would throw people off.

Correct! Also correct about me being difficult, I'm kind of teh problem child here

P.S. I suspected it may be too obvious to make up an elaborate lie, so I went in the other direction and hoped the simplicity would throw people off.
Yeah I didn't take the bait at first but lol. Good job.

1. I was doing a stump cut on a tree. I was on my knees I was almost all the way through with the cut.The guy working with me tried to shove the stump away. He thought I was all the way through. It went up, came back down, clapped my chainsaw walked the bar out as I was in full rev and could not stop it as it cut through my leg and quad tendon..

2. I was laying pipe in a ditch 6foot deep. It was coiled pipe, I was rolling it backwards through the ditch and the ditch caved in and burried me to the waste I was pinned couldn't move and had to get dug out..

3. I was 23 it was winter, deep snow, and my buddy was pulling me behind a truck down the road. I was on a water raft connected to a long rope tied to the hitch.we were going roughly 25mph. I got sucked into the ditch. Right in front of a telephone poll and smashed into the poll..

4. I was on a boat with 2, 250 hp johnson motors and we were going across the lake at around 70mph the boat hopped as we hit another boats wake I was sitting in the front of the boat and flew up and out the boat . I Hit the water and sorta skipped like a rock for a good distance while flipping

(?・・)σ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Hmm!
  1. I have grey blue eyes
  2. My shoe size is UK 8
  3. I like beer
  4. I am 5ft 8in tall
1. I was doing a stump cut on a tree. I was on my knees I was almost all the way through with the cut.The guy working with me tried to shove the stump away. He thought I was all the way through. It went up, came back down, clapped my chainsaw walked the bar out as I was in full rev and could not stop it as it cut through my leg and quad tendon..

2. I was laying pipe in a ditch 6foot deep. It was coiled pipe, I was rolling it backwards through the ditch and the ditch caved in and burried me to the waste I was pinned couldn't move and had to get dug out..

3. I was 23 it was winter, deep snow, and my buddy was pulling me behind a truck down the road. I was on a water raft connected to a long rope tied to the hitch.we were going roughly 25mph. I got sucked into the ditch. Right in front of a telephone poll and smashed into the poll..

4. I was on a boat with 2, 250 hp johnson motors and we were going across the lake at around 70mph the boat hopped as we hit another boats wake I was sitting in the front of the boat and flew up and out the boat . I Hit the water and sorta skipped like a rock for a good distance while flipping

(?・・)σ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.
I think No 4 is most likely false. At the very least you have exaggerated the situation even if it’s based on an actual event.

Hmm!
  1. I have grey blue eyes
  2. My shoe size is UK 8
  3. I like beer
  4. I am 5ft 8in tall

I think No 4 is most likely false. At the very least you have exaggerated the situation even if it’s based on an actual event.
Correct 4 is the lie nice job..

I'm speculating that 2. Is the lie for you John.k

1 is the lie :tearsofjoy:

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
hqdefault.jpg
:innocent::innocent::innocent:

Well done InTRo that’s right! My shoe size is UK 10. Sorry Noisy :(.

I was a little unfair with this because they were such short statements - but first try got it lol.
I will admit ,based only on your height being true, is that of what promoted my conclusion . Your shoe size seemed small for your height in that configuration. Of course it's not 100% probable to say a 5foot8 male couldn't possess a size Uk.8 but in majority I would presume a more sizeable foot. Thanks for praticepation in the thread . And yes short statements lean way more to just guessing. So worthy attempt goes out to noisebloom..thanks for your praticepation as well..