12 Signs You're a Real..... | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

12 Signs You're a Real.....

Omfg I’m dead.
Don't worry, I got you.
cprexternal-pacer-analyzerusing-defibrillator-save-260nw-541045471.jpg

-I accidentally drank my paint water.

I too know what paint water tastes like, unfortunately lol

Hahahahaha! Me, too! Hope I wasn't using Cobalt Blue or Cadmium Red. Yikes!
You know you're an INFJ if you drink paint water.

Shitty Inferior Se. Being on edge when it comes to driving in unfamiliar places because my Inferior Se is pretty bad, so I have to be super aware of my surroundings when driving.
Yeah, I don't even drive because of anxiety attacks, even though my Se is well-developed for an inferior function. I read an explanation about INFJs and driving once that explained that INFJs cannot get used to certain situations and will always have the same stressed out, anxious reaction to those situations. We need to familiarize ourselves with unfamiliar places and situations to feel OK, too, so a lot of INFJs hate driving. (Plenty of others like it, though, so....)

This thread makes me question my type.
It's supposed to. :)

Yeah, I don't even drive because of anxiety attacks, even though my Se is well-developed for an inferior function. I read an explanation about INFJs and driving once that explained that INFJs cannot get used to certain situations and will always have the same stressed out, anxious reaction to those situations. We need to familiarize ourselves with unfamiliar places and situations to feel OK, too, so a lot of INFJs hate driving. (Plenty of others like it, though, so....)

Yup. Exactly. :)

It can be very overwhelming and stressful.

When on long highways or streets that are devoid of many cars and you completely know the area, driving can be really peaceul because you can just enjoy the process and be within your own thoughts, but other times, not so much. I have my love/hate moments with driving...

That is heckin adorable.
Also, this place is full of sp00ks.

giphy.gif

Hella spooky!! :D

You see, this is everyone here on INFJf doing a seance and dats me, floating n' shit and drinking a martini.

Signs Your'e A Real INFJ:

- Hilter was an INFJ, so if you're an INFJ, you're like Hitler.
- You are a complete weirdo, yet you're not even the rarest weirdo in the MBTI.
- At least INFPs are fun.
- You have a melt down if someone criticizes you.
- You have a meltdown if your perfect plans don't work out.
- You're a "know it all".
- You think you're a shaman, which sounds crazy.
- You're a stubborn perfectionist.
- You're a pseudo intellectual.
- At first your ideas sound deeply thought out and make sense, but then you fall off the deep end.
- You're like the incredible hulk when you get angry.
- You cut people out of your life and act unforgiving, while also claiming to be empathetic.
- You care about humanity, but hate people? What does that even mean?
- You have an inability to comprehend non-intuitive rules and laws, such as filling out paperwork correctly.
- You just know stuff and think people should trust you even though you can't explain anything about why you 'just know'.
- If someone else is crying you cry. If someone else is laughing, you laugh.
- You're a creep who claims you can actually feel other people's feelings. No, you're creepy. Stop it.
- You have no idea how you feel.
- You crave authenticity in others, but have an irresistible urge to go along with the crowd, which sounds inauthentic.
- Nobody can figure out who and what you really are. You're confusing, and you are always revealing another deep layer, which you present to people like you're giving them the Ark of the Covenant.
- You're quiet and awkward, but won't shut the hell up if you are really interested in a topic.
- Getting you to warm up is like trying to solve calculus problems, but once you're in love there is no getting rid of you.
- Life of the party one moment, hermit recluse who won't answer the phone the next.

Wah!!! I'm a horrible person!!!

Reactions: Wyote and Asa