Your thoughts on the ceremonious | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Your thoughts on the ceremonious

I walked for both my high school diploma and bachelor's degree. Though I skipped my associates degree and just picked it up in the school's office. I think graduating out of high school is a big deal and going into the graduation ceremony is a rite of passage. Especially since as a young adult you're entering into adulthood or at least taking one step into the real world. Where having that diploma is a sign that you've completed K-12 education and not only does it say "look I finally completed 13-14 years of school," but it also lets employers know you didn't screw around in class (hehe :sweatsmile:).

Aside from high school ceremony, there's also the college commencement. In which it can be a take it or leave it sort of deal. If you've passed, then walking in the ceremony would be your choice at least for my school. However, I feel as after five years of classwork and mixing school with work life it'll feel good knowing that you made it and having some family and friends there to share with your success can be wonderful.

Reactions: flower