11.11 | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 16771
  • Start date
I heard absolutely nothing about it being an "ominous day". Also, I hate the doom and gloom predictive shit that some astrology people are into. Trelawney voice, "Baaaaad thiiinnnnggggsssss willlll happpen. It's. The. Grimmmmmmmm!"
No to toxic astrology.

I heard it was a powerful day and a good day for "visualization" about one's life goals and future. I was told to quietly meditate on my goals and constructing the life I want to have within the year. Some of my witchy, pagan, and new age friends wrote down what they wanted their goals and futures to hold. So, no, the day was not meant to be ominous, but hold positivity and direction for the future.

giphy.gif

I heard absolutely nothing about it being an "ominous day". Also, I hate the doom and gloom predictive shit that some astrology people are into. Trelawney voice, "Baaaaad thiiinnnnggggsssss willlll happpen. It's. The. Grimmmmmmmm!"
No to toxic astrology.

I heard it was a powerful day and a good day for "visualization" about one's life goals and future. I was told to quietly meditate on my goals and constructing the life I want to have within the year. Some of my witchy, pagan, and new age friends wrote down what they wanted their goals and futures to hold. So, no, the day was not meant to be ominous, but hold positivity and direction for the future.
Yeah sorry, that's what I meant - good omens, auspicious, &c.

How come when these numerologists annoy us, it's always about small numbers, like 11 or 13 or 7?
How come we never hear about the significance of far bigger numbers, like 7118451? Even that is still small in the scale of things.

You'd think most of the coolest/most powerful numbers are much deeper in the range.

How come when these numerologists annoy us, it's always about small numbers, like 11 or 13 or 7?
How come we never hear about the significance of far bigger numbers, like 7118451? Even that is still small in the scale of things.

You'd think most of the coolest/most powerful numbers are much deeper in the range.
Deep

I love this entire post.

If only we had been paying attention on October 10th, 2010. We'd have all the answers to the meaning of life.