THINKING
33%
JUDGING
4%
TURBULENT
Code: INTJ-T
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Constant Improvement
Architects are imaginative and strategic thinkers, with a plan for everything. You can find more information about your traits in this article.

Let's run away with the wind and be TurbuleNTs together ~

Your personality type: “The Logician” (INTP-T)
Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 50%, Intuitive: 45%, Thinking: 14%, Prospecting: 25%, Turbulent: 19%.
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Constant Improvement

against-the-wind.jpg

Your personality type:*“The Advocate” (INFJ-A)
Strength of individual traits: Introverted: 83%, Intuitive: 32%, Feeling: 42%, Judging: 57%, Assertive: 36%.
Role:*Diplomat
Strategy:*Confident Individualism

Reactions: Artisan
Turbulent NT's..aka TNTs... are just tooo much fun to play with!

NF>:fish:<NT

tumblr_mamev85eIn1qhcrb0o1_500.gif

*grabs fish and runs off with it*

[video=youtube_share;7WVBEB8-wa0]http://youtu.be/7WVBEB8-wa0[/video]

ENTP, TYPE A.

I would have posted the info directly but I'm still learning how to use my tablet :)

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:
ARCHITECT (INTJ-T)

image.jpg

Thank you :)

I'm worried though if that means my inferior functions are extremely poorly developed. I see more balance in other's results.

*At least it gives me an excuse to dive into some more research :w:

Freee, I disagree! I don't think it works on a scale, like because you scored really high in some areas means that it's really low in the opposite areas. I think you just have a highly developed personality, no ambiguity, no borderline between this or that. You are INFJ. I though I was too but tested as INFP :p which makes me wonder how many people are really mistyped. Anyway, all I'm saying is that because you're strong in the force (yes, yet another Yoda reference!) doesn't mean your tertiary or inferior abilities suffer from it. I'm sure even tho youre 100% intro, there have been times that people thought you were extro. And same goes for the feels, cuz we all know that deep thinking goes along with them.
I also read that INFJ are like a chameleon, only showing their true colors while alone. The rest of the time, you change your color to blend in with your surroundings so you don't stick out like the unicorns that yall are and have people hunting you down! Your extremely high intuition probably allows that to happen more naturally while others may have to force it. Your high feelings also allow you to relate to others better as well. Those are very good stats. Be proud and flaunt that INFJediness! I also added ya on 16personalities.com... hint hint.

57403733.jpg

Yeah, I am soooo INFP right now... :D

INFP-T
No one can stop you from dreaming!
- MIND -
Introverted
45%

- ENERGY -
Intuitive
56%

- NATURE -
Feeling
47%

- TACTICS -
Prospecting
82%

- IDENTITY -
Turbulent
82%

[MENTION=13723]Misadventure[/MENTION],

Thank you for your perspective :)

* I did want to mention though that one test online is not sufficient enough information for me to accept the given results. It offers some good insight to be sure, but I view it as a lifelong journey of better self-understanding that no one should take so lightly. Research, study, sponge off the wealth of knowledge that our modern world has to offer and come to your own conclusions about yourself and why you are the way you are.

<3

Last edited:
Omg what poor INFJ did you steal that from?

Edit: ah I see "should".... I will help, whose the target? We can frame Jacobi or Matt3737.

Double dog dare edit: kgal should be an ez target with those long skirts she wears as long as we watch out for the tambourine. we can always sneak up on her by singing kumbaiya and sprinkling granola.

Last edited:
Reactions: hush
Omg what poor INFJ did you steal that from?

Edit: ah I see "should".... I will help, whose the target? We can frame Jacobi or Matt3737.

Double dog dare edit: kgal should be an ez target with those long skirts she wears as long as we watch out for the tambourine. we can always sneak up on her by singing kumbaiya and sprinkling granola.

Dearest [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] for sure. I always keep some granola handy, for just such occasions. She's pretty fierce though. If she channels her inner Xena Warrior Princess we might need to pull out the big guns and distract her with a good chakra cleansing.

[MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION] of course, for dashing our dreams with the medieval mace no no bits.

