Your Band & Album Cover, Created | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Your Band & Album Cover, Created

I am very much impressed with your design and layout skills Ingrid, they really do look like great real albums.
Thanks, Quin.

My last one (ha!) for the time being.

album6.jpg

My paintshop/photoshop skills would kill a duck. I tried it, but after twenty minutes of bad maneuvering I gave up :p.

Yeah, I know, I know. Welcome to the 21st century.

My paintshop/photoshop skills would kill a duck. I tried it, but after twenty minutes of bad maneuvering I gave up :p.

Yeah, I know, I know. Welcome to the 21st century.

I did mine in powerpoint. I just copied and pasted in the picture and then I inserted text boxes over the top to create the band name and album name.

I think this one's my favourite. It looks so broody.

album99.jpg

Cool.

I am having trouble with the flickr page - I can't save the pictures. The best I can do is take a screenshot and then crop it down on microsoft paint, before adding text and changing the brightness etc. on Picasa.

Is there a way to save or download pictures from Flickr?

Last edited:
Second attempt - the picture quality was low, so it's a little pixelated.
edit: using picasa and the microsoft paint program.

edit 2: I had a lot of trouble making this cover - one of my collegues keeps walking past the computer, so I have to keep changing the screen, so no one sees what I'm doing.

Attachments

• album cover 22.jpg
    album cover 22.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
ironically, this is how a band i was in came up with their name three years ago

Ingrid's covers are cool!

I love this thread!!!!!!!

Attachments

• album cover33.jpg
    album cover33.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
3470395670_93ab9cdaa0.jpg

I used picnik.com to create this.

Sometimes you're just not lucky with the picture.

Attachments

• album 4.jpg
    album 4.jpg
    156.3 KB · Views: 33
Flavus, that is a great title for an album. You might not get lucky with the picture, but you certainly got lucky with the quote.

Nice one I.S.!!!

These are bad ass!

I gotta run off to rehearse right now, but I'll be gettin' down with some of these really soon!