You only get 7... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

You only get 7...

Cheating? Ha! You have yet to top my London philharmonic! Lol That’s so shady, I love it.

Reactions: flower and Hba5h65
musical artists!

Say you got abducted by aliens or were stranded on a deserted island or something. The story goes you have access to the complete works of 7 groups/artists/whatever, and that’s it, for the rest of your life. Who are they?

Pink Floyd
Led Zeppelin
Erykah Badu
OutKast
Bob Marley
Neil Young
London Philharmonic Orchestra
Great post man, there is a lot of similar tastes.

Fleetwood Mac
Pink Floyd
Sublime
Johnny Cash
Alice in Chains
Tool
George Strait

Great post man, there is a lot of similar tastes.

Fleetwood Mac
Pink Floyd
Sublime
Johnny Cash
Alice in Chains
Tool
George Strait
Thanks! Yea huh! Fleetwood Mac is a strong contender on my list too. And Nutshell is like the anthem of my life. Be rough leaving them behind. @Sloe Djinn, @purplecrayons, and @GreenTea too! -seems like I could get down on your collections with like zero culture shock.

Still waiting on something epic from @purplecrayons =)

Thanks! Yea huh! Fleetwood Mac is a strong contender on my list too. And Nutshell is like the anthem of my life. Be rough leaving them behind. @Sloe Djinn, @purplecrayons, and @GreenTea too! -seems like I could get down on your collections with like zero culture shock.

Still waiting on something epic from @purplecrayons =)
7 is a tight number, Its a challenge to pick only 7. but that's what makes the question as good as it is. What about only 10 songs? That's a mind bender.

7 is a tight number, Its a challenge to pick only 7. but that's what makes the question as good as it is. What about only 10 songs? That's a mind bender.
yiikes! that would have be Pigs, 3 diff ones, and Dogs from the Animals album... a cut of Jimi Hendrix Jamming with BB king... and i'd have to think about the rest.

Reactions: flower and Hba5h65
yiikes! that would have be Pigs, 3 diff ones, and Dogs from the Animals album... a cut of Jimi Hendrix Jamming with BB king... and i'd have to think about the rest.
Im thinking about it, but only 10 songs will take some serious consideration :laughing:
Start a new thread on it.

Im thinking about it, but only 10 songs will take some serious consideration :laughing:
Sounds like you like got a winner of a thread! I'll be thinking about it too.

Nope thats your baby Bro. Run with it
You're getting sponsored then! I'm gonna edit OP to include your quote, and explain that now both questions are live.

You're getting sponsored then! I'm gonna edit OP to include your quote, and explain that now both questions are live.
No piggy back phony threads. OGP must carry torch :laughing:
lizard fight.gif