Reactions: Kgal
INTJ

I've done this test four times (I have done additional research and tests too), all INTJ with some fluctuations.

tumblr_npy0l1IG4J1sco2nao1_1280.png

Reactions: Free
Your Results

PERSONALITY: INFJ ("THE ADVOCATE")
VARIANT: ASSERTIVE
ROLE: DIPLOMAT

Introverted 33%

Intuitive 39%

Feeling 37%

Judging 9%

Assertive 16%

Freee, I disagree! I don't think it works on a scale, like because you scored really high in some areas means that it's really low in the opposite areas. I think you just have a highly developed personality, no ambiguity, no borderline between this or that. You are INFJ. I though I was too but tested as INFP :p which makes me wonder how many people are really mistyped. Anyway, all I'm saying is that because you're strong in the force (yes, yet another Yoda reference!) doesn't mean your tertiary or inferior abilities suffer from it. I'm sure even tho youre 100% intro, there have been times that people thought you were extro. And same goes for the feels, cuz we all know that deep thinking goes along with them.
I also read that INFJ are like a chameleon, only showing their true colors while alone. The rest of the time, you change your color to blend in with your surroundings so you don't stick out like the unicorns that yall are and have people hunting you down! Your extremely high intuition probably allows that to happen more naturally while others may have to force it. Your high feelings also allow you to relate to others better as well. Those are very good stats. Be proud and flaunt that INFJediness! I also added ya on 16personalities.com... hint hint.

57403733.jpg

Yeah, I am soooo INFP right now... :D

INFP-T
No one can stop you from dreaming!
- MIND -
Introverted
45%

- ENERGY -
Intuitive
56%

- NATURE -
Feeling
47%

- TACTICS -
Prospecting
82%

- IDENTITY -
Turbulent
82%
And @Free2be

Take it with a grain of salt… can go take another test and get different percentages.
Also, the state of our current mentality/personality changes throughout our lives.
Sensiko took one of these test last year when she wasn’t working and was 100% introverted, then took again this year after having worked for a year or more and her introversion was understandably much less.
Jung’s ideal was someone who was able to take their inferior functions and learn to utilize them, thus finding the balance between the two. (Individuation)
But I wouldn’t worry that you are far to one side or another…it just reflects how your personality is reacting to your current environment and mental state.
This will change throughout all our lives and fluctuate naturally.

EDIT: For example above in my test results ^^^
Lately, I have been actively focusing on being less negatively judgmental of myself and others…this is one of the lowest percentages that I have ever gotten for that function.

Also, consider the subjective nature of some of the questions….perhaps social situations don’t bother you because you just don’t give a flying fuck what other’s think about you?
Whereas, when we are younger, this was very much on our mind.

So the test isn’t perfect.

Also, consider the subjective nature of some of the questions….perhaps social situations don’t bother you because you just don’t give a flying fuck what other’s think about you?
Whereas, when we are younger, this was very much on our mind.

So the test isn’t perfect.

Very right about the questions being subjective. I've done several other tests and results are similar but with fluctuations, of course. I believe not only an environment and state of mind can effect the outcome of the results, but also our cultures, sex, past history, life experience, everything can. I think knowing your type offers a great deal of insight, but it is by no means a cookie-cutter description. Everyone is an individual and I embrace that.

In my 20's, I used to care what people thought about me, my opinions, my thoughts, my actions, everything. It really weighed on me. I found myself trying to please the world instead of being true to myself.

Now in my thirties I'm proud that I've learned not to give a flying fuck what other people think. :D

the-shawshank-redemption.gif

<3

Last edited:
Very right about the questions being subjective. I've done several other tests and results are similar but with fluctuations, of course. I believe not only an environment and state of mind can effect the outcome of the results, but also our cultures, sex, past history, life experience, everything can. I think knowing your type offers a great deal of insight, but it is by no means a cookie-cutter description. Everyone is an individual and I embrace that.

In my 20's, I used to care what people thought about me, my opinions, my thoughts, my actions, everything. It really weighed on me. I found myself trying to please the world instead of being true to myself.

Now in my thirties I'm proud that I've learned not to give a flying fuck what other people think. :D

the-shawshank-redemption.gif

<3

Right there with you!
I could really honestly give a fuck what someone else thinks about me…to even let that weigh on you seems utterly silly to me now in retrospect.
We are told growing up that you have to fit in somewhere…and for the INFJ and a few others, this always seems like a pipe-dream.
We do not fit in.
We can, should we choose…but I think in many ways we sacrifice that quirky part of what make us - us.
I’m okay with being a minority MBTI personality.
It doesn’t define you…it doesn’t take subjective things into account.
If an ENFJ that is raped and develops social anxiety as a result becomes very introverted then an INFJ?
No…she’s still and ENFJ, just one with some much needed mending.
The same with our own fluctuations…I bet if you took this same test in two weeks (to give your mind adequate time to forget your choices this time) there would already be fluctuations.