12 Signs You're a Real..... | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

12 Signs You're a Real.....

Hahahahaha! Me, too! Hope I wasn't using Cobalt Blue or Cadmium Red. Yikes!
You know you're an INFJ if you drink paint water.

Yeah, I don't even drive because of anxiety attacks, even though my Se is well-developed for an inferior function. I read an explanation about INFJs and driving once that explained that INFJs cannot get used to certain situations and will always have the same stressed out, anxious reaction to those situations. We need to familiarize ourselves with unfamiliar places and situations to feel OK, too, so a lot of INFJs hate driving. (Plenty of others like it, though, so....)

It's supposed to. :)

I avoid driving in a downtown busy situation, country driving, long straight aways or not driving with no one on the road is best. Never really thought of this as an INFJ thing though...

You know you are an infj when ...

... 'Se' will be your doomsday and salvation.

* You know everything about the "actual" physical world and how it's beneath you (and how ambivalent saying that makes you feel).

* You think you chose to live in the "real"(Ni) world, but are secretly terrified of the "actual" world's demands, so you over compensate.

* Your hopes and dreams are to function independently and successfully in the "actual" world without having to feel beneath everyone else (like they are beneath you in the "real" world *ambivalent*).

* Knowing (in theory) how simple everyday to-do stuff actually are to do, but still you can't deal with it, makes them your _ridiculous_ kryptonite. In the "actual" world kryptonite is everywhere, but in the "real" world you get a break. Why not take a looong break.

* Almost everyone who gets to know you, will say that you're a diamond in the rough ... And it's so fucking provoking *ambivalent*.

* By coincidence, something hits you when you have your guard down, and you all of a sudden find yourself in the "actual" world, doing "actual" world things, and you're doing fine. Actually, you are doing great! You're happier than ever, healthier than ever, more alive than ever!

* Now the "real" (Ni) world is your kryptonite! But this time it's real, powerful, bad ass kryptonite! Not ridiculous at all! Fighting it makes you feel strong and bad ass too! *ambivalent*

* Two-unpaid-bills-bothering-you and one unkept appointment later ... ridiculous kryptonite.

* Realizing that you'll never find a comfortable and anxiety free middle ground.

Yeah...

Signs Your'e A Real INFJ:

- Hilter was an INFJ, so if you're an INFJ, you're like Hitler.
- You are a complete weirdo, yet you're not even the rarest weirdo in the MBTI.
- At least INFPs are fun.
- You have a melt down if someone criticizes you.
- You have a meltdown if your perfect plans don't work out.
- You're a "know it all".
- You think you're a shaman, which sounds crazy.
- You're a stubborn perfectionist.
- You're a pseudo intellectual.
- At first your ideas sound deeply thought out and make sense, but then you fall off the deep end.
- You're like the incredible hulk when you get angry.
- You cut people out of your life and act unforgiving, while also claiming to be empathetic.
- You care about humanity, but hate people? What does that even mean?
- You have an inability to comprehend non-intuitive rules and laws, such as filling out paperwork correctly.
- You just know stuff and think people should trust you even though you can't explain anything about why you 'just know'.
- If someone else is crying you cry. If someone else is laughing, you laugh.
- You're a creep who claims you can actually feel other people's feelings. No, you're creepy. Stop it.
- You have no idea how you feel.
- You crave authenticity in others, but have an irresistible urge to go along with the crowd, which sounds inauthentic.
- Nobody can figure out who and what you really are. You're confusing, and you are always revealing another deep layer, which you present to people like you're giving them the Ark of the Covenant.
- You're quiet and awkward, but won't shut the hell up if you are really interested in a topic.
- Getting you to warm up is like trying to solve calculus problems, but once you're in love there is no getting rid of you.
- Life of the party one moment, hermit recluse who won't answer the phone the next.
Nobody can figure out who and what you really are. You're confusing, and you are always revealing another deep layer, which you present to people like you're giving them the Ark of the Covenant.

This line i relate to 100% LOL

List the worst traits of every type instead of the ones that make the types sound exotic, special and awesome. :tearsofjoy:
Choose your type, or another.
OMG Asa, this is a truly awful thread to come across when it's already been running fast for a week :lol:. I can see myself in far too many of these traits from whatever type. Perhaps as we get older we get to experience all the other types' inferiors as well as becoming better at using our less preferred functions. :coldsweat:

One I'd add to the impressive infj lists - becoming dependent on the neediness of others for our sense of worth.

OMG Asa, this is a truly awful thread to come across when it's already been running fast for a week :lol:. I can see myself in far too many of these traits from whatever type. Perhaps as we get older we get to experience all the other types' inferiors as well as becoming better at using our less preferred functions. :coldsweat:

One I'd add to the impressive infj lists - becoming dependent on the neediness of others for our sense of worth.

Hahaha! It's meant to be a roasting of sorts, inspired by all the top 12 lists that make INFJs sounds too good to be true!

Very good addition to the list!

Wow! You think that... :m054:

:m072: Thank you for destroying my dream that I might be an alpha. :p

Maybe? You kind of remind me of him to be honest :relaxed: If you think about the functions, the two types share the "first place" in understanding the world, in my opinion. We just go about it a little differently.

Reactions: Asa, Ren and John K
I think your awesome traits and worse traits can be equally exaggerated because the more you focus on them, the more you believe or delude yourself to believe them. You are what you believe to be. But if you want to delude self, then better go with awesomeness (my policy). :wink:

We are but the creatures of flaws and potential for greatness, learn about your inner self but don't dwell on it. And no, not every INFJ is a would-be Hitler. Hitler is a demented person who happens to be an INFJ, that's all. There are bad people of every type.

Yet I agree on several points. Sometimes I envy the INFPs. They seem to be much more fun to be around.

I think your awesome traits and worse traits can be equally exaggerated because the more you focus on them, the more you believe or delude yourself to believe them. You are what you believe to be. But if you want to delude self, then better go with awesomeness (my policy). :wink:

The whole thing is a joke, though. It's roasting our types.

1 sign that you're a real INFJ:

When you give up on this forum.
ZLYMcMB.gif