Intuitive
28%

Feeling
26%

Judging
14%

Turbulent
20%

I've never heard the "Turbulent/Assertive" typing before, but it makes a certain amount of sense. I'm interested in what other people get!

Your personality type is: ENFJ

With vision and determination, nothing is impossible.

- Mind -

Extraverted

Introverted

18%

- Energy -

Intuitive

Observant

20%

- Nature -

Thinking

Feeling

17%

- Tactics -

Judging

Prospecting

28%

- Identity -

Assertive

Turbulent

26%

Personality:

ENFJ

Variant:

Turbulent

Role:

Diplomat

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your determination, intuitive skills and ability to inspire other people. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed

I got enfj,I think its possible im a enfj instead of an INFJ I always score on the border though.

23hnk75.jpg

Reactions: SealHammer
I generally tend to have a much higher gap between the functions than this test's results would suggest. I'm looking at results of another test I took not long ago and got Introverted: 83% (though it can easily range in the 90's), Intuitive 74%, Feeling 74%, Judging 84%.

INFJ

Here, let me show you the right path...
Turbulent Diplomat

Introverted 40%
Intuitive 10%
Feeling 71%
Judging 50%
Turbulent 8%

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your deep thoughts, strong will and intuitive skills. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

I'm apparently 44% Introvert, 38% Intuition, 88% Thinking, 1% Judging, and 19% Assertive. That makes me INTJ, Analyst, Confident Individualist.

Though Walter White and Hannibal were and are textbook INTJ, I never expected Katniss Everdeen, Gandalf the Grey, or Gregory House to be my type-mates. It looks like I'm in good company, though, aside from most fictional INTJ being villains.

I'm apparently 44% Introvert, 38% Intuition, 88% Thinking, 1% Judging, and 19% Assertive. That makes me INTJ, Analyst, Confident Individualist.

Though Walter White and Hannibal were and are textbook INTJ, I never expected Katniss Everdeen, Gandalf the Grey, or Gregory House to be my type-mates. It looks like I'm in good company, though, aside from most fictional INTJ being villains.
I liked Breaking Bad a great deal. The idea though that Walter White is intj is disturbing to me though. I can see the intelligence part but he was/is highly manipulative. I wonder about that.

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS: INFP
infp.png

PERSONALITY: INFP
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
ROLE: DIPLOMAT
You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your poetic nature, intuitive skills and pure, childlike enthusiasm. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

vader_NOOOO.jpg

infp.png

You are one of the Diplomats - an empathic and idealistic individual who enjoys exploring interesting ideas and prizes morality. You are known for your poetic nature, intuitive skills and pure, childlike enthusiasm. Above you will find a brief overview of your personality traits - proceed to the type overview to learn much more about your personality type. Prepare to be impressed.

vader_NOOOO.jpg

Welcome to the light side

tumblr_n2s1uiVTeU1r651bpo1_500.gif

I retook it and got INFP this time... From INFJ --> INFP. I knew it, LOL. :)

PERSONALITY: INFP ("THE MEDIATOR")
VARIANT: TURBULENT

MIND: 100% Introverted
ENERGY: 56% Intuitive
NATURE: 74% Feeling
TACTICS: 16% Prospecting
IDENTITY: 94% Turbulent

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
LOGICIAN (INTP-T)

intp.png

infp.png

vader_NOOOO.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YESSSSSSS

OfYGY.gif

I love your flower. Also, nice butt.

I also enjoy how it looks like your current Prince avatar is reacting to your result. <3

Last edited:
Decided to retake the test as well. I found a screenshot of my old result and it looks pretty much the same with a slight shift towards extroversion.

attachment.php

I probably spend too much time on my own to be an ENFJ, but I feel like I can relate a lot to the strengths and weaknesses they describe.

Attachments

• ENFJ.png
    ENFJ.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 43
WOW your 100% introverted, thats amazing :D
Honestly all your stats are amazing o_O!

I think its super cool your also assertive though : )

Thank you :)

I'm worried though if that means my inferior functions are extremely poorly developed. I see more balance in other's results.

*At least it gives me an excuse to dive into some more research :w:

Reactions: Misadventure
Your personality type: “The Logistician” (ISTJ-A)
Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 15%, Observant: 40%, Thinking: 7%, Judging: 6%, Assertive: 4%.
Role: Sentinel
Strategy: Confident Individualism

Reactions: Nixie
Hey B****** – you are “The Architect”.
100%
INTROVERTED
63%
INTUITIVE
55%
THINKING
33%
JUDGING
4%
TURBULENT
Code: INTJ-T
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Constant Improvement
Architects are imaginative and strategic thinkers, with a plan for everything. You can find more information about your traits in this article.

Reactions: Free