Your lightsaber form | INFJ Forum

Your lightsaber form

darkstar

Community Member
Feb 9, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
http://quizfarm.com/quizzes/Lightsa...ich-is-your-lightsaber-combat-style/index.php

You Scored as Fomr II-MakashiLightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It was described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision, allowing the user to attack and defend with minimal effort. One user is Cound Dooku.

Fomr II-Makashi
88% Form IV-Ataru
69% Form V-Djem So
69% Juyo/Vaapad
63% Jar Kai
50% FormV-Shien
44% Niman
31% Form III-Soresu
25% Form I- Shii-cho
19%

Oh yeah, Makashi for me. I also like Ataru, Juyo, Jar Kai and Niman.

Form IV-Ataru 75%
Fomr II-Makashi 69%
Form I- Shii-cho 56%
Form III-Soresu 56%
Niman 56%
Juyo/Vaapad 44%
FormV-Shien 38%
Form V-Djem So 38%
Jar Kai 19%

I don't know what these are, but here are my purported styles! :)

Mine is a mixture of Makashi and Juyo/Vaapad

Lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It was described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision, allowing the user to attack and defend with minimal effort. One user is Cound Dooku.

I prefer technicalities, but I can use my rage to win.

You Scored as Form III-Soresu

The defensive form, never attack except when your enemy makes a mistake. One user is Obi-Wan-Kenobi.

Form III-Soresu 88%
Form II-Makashi 75%
Niman
56%
Juyo/Vaapad 50%
Form IV-Ataru 38%
FormV-Shien 31%
Jar Kai 25%
Form V-Djem So 25%
Form I- Shii-cho 19%

You Scored as Niman
you have all skills at the same point. Form VI is well suited for diplomats, as they could spend their time training in the areas of politics and negotiation instead of combat training.

You Scored as Juyo/Vaapad
The most challenging and demanding of all forms, Form VII required a high degree of skill, and mastery of other forms. You also need of a great focus to control your anger and use it like a weapon.

Juyo/Vaapad 63%

Niman 56%

Form I- Shii-cho 56%

Form III-Soresu 56%

Fomr II-Makashi 56%

FormV-Shien 50%

Form V-Djem So 50%

Form IV-Ataru 50%

Jar Kai 44%

Personaly I'm a fan of Niman, it may not have any apparent strengths but it doesn't hve any apparent weaknesses either.

According to the test maybe a more offensive version Niman or a cooled down form of vapaad.

Last edited:
You Scored as Niman
you have all skills at the same point. Form VI is well suited for diplomats, as they could spend their time training in the areas of politics and negotiation instead of combat training.

Form I- Shii-cho 69%
Niman 69%
Form III-Soresu 63%
FormV-Shien 56%
Fomr II-Makashi 56%
Juyo/Vaapad 50%
Jar Kai 50%
Form IV-Ataru
44%
Form V-Djem So 25%

Last edited:
This quiz looks to have been written by a 12 year old who did not have access to spell check. However, this was the style I liked the most when I researched them, as it seemed to mirror my own swordsmanship philosophies and aptitudes, as well as being attributed to the characters with styles I liked...

You Scored as Form V -Shien

A defensive form used against great numbers of opponents using sweeping strokes.

FormV-Shien
69%
Juyo/Vaapad

69%
Niman
69%
Form I- Shii-cho

63%
Form IV-Ataru
50%
Form II-Makashi

50%
Jar Kai

50%
Form V-Djem So

44%
Form III-Soresu
44%

529anakin-skywalker-posters.jpg

You Scored as FormV-ShienA defensive form used against great numbers of oppponents usind sweeping strokes.

Form I- Shii-cho
75% FormV-Shien
75% Form IV-Ataru
75% Form V-Djem So
75% Fomr II-Makashi
75% Form III-Soresu
50% Juyo/Vaapad
50% Niman
50% Jar Kai
25%

You Scored as Form III-SoresuThe defensive form, never attack except when your enemy makes a mistake. One user is Obi-Wan-Kenobi.

Form III-Soresu
88% Form I- Shii-cho
81% Niman
56% Juyo/Vaapad
56% FormV-Shien
50% Fomr II-Makashi
44% Form IV-Ataru
38% Jar Kai
25% Form V-Djem So
19%

:D

Nothing gets past a Soresu master.

You Scored as Form III-SoresuThe defensive form, never attack except when your enemy makes a mistake. One user is Obi-Wan-Kenobi.

Form I- Shii-cho
81% Form III-Soresu
81% Juyo/Vaapad
75% Form IV-Ataru
75% FormV-Shien
75% Fomr II-Makashi
63% Jar Kai
50% Niman
50% Form V-Djem So
38%
592133_157949.jpg

You Scored as Fomr II-Makashi lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It was described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision, allowing the user to attack and defend with minimal effort. One user is Count Dooku.

You Scored as Form III-Soresu.

The defensive form, never attack except when your enemy makes a mistake. One user is Obi-Wan-Kenobi.

100% Form III-Soresu
88% Niman
81% Form I- Shii-cho
75% Juyo/Vaapad
75% Form IV-Ataru
69% FormV-Shien
63% Jar Kai
56% Fomr II-Makashi
19% Form V-Djem So

You Scored as Fomr II-Makashi
Lightsaber-to-lightsaber combat. It was described as being very elegant, powerful, and requiring extreme precision, allowing the user to attack and defend with minimal effort. One user is Cound Dooku.

Fomr II-Makashi 75%
Form IV-Ataru 69%
Juyo/Vaapad 63%
Form I- Shii-cho 63%
Jar Kai 56%
FormV-Shien 56%
Niman 56%
Form III-Soresu 50%
Form V-Djem So 31%