12 Signs You're a Real..... | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

12 Signs You're a Real.....

These are 2 things that happened to me recently:

-I spent the better part of an hour looking for my glasses that I was wearing on muh face.
-I accidentally drank my paint water.

Current location: basement

giphy.gif

I actually went to class wearing pants backwards once... and I don't notice until end when I pawed at where my pockets should have been and realized something was off. Luckily I wore a lab coat and was sat so nobody noticed. :x

Asa and @noisebloom,
Psssh… dat's too much work!
(first sign you're an INFP)

more to come... maybe
(second INFP sign)

Oh, look! Something shiny!
(third sign)

*entirely forgets what we're even talking about till 2am*
*uses creative insomniatic force to convey feelings about it in an expressive artistic form of some kind*
*chooses popsicle sticks and eyelash glue because you cant find the stuff you really wanted, i.e. all those arts and craft supplies in that cute lil basket you bought just for them but can't remember where you left it but you know you put it somewhere safe so those pesky garden gnomes must have sprung to life while you were sleeping and hid it from you just to fuck with you*
*stops halfway through because you'll never be able to portray the depths of your feelings about what it is to be an INFP correctly*
*has icecream while pondering who should hook up with who*
*binges on music to help "sleep" yet starts youtubing makeup tutorials*
*it's now 5am and you look like you're ready for the Rocky Horror Picture Show*
*Googles Rocky Horror Picture Show Cosplays*
*you now somehow have tickets to the San Diego Comic-con even tho it's not even in the state you live in*
*text 5 different people to go with you even tho you only have two passes*
*immediately re-text everyone nevermind cause you aint going*
*instant regret*
*Oh look something shiny!*
*suddenly bursts into tears over that documentary you saw two weeks ago*
*has debate with self over said documentary*
*oh crap kids need to get up for school!*
*a rabbit ears headband is perfect attire for a Monday morning*
*threatens garden gnomes on the way to the car*
(unequivocal proof you're an INFP)

Male INFP:

1. You are the dreamer with ADHD
2. Your girlfriend is suspecting that you are a gay.
3. You always have another 5-6 dating options.
4. You can't hold a job longer than 2 years.
5. You still in love with you ex, even you left her 5 years ago. And she already married with two kids from another male.
6. You date a bunch of girls that you don't like, so that you can feel better about yourself.
7. You never feel good about yourself.
8. You don't have real plans
9. You can intrigue the opposite sex, but you don't know what to do next
10. When you in love you are 3 year old baby. You wanna f.., but You are asking for the breast milk.
11. You house is a total mess.
12. You don't remember people names.
13. You forgot about your family members birthdays (my brother birthday today, I remember b/c this post)
14. You are moving around like guppies.
15. You are very sensitive and easily remove close friends or significant ones from your bubble.
16. Your first wife is a which with mental disorders

Male INFP:

5. You still in love with you ex, even you left her 5 years ago. And she already married with two kids from another male.
6. You date a bunch of girls that you don't like, so that you can feel better about yourself.
10. When you in love you are 3 year old baby. You wanna f.., but You are asking for the breast milk.
13. You forgot about your family members birthdays (my brother birthday today, I remember b/c this post)
15. You are very sensitive and easily remove close friends or significant ones from your bubble.
Number 10 is pretty weird, man. hahaha.

Last edited:
Male INFP:

considering you took the time to make an itemized list, I am placing a formal complaint with the Board of INFPs. Haha, jk, like I'd actually waste time on something formal.
INFPower! woot woot!

I am not going to make a huge list, folks here did a great job explaining a lot of aspects, but these are the points on what I struggle a lot with as an INFJ on a day to day basis.

1.) Misplacing things is a big one for me!

2.) Clumsiness (especially when riding a bike omg). After so many embarrassing incidents, I am done with bikes lmfao.

3.) Shitty Inferior Se. Being on edge when it comes to driving in unfamiliar places because my Inferior Se is pretty bad, so I have to be super aware of my surroundings when driving.

4.) Most importantly, forgetfulness.

One time I was about to take my pills, but then my mind goes blank and I am like, “Wait... didn’t I already take these pills? Oh fack.”

I am pretty sure I also developed a slight OCD tendency due to being so forgetful sometimes. I have to double check so many times before heading out the door. Do I have my car keys? Yup check. Do I have my wallet? Yup! Am I wearing any shoes on? Shit. Nope! Gotta put some shoes on!

Last edited:

Hahaha! Let’s just say my body can’t seem to coordinate properly when on a bike. :D

I am super slow when in a group and always distracted by my surroundings haha. One time, I literally crashed into a bush when I was 18 because I was so caught looking at some cute ducks by a pond :tearsofjoy:

Luckily I survived and had some scratches.

One time, I literally crashed into a bush when I was 18 because I was so caught looking at some cute ducks by a pond :tearsofjoy:

Oh yeah, I've definitely done similar things haha

Let's me refreshing my statement:

10. When you in love, you feel like you are 3 year old baby. You wanna f.., but You are asking mostly for the breast milk.

Lmfaoooo I got you the first time haha. It’s just a tad out there is all haha. But you’re good! I understand what you mean though.

And holy hell, three years old and still wanting the boobie?? That’s so old lmfao :tearsofjoy:

Last edited:
Lmfaoooo I got you the first time haha. It’s just a tad out there is all haha.

And holy hell, three years old and still wanting the boobie?? That’s so old lmfao :tearsofjoy:

INFP male, part 2

17. YouR classmates from Elementary School kicked your ass because your don't respect the ”tribe” rules and social structure. You still believe you above the ”tribe.”!
18. Your first wife was using guilt to manipulate you. But now you can see people manipulations and you can defend yourself.
19. You can deeply understand people emotions and can read body language. You can predict what the best path for them is.
20. You are a gold digger. You can filter emotions and feeling and choose which ones are valuable for your or another person.
21. You can play any Feelings or empathy like DJ.
22. You can find SF, NF and NT people in the room quickly.
23. You can adsorb energy from cosmos via meditation from a small age.
24. You can control your mind and you can make yourself drunk via meditation
25. You believe in karma
26. Karma believes in you :))
27. You believe that social interaction between people must be significantly improved via education.
28. You firmly believe that middle school kids should study: ”101 ethics of the social interaction between different personalities. ”
29. Your value system makes close people feel that you are an egocentric person
30. You will sacrifice yourself for your partner or kids.
31. You are mentoring people in your free time, as a hobby