11.11 | INFJ Forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 16771
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16771

OK INFJs.com, we're going to settle this once and for all.

Yesterday was 11.11 (11th November), and that number supposedly has ominous meaning among New Age folk.

So I wonder: did any of you experience any spiritual confluences or encounters with the uncanny yesterday? If so, please tell us - if not, feel free to murder our naive, hopeful dreams with brutal logic and hard cynicism :)

:tearsofjoy:

OK we've got one haunting so far - anybody else?
Yep.

The younger generations have no clue what 11:11 means in earth tongue. Yet, they are inspiring a new way to Be, and that's a great thing...but they can lose the snarky comments about a life they did not live and find treasure in the stories from their elders that did.

But, alas, they will have a similar experience that will spark another great leap in evolution.

The religious and spiritual community has added to the meaning of 11:11 due to the mysteriousness it holds, humans have an uncanny way of using imagination to explain the unexplainable. Meaning "It is this until evidence proves it's this" ... kind of like chasing a leaf in the wind ;)

What they miss is that it is actually 11:11:11:1918. In numerology this big number reduces to 7, for Christians, the number symbolic of God in the Bible.

Back to earth-speak, World War I ended in Europe on November 11, 1918, at 11:00 am the Peace Agreement was signed and the war ended. This set into motion a chain of great events propelling the masses into a different view of what it meant to be a Citizen of the World, and we could say it was the first real moves in Human Rights. World War II further produced a definition of a human's inalienable rights as a citizen of the world, thanks to the evil debacle of Hitler.

Did a higher power rescue a dying evolution of Human?

The fighting for such rights to existence continues on...

feel free to murder our naive, hopeful dreams with brutal logic and hard cynicism :)

czo08i1y36o01.jpg

Muuuurdeeeeer :m179::m179::m179::m179::m179:

Last edited:
As usual I was completely oblivious to the fact it was supposed to be a 'special' date.

#INTP

@Sandie33 - what does it mean when you keep seeing repeating 2's, 3's and 4's nearly daily? Particularly whenever you look at the clock?
Look up the single digit number's meaning. Then, for example you see 222, that's 6, and 3 meanings also. Because it's a 2, repeated 3x, reducing to 2+2+2 = 6. So in those numerical definitions is a message from Divine Energy, aka Universe. It's trying to tell you something, a change in direction, heart, or thought is needed or you'll miss the exit of your current cycle and have to repeat it all again.

Divine interference, *cough*, intervention is a signal to you that you are diverting from your life path and it's a nudge for you to get re-aligned.

The part that resonates with you personally is the message, or hint, and no one number resonates with two people in the same way. This is how intuition really works...you'll feel the spark when the information clicks in you. It's this "hit" we then need to contemplate to flush out it's meaning for/to us.

I hope all that makes sense. We really do have our answers, repeating numbers are our divine counterparts tapping us and saying 'look, look here' ;)

I escaped from the research exhibit to get some day sleep. Don't sue me 5w4. Don't judge me INFJ

Better to escape from a research exhibit than from a research lab.

You're forgiven, 5w6. Life goes on, INFJ.

11:11 observations:

Work was all around a pretty typical day.
It snowed and was a gross day externally. First real snow of the season. Roads were not great on the way home. Long Winter is coming.

Nine minutes since you posted this and I'm still trying to figure out how one can get a lipstick scar
I thought it was a Joker reference.

Look up the single digit number's meaning. Then, for example you see 222, that's 6, and 3 meanings also. Because it's a 2, repeated 3x, reducing to 2+2+2 = 6. So in those numerical definitions is a message from Divine Energy, aka Universe. It's trying to tell you something, a change in direction, heart, or thought is needed or you'll miss the exit of your current cycle and have to repeat it all again.

Divine interference, *cough*, intervention is a signal to you that you are diverting from your life path and it's a nudge for you to get re-aligned.

The part that resonates with you personally is the message, or hint, and no one number resonates with two people in the same way. This is how intuition really works...you'll feel the spark when the information clicks in you. It's this "hit" we then need to contemplate to flush out it's meaning for/to us.

I hope all that makes sense. We really do have our answers, repeating numbers are our divine counterparts tapping us and saying 'look, look here' ;)

Interesting. I think I have to finally tune into what it is that I'm thinking when I see them, because I don't particularly notice that I'm doing or thinking anything different. Hmm...