Your forum buddy awaits | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Your forum buddy awaits

I'm still trying to think of what meal I hated... I was never forced to eat stuff I didn't like lol
Although I was forced to eat baked potatoes with no butter to lose weight... (dont ask, my daddy thought it would help)

So the recipe? @Peppermint

Ahem! Ahemmmm.

A baked potato.
:p

Holy shit!

You can't just call her fat like that, dude!
It was "out of love"

He's ESTJ... clueless that it would hurt lol. When I told him years later how all that affected me... the forced "dieting" , the comments... etc... he was definitely surprised and said he didn't know I felt that way.

Its fine, Im used to him.

@Impact Character do we do something for each other too? Or just wait on the drawing from @Peppermint ? :)
Oh, somehow the buddy group seemed to imply that which would be sweet, but let's wait what @slant has planned out..?

I'm still trying to think of what meal I hated... I was never forced to eat stuff I didn't like lol
Baked potatoes are gud.

I just woke up and I'm probably going to go back to sleep so I'll think about drawing something tomorrow
I need a bit time too and hope that is doesn't bust any grand plans.
..Also, I just learned something about myself, too.. most music of significance has no lyrics at all. lol .. /damn

Although I was forced to eat baked potatoes with no butter to lose weight... (dont ask, my daddy thought it would help)

So the recipe? @Peppermint

Ahem! Ahemmmm.

A baked potato.
:p
It was "out of love"

He's ESTJ... clueless that it would hurt lol. When I told him years later how all that affected me... the forced "dieting" , the comments... etc... he was definitely surprised and said he didn't know I felt that way.

Its fine, Im used to him.

That's an interesting logic behind your dad's decission! :laughing:Except that the forcing part sounds really tough, especially if the food was sort of "reach this tough goal but only with this tool that is preventing progress". Sounds like a lot of pressure on your side on top of hurtful comments (and let's be honest also a little: having to eat only plain potatoes over a longer period of time :sweatsmile:). Did your dad maybe like baked potatoes?

My parents also weren't always too aware of the effects of what they thought was good for me, and feeling that they do it out of well-meant intentions always helped processing though.

April:
'My dad made me eat a baked potato because he thought I was fat.'

'YOU should have a baked potato, Peppermint!' *snap* *snap*

You're right. She could and she did.
@Deleted member 16771 That's... NOT what I got from that, lmao! I thought you meant that "you can't just call her fat like that" comment was toward my dad about me. It couldn't have been toward me, because I want calling @Peppermint fat lol. I was doing what was asked of me. Giving the recipe of my most hated childhood meal. There was no "recipe" b.c. it was only a potato... get it? Hence my "ahem" comments for preparing to say a long recipe, only to say the words "A baked potato" :tearsofjoy:

@Impact Character I have no clue why my dad thought baked potatoes would help one lose weight. He likes fries not baked potatoes. The shittty thing is. I learned how to eat from him. Hamburgers and french fries. Pasta. The were very few meals he ever wanted and that was the gist of it. By the way, my dad is also obese. But since his confidence is up and he got plenty girls anyway... he didn't feel the need to lose.

Little did he know... the only reason those girls ever came running is because he knew the southern mating call...
The shake of a narcotic pill bottle...
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Oh God I crack myself up!

86366869_3111999388843927_6778321320737243136_o.jpg

I'd love to explore that topic. . and I think I agree

Oh, yes of course. I was thinking for a moment whether it belongs here or not. Would you open up a thread for it perhaps? :)

[USER=16912]@Impact Character I have no clue why my dad thought baked potatoes would help one lose weight. He likes fries not baked potatoes. The shittty thing is. I learned how to eat from him. Hamburgers and french fries. Pasta. The were very few meals he ever wanted and that was the gist of it. By the way, my dad is also obese. But since his confidence is up and he got plenty girls anyway... he didn't feel the need to lose.

Little did he know... the only reason those girls ever came running is because he knew the southern mating call...
The shake of a narcotic pill bottle...
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Oh God I crack myself up![/USER]
:grinning:

I know some people who would argue baked potatoes are veggies therefore they are healthy diet material. But to paint a complete picture, they also say that eating steak is second hand vegetariasm. :p
It's not bad growing up with a parent with healthy self-esteem, no? Feeling that it is okay to eat what you like is okay to a certain point? :)

You southern people sure have extraordinary mating rituals xD

Last edited:
@Peppermint @April

This is a short little poem that I hold dear and that I received as a gift a long long time ago~

Come with me and be childish
Innocent, wild, and free
In summer fields and winter snows,
Just like two kids, you and me.

Come with me, let's be lovers
Tenderly kiss me goodnight.
Two become one, until the sun
Finds us in the morning light.

Come with me, my old friend,
Faithful, honest, and true.
Sit by my side while we abide
In contentment surrounding us two.

And so, my dear, whatever
Age we happen to be,
Children, lovers or old friends,
Please always ... come with me ....

@Peppermint @April

This is a short little poem that I hold dear and that I received as a gift a long long time ago~

Innocent, wild, and free

Age we happen to be,
that is special. . and adorable

@Peppermint @April

Innocent, wild, and free

Age we happen to be,
Beautiful!!!!!!

that is special. . and adorable

Beautiful!!!!!!

Thanks, guys :) This was a nice opportunity to look into old things and remember cherished moments <3

Well my forum buddies....

View attachment 63576

:hearteyes: These are wonderful! Nice job!

(ha, I love convallaria majalis, tiny snow white bells welcoming may~)

the soft silky petals of calystegia sepium fit to @April as far as I can say :3

Do you enjoy drawing? ^^