11.11 | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 16771
  • Start date
OK INFJs.com, we're going to settle this once and for all.

Yesterday was 11.11 (11th November), and that number supposedly has ominous meaning among New Age folk.

So I wonder: did any of you experience any spiritual confluences or encounters with the uncanny yesterday? If so, please tell us - if not, feel free to murder our naive, hopeful dreams with brutal logic and hard cynicism :)
I did.
Why do you ask? and why do you think you can settle it once and for all? Hahahahahaha... What's "it"? Heh..

@Wyote

Evidence

Hail storms and tornadoes happen so rarely in my country!!! My aunts are saying the last chapters of the bible are happening! I'm thinking it's climate change

@Wyote

Evidence

Hail storms and tornadoes happen so rarely in my country!!! My aunts are saying the last chapters of the bible are happening! I'm thinking it's climate change

Oh lawd da sky is fallin!

Yesterday was 11.11 (11th November), and that number supposedly has ominous meaning among New Age folk.

So I wonder: did any of you experience any spiritual confluences or encounters with the uncanny yesterday? If so, please tell us - if not, feel free to murder our naive, hopeful dreams with brutal logic and hard cynicism :)

I don't do astrology, BUT, the number 1 is a 'good sign' to astrologers and the more 1's the better. So, if someone says yesterday was ominous, I gotta think they didn't know what they were talking about. The astrologers I know of, all felt 11.11 is a 'very good thing'. Again, I am not an astrologer. However some big name astrologers claim that 11.11 is a 'very good thing' even so--unless, they have switched their previous position in the matter all of sudden--and I don't think they have done that.

I prefer the Bible. The Bible prophecies sound best to me! :-D

You need to find your waifu and seal the deal while you still have time.
giphy.gif

At 11.11 and 11 seconds precisely I felt the urge to pick my nose...I know, I know...can you believe it?

This is funny because 11:11 is my lucky number I see it everywhere.

@java 11:11 MAKE A WISH ⭐✨

As for the thread question:
Did some rituals and lit cedar incense from Rome and smoked sage all over my room for cleansing. Didn't exactly experience any spiritual stuff but it was more of a release of negative energy out of my room.

p.s
Did it for fun only.

@java 11:11 MAKE A WISH ⭐✨

As for the thread question:
Did some rituals and lit cedar incense from Rome and smoked sage all over my room for cleansing. Didn't exactly experience any spiritual stuff but it was more of a release of negative energy out of my room.

p.s
Did it for fun only.

I've heard that as well "Make A Wish"Check out this shot I got once of my dash.

infj.png

My whole entire life I was taught that 11.11 was lucky.
Imagine that.