Your forum buddy awaits | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Your forum buddy awaits

@slant
You're silly, funny, beautiful, and it's apparent that you've matured greatly over the years. It's nice seeing how much you've grown. It's wonderful that you're such a loyal, long term member of this community, and a privilege to get to know you.
I'm still working on yours I haven't forgotten I just suck

:hearteyes: These are wonderful! Nice job!

(ha, I love convallaria majalis, tiny snow white bells welcoming may~)

the soft silky petals of calystegia sepium fit to @April as far as I can say :3

Do you enjoy drawing? ^^

Thank you. I used to enjoy drawing and painting quite a bit, but as I get older I seem to lose interest in it unfortunately.

Thank you. I used to enjoy drawing and painting quite a bit, but as I get older I seem to lose interest in it unfortunately.

Hmh, any idea why that happens? Not just for you, I mean, also maybe as some sort of observation?

@slant tell @slant one positive thing about her job performance today
you are my hero. <3

@slant would it be ok to assign the same tasks for now after you pick pairs? It might be beautiful to see different answers/solutions, and then share among all groups. Just please don't stress yourself out. Everyone seems thrilled by your creative idea (that's a good thing), but that doesn't mean you have to serve or have to serve all at once. Your creative flow is your power after all. :)

<3

What happens when @April gets three notifications? Does @April become an adjective? I don't know @April you tell me.
:tearsofjoy: Fo sho all it said was that you quoted my post... it didn't even say you mentioned me. LOL now we know :)

:tearsofjoy: Fo sho all it said was that you quoted my post... it didn't even say you mentioned me. LOL now we know :)

You've failed me for the last time, janky ass forum

You mean @Pin

Not very original, given that I'm already his android. *raspy voice* Piiiin, we destroyed the library
giphy.gif

My role is to maintain or restore balance
So the wise @Ren and the dbag who burnt down the library cancel each other out
But sometimes the doggo of harmony lets the cookies fall and has to eat them

aaaaargh stomach ache