12 Signs You're a Real..... | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

12 Signs You're a Real.....

One time I was trying to save a kitten that was stuck inside of a hole high up in the side of a tree, and there was a big beehive hanging from a tree branch that I didn't see. I ended up clumsily climbing the tree and getting the kitten out, and accidentally knocking the hive down. I almost fell out of the tree and got stung several times..

So many INFJ things at once, hahaha.

One time I was trying to save a kitten that was stuck inside of a hole high up in the side of a tree, and there was a big beehive hanging from a tree branch that I didn't see. I ended up clumsily climbing the tree and getting the kitten out, and accidentally knocking the hive down. I almost fell out of the tree and got stung several times..

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

:<3: I'm so happy you saved the kitty.

And I'm sorry you got hurt.

It's hilarious, though, "Here, precious, sweet kitty. I will save you! Ow! Ow! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees!"

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

:<3: I'm so happy you saved the kitty.

And I'm sorry you got hurt.

It's hilarious, though, "Here, precious, sweet kitty. I will save you! Ow! Ow! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees! Bees!"
Hahahaha. it was a pretty funny scene. I'm just glad I did not drop the baby kitty

I'm just glad I did not drop the baby kitty

Me, too. Though pretty sure they have springs in their little legs.

Reactions: flower and Wyote
Hahahaha. it was a pretty funny scene. I'm just glad I did not drop the baby kitty
What happened to the poor old bees? I always try and rescue bees and wasps if they come in the house before my wife gets them with fly spray. Is that an infj thing too? My wife is intj - no sentiment....

What happened to the poor old bees? I always try and rescue bees and wasps if they come in the house before my wife gets them with fly spray. Is that an infj thing too? My wife is intj - no sentiment....
I have no idea :(
that's nice of you.. bees are disappearing

I have no idea :(
that's nice of you.. bees are disappearing
We had a colony of lovely buffy coloured bees that nested in the cavity wall of our house a few years ago They stated getting inside through cracks in the walls behind the kitchen cabinets and stung my wife so I had to destroy the nest - I'm still gutted about it. :anguished:

Is that an infj thing too?

I think we tend more to invest in the well being of the outside world, and want to be caretakers/peacekeepers of things in the physical world.
Other types can have similar feelings of course, but since Fe is sort of our driver function we tend to look after things.
I am terrified of bees, but I'd never actively try to kill one, my reaction is flight not fight, largely because I don't want to cause harm.
My gf is INTJ and she doesn't enjoy killing anything either, but she will if it's obstructing her plans or productivity.
I'll kill something if it becomes a danger to somebody else. But whenever possible I'll try the capture and release route and flee, myself.

We had a colony of lovely buffy coloured bees that nested in the cavity wall of our house a few years ago They stated getting inside through cracks in the walls behind the kitchen cabinets and stung my wife so I had to destroy the nest - I'm still gutted about it. :anguished:

Same. There was a huge nest of African bees that was perched in our tree that sits right by our house last summer, and unfortunately, my brother had to call the bee removal services because Africanized bees are known to be extremely dangerous, "killer bees" is their nickname actually lol. And African bees are notorious here in Arizona.

When the exterminator first came by our house, he stated that if the bees aren't Africanized, then he will save them and take them with him. I was desperately hoping they weren't Africanized because I would hated for them to be killed off. The moment he confirmed they were Africanized, he had to spray them. I was so broken to say the least.

I think we tend more to invest in the well being of the outside world, and want to be caretakers/peacekeepers of things in the physical world.
Other types can have similar feelings of course, but since Fe is sort of our driver function we tend to look after things.

100% agree. I definitely do think it's our main drive to maintain harmony as much as possible.

You know you're INFJ type 4 when you use your Fe just enough for people to think you're a Type 2, but then you disappear to go read Kierkegaard.

Reactions: Asa and Wyote
These are 2 things that happened to me recently:

-I spent the better part of an hour looking for my glasses that I was wearing on muh face.
-I accidentally drank my paint water.

The other day at work I was searching for my wrench, it was in my hand... Happens a few times a week.

Reactions: Asa and Wyote