12 Signs Of An Unhealthy, Underdeveloped INFJ | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

12 Signs Of An Unhealthy, Underdeveloped INFJ

Actually that's a pretty good question. Um...only on stuff like dating or business sites where I actually hope or expect to meet the person. But otherwise, it depends. If the content is compelling, then I wonder who cares if it's source was fake?

Those are certainly a few applications. I'm talking about if one can make a projection or simulation indistinguishable from reality, that's like near game-over in my opinion. There are certainly ways to weaponize this stuff to disrupt politics, economics, society and the human race in general

Last edited:
Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
. It's an INFJ forum where one has thoughts on INFJs--is this illegal?
It is, you are hereby banned for all eternity.
giphy.gif

I mean, I'm talking grown-ass women damn near 40 INFJs are like this in my experience

I believe it because I've met plenty of people in their 30s and 40s who have under-developed functions, or are otherwise "unhealthy" and act immature. When I wrote this post, for example, I was coming out of a terrible time in my life and I was shadowy but I guess the difference was I wanted to address that and heal. (I was also careful about meeting new people while in that state and would not have, hypothetically, started a romantic relationship.) In one's 40s a person should be well on their way to developing the inferior and be well-rounded in general, but people often fall apart in their 40s. (My circumstance was more specific and not midlife crisis related.) Personally, I found my 30s grounding and peaceful. I easily shed the chaos of my earlier years when I was behaving as you described. I've watched a lot of friends go through the same grounding and peaceful experience in their 30s where they focused on learning, the mind, new skills, etc, and had balanced and harmonious relationships. Honestly, it rocked. I'm sad for people who miss out on that and continue being as they were in their 20s, especially in relationships where it affects others.
That said, all humans fuck up sometimes and we all have weaknesses in character.

All this said, I find it curious that INFJs, as well as some other types, would not want to work on self.

And of course I will sound like a broken record, but I still think some of your INFJs were mistyped, so there is that. I know you believe otherwise, but INFJ is one of the most mistyped in MBTI.

Reactions: Daustus
I think Cleveland hates my brain nearly as much as I do. You should try living with Ni/Fe/Ti/Se. Ti tertiary is like having a paranoid, teenage honor roll student in your brain. My Se gets overloaded by the external world pretty quickly so it's an uphill battle to get my to do list done in a day.

I think Cleveland hates my brain nearly as much as I do. You should try living with Ni/Fe/Ti/Se. Ti tertiary is like having a paranoid, teenage honor roll student in your brain. My Se gets overloaded by the external world pretty quickly so it's an uphill battle to get my to do list done in a day.

Hahahahahahaha :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: Perfect.

Now, this makes sense to me. I can be understanding of all of this.

I’m not saying you’re doing this or anyone here or anything, but it’s when that teenager Ti gets so off. I am willing to acknowledge that it bothers me to a degree because my Ti will instantly know the flaw. This is further compounded because in my experience y’all can be sensitive to being corrected, so then if it stays uncorrected, my Si has NOT FORGOT about it

Then trying to deal with conflict with y’all is quite aggravating. Y’all seem willing to dish it out much more than you take it in my experience

Reactions: Daustus