Your forum buddy awaits | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Your forum buddy awaits

STOP FLIRTING!!!!!!1!11!!!!

:( I know Brit , but I'm interested in your responses, and slant had it kinda coming to her with appointing me in the thread (not that I mind that, slant). And I'm 100% sure you 2 get along fine as forum buds.

The two forum INFPs! :D

(kidding, Brit ♥)

Okay @Peppermint your forum BUDDIES are @Impact Character and @April

Peppermint draw a picture of what each of them would look like represented as some aspect of nature. Could be as simple as a flower or more complex.

@Impact Character share a poem of significance to you with @Peppermint if you don't have one a song lyrics will do

@April give the recipe for the meal you hated the most in childhood to @Peppermint

Now before you go complaining, I know what I'm doing, peppermint needs extra buddies that's just how it is guys, trust me on this

Wait, this pairing game actually requires following an order / making an effort at doing something. I'M OUT

Okay @Peppermint your forum BUDDIES are @Impact Character and @April

Peppermint draw a picture of what each of them would look like represented as some aspect of nature. Could be as simple as a flower or more complex.

@Impact Character share a poem of significance to you with @Peppermint if you don't have one a song lyrics will do

@April give the recipe for the meal you hated the most in childhood to @Peppermint

Now before you go complaining, I know what I'm doing, peppermint needs extra buddies that's just how it is guys, trust me on this

yay! Hey @Peppermint and @April *waves* Haven't interacted much yet. Looking forward to it. :)

Thank you, @slant! <3