You only get 7... | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

You only get 7...

“All that Mankind has done, thought, gained or been is lying as in magic preservation in the pages of Books. They are the chosen possession of men.” -Carlyle

I feel the same applies to music, with music somehow touching us even deeper in some ways. I love that the depth and breadth of human experience is likewise fully represented in the depth and breadth of our song.

“All that Mankind has done, thought, gained or been is lying as in magic preservation in the pages of Books. They are the chosen possession of men.” -Carlyle

I feel the same applies to music, with music somehow touching us even deeper in some ways. I love that the depth and breadth of human experience is likewise fully represented in the depth and breadth of our song.

I feel you Rift

Reactions: flower and Hba5h65
Great list, so many great songs have been made. I picked mine based on times in life and how they became a tool to channel feelings. Times of deep reflection, times I felt aggressive, times of remorseful regret, times of being in love, times of self forgiveness.
Thanks. Yea, that's kinda how mine worked out. I went for favorites with a good spread of genre... but of course favorites are gonna amount to what touches us most, and what you've articulated is pretty much how that arises! =)

This was tough, thanks GreenTea.
TOP 10 songs:
Bob Marley - Redemption Song
Rolling Stones - Playing with Fire
Nine Inch Nails - Hurt
Tool version - No Quarter
Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
Old man - Neil Young
Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers
Time - Pink Floyd
The Flame - Cheap Trick
Everlong acoustic - Foo Fighters
Great list, btw! Gimme Shelter almost made mine. Love the Old School with Bill Withers too. Nice pick on that.

Top 10... Right.

SpottieOttieDopaliscious -Outkast
Cannon in D Major
Double Concerto in D minor for Two Violins
Dreams -Fleetwood Mac (my "first song ever", first one I bonded to and sung along with as a wee lad :kissingheart:)
Since I've Been Loving You -Led Zeppelin.
Cortez the Killer -Neil Young
Slave Driver -Damian Marley
Dogs -Pink Floyd
Jimi Hendrix and BB King Jam Session (-I got 4, not sure which one I'd take.)
Didn't Cha Know -Erykah Badu

Some good songs there too. Will listen to these later.

My top 10 songs:

Hallelujah - Leonard Cohen
Blowin in the wind - Bob Dylan
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Imagine - John Lennon
Zombie - Cranberries
Ironic - Alanis Morriesstte
Back to Black - Amy Winehouse
Starman - David Bowie
Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
I love this song. thanks for reminding

Last edited:
I'm just adding away to my spotify playlist. Its become a special place for real

Surprised Pearl Jam was a no mention. They were big for me.

Have you heard music sung thru and instruments recorded thru soyuz microphones? Listen to how rich the sound is. To me its close to the way 432hz tuning sounds to my ears. Warm and Rich

Have you heard music sung thru and instruments recorded thru soyuz microphones? Listen to how rich the sound is. To me its close to the way 432hz tuning sounds to my ears. Warm and Rich
Nice, I like that.
Completely different sound and styles, but some reason he reminds me Remy Shand. ...Singer/songwriter, whom I also like the sound of.

Reactions: flower and Moranga
Nice, I like that.
Completely different sound and styles, but some reason he reminds me Remy Shand. ...Singer/songwriter, whom I also like the sound of.

Never heard this guy. Unique soul sound, I like it