Your forum buddy awaits | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Your forum buddy awaits

anti-Peppermint is Pin?

Dude, considering that guy's trajectory I think that probably makes you the Second Coming.

I wonder who anti-Hos is... hmm.
Deleted member 16771, if I am the second coming's opposite, that can ONLY make me one thing-

"The Antichrist will not be so called; otherwise he would have no followers... he will come disguised as the Great Humanitarian; he will talk peace, prosperity and plenty not as means to lead us to God, but as ends in themselves... He will tempt Christians with the same three temptations with which he tempted Christ... He will have one great secret which he will tell to no one: he will not believe in God. Because his religion will be brotherhood without the fatherhood of God, he will deceive even the elect. He will set up a counterchurch... It will have all the notes and characteristics of the Church, but in reverse and emptied of its divine content. It will be a mystical body of the Antichrist that will in all externals resemble the mystical body of Christ."
-Saint Fulton J.Sheen

Deleted member 16771, if I am the second coming's opposite, that can ONLY make me one thing-

"The Antichrist will not be so called; otherwise he would have no followers... he will come disguised as the Great Humanitarian; he will talk peace, prosperity and plenty not as means to lead us to God, but as ends in themselves... He will tempt Christians with the same three temptations with which he tempted Christ... He will have one great secret which he will tell to no one: he will not believe in God. Because his religion will be brotherhood without the fatherhood of God, he will deceive even the elect. He will set up a counterchurch... It will have all the notes and characteristics of the Church, but in reverse and emptied of its divine content. It will be a mystical body of the Antichrist that will in all externals resemble the mystical body of Christ."
-Saint Fulton J.Sheen
r/woosh

I'm still working on yours I haven't forgotten...

I see. I see.
No hurt feelings here.
The way I see it is you're just following some golden advice: If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

Thanks for your time, anyway. Not everyone is all that great at taking 30 seconds share something nice about another.

I mean, I'm already aware of all the nice stuff about myself anyway. So, I have no reason to be let down.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I see. I see.
No hurt feelings here.
The way I see it is you're just following some golden advice: If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

Thanks for your time, anyway. Not everyone is all that great at taking 30 seconds share something nice about another.

I mean, I'm already aware of all the nice stuff about myself anyway. So, I have no reason to be let down.
You don't understand it's not a 30 second project it will require me to go through your posts, paint a portrait, and make a genuine analysis in order to say something accurate. I need time!

You don't understand it's not a 30 second project it will require me to go through your posts, paint a portrait, and make a genuine analysis in order to say something accurate. I need time!
As a fellow infp, I get this. It's no small feat to try to build a friendship. The compliment must be precise. All or nothing. It requires careful study and contemplation and must transcend the confines of space and time lol.

Last edited:

Ok. Ok. I understand that. Thank you for letting me know. ...that was a shitty post by me. Ugh. I got issues. Misplaced energy, and stuff. I think a lot will be resolved with sleep and solitude for a while. I'm sorry, Slant. Hugs? I hope you have a good day. ...night everyone. ❤️

As a fellow infp, I get this. It's no small feat to try to build a friendship. The compliment must be precise. All or nothing. It requires careful study and contemplation and must transcend the confines of space and time lol.

When you try to be so genuine that you end up fake as hell
#infplife