YELLOWSTONE ANIMALS FLEEING PARK. SUPERVOLCANO ERUPTION IMMINENT? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

YELLOWSTONE ANIMALS FLEEING PARK. SUPERVOLCANO ERUPTION IMMINENT?

I have two trains of thoughts about this. The first is, given statistics and what is known, the likelihood that this goes off during our life time is almost nonexistent. Why talk about it, theres nothing that can be done.
The second is that it may not go off during our lifetime but it is going to go off no question. So why shouldn’t we be concerned with how it will change the world? Being concerned about it leads to things like a seed bank. However the seed bank itself is probably useless because after governments fall, they will be raided.
Long story short is that as individual’s there’s little we can do.
So when I talk about it I either worry people who never knew about it or piss people off. I offer information, occasionally I throw my own opinion into it. These days I don’t go out of my way to talk about it unless someone else is.

The global seedbank is on svalbard...i can't see anyone raiding that...unless they can get past the polar bears, cross the sea, survive the extreme cold and physically break into the facility

The global seedbank is on svalbard...i can't see anyone raiding that...unless they can get past the polar bears, cross the sea, survive the extreme cold and physically break into the facility
Right so when no one can get to the seeds, they will be useful. :)

Reactions: Skarekrow
Right so when no one can get to the seeds, they will be useful. :)

Lol

If there is a disaster we're basically looking at the el-ites dissapearing underground for a generation doctor strangelove style. Here in the UK we built shelters during the cold war and there were lists made of who could go in. The doors were manned by machine gun crews ready to repel anyone not on the lists

if you are interested in this stuff then check out Denver airport; it was made at great expense when denver already had an airport

It has been built outside of town at altitude at a place that is not the most convenient for the inhabitants or visitors to denver

It has tunnels underground, a kevlar roof, massive fuel pumping capabilities and apocalyptic murals and a statue of one of the horses of the apocalypse outside (the sculptor died when the horse fell on him)

Also nearby you can see on google earth various circular crop plantations for food production. The intelligence community also moved much of their infrastructure to denver in recent years

It is like denver is being prepared to be a gathering point for various people in the event of a disaster

Lol

If there is a disaster we're basically looking at the el-ites dissapearing underground for a generation doctor strangelove style. Here in the UK we built shelters during the cold war and there were lists made of who could go in. The doors were manned by machine gun crews ready to repel anyone not on the lists

if you are interested in this stuff then check out Denver airport; it was made at great expense when denver already had an airport

It has been built outside of town at altitude at a place that is not the most convenient for the inhabitants or visitors to denver

It has tunnels underground, a kevlar roof, massive fuel pumping capabilities and apocalyptic murals and a statue of one of the horses of the apocalypse outside (the sculptor died when the horse fell on him)

Also nearby you can see on google earth various circular crop plantations for food production. The intelligence community also moved much of their infrastructure to denver in recent years

It is like denver is being prepared to be a gathering point for various people in the event of a disaster
Who do you define as being an elitist?

Lol

Let's not forget the real reason behind the "big dig" in boston for that matter

Who do you define as being an elitist?

'El' is saturn

Thats why i always spell it 'el-ite'

So the people at the top of the tree are those that are consciously members of the saturnian cult

There are plenty of crooks out there and there are plenty of psychopaths out there but the guys who are organised, working in a cohesive and coordinated fashion and conscious of the agenda are those in the saturnian cult

They are at the top of the pyramid of control. beneath them are ever larger and increasingly less informed sub stratas of the system going right down to the bottom rung which is the general public

There are people who no doubt consider themselves members of the elite but if you look at many of them they are drinking the kool aid as well...this suggests that they are not as high up the tree as they imagine themselves to be but are rather a sub layer of the pyramid....unwitting dupes

If you follow the money...the occupy movement made a lot of noise about the 1% v's the 99% but there is also a massive divide between the 1% and the 0.01%

The average 1% in the US has $7 million but the average 0.01%...well they're in the billions...they are a class apart...the real movers and shakers

Let's not forget the real reason behind the "big dig" in boston for that matter

I'm not actually familiar with that one Stu...perhaps you could elaborate?

[video=youtube;-SsAJZCU4qc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SsAJZCU4qc&list=UUHE92x768p8h-fMrqhsnE1Q#t=26[/video]

[MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION] Well, something created the Rockies... ;)

I read this thread and remembered this movie. :)

[video=youtube;vfIUYDjo8WM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfIUYDjo8WM[/video]

But about the subject, it does sounds very scary... But I believe that if it would happen (will it ever happen? will it ever happen in our lifetime?), there's nothing that humanity could do. Nature has amazing powers, too strong.

Of course I can't know and anyone of us can't know it, hopefully the bison ran because they were hungry and searching for food. :p Honestly I don't know anything about bison, so why did they run?

I read this thread and remembered this movie. :)

[video=youtube;vfIUYDjo8WM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfIUYDjo8WM[/video]

But about the subject, it does sounds very scary... But I believe that if it would happen (will it ever happen? will it ever happen in our lifetime?), there's nothing that humanity could do. Nature has amazing powers, too strong.

Of course I can't know and anyone of us can't know it, hopefully the bison ran because they were hungry and searching for food. :p Honestly I don't know anything about bison, so why did they run?

Hahaha her 'scared face' in that movie makes me laugh. It's so dopey and overdone.

I also find it ridiculous that a shockwave moving with enough force to explode buildings takes a full minute to catch up to their snail-mobile truck.

Did you see this made a list of misreported stories on Cracked.com?

Did you see this made a list of misreported stories on Cracked.com?

*Shrug*
Maybe it’s all nothing, and maybe it isn’t...I don’t think they would tell us even if they knew for sure...there would be nothing we could do if it were to occur...it would be globally devastating.

'El' is saturn

Thats why i always spell it 'el-ite'

So the people at the top of the tree are those that are consciously members of the saturnian cult

There are plenty of crooks out there and there are plenty of psychopaths out there but the guys who are organised, working in a cohesive and coordinated fashion and conscious of the agenda are those in the saturnian cult

They are at the top of the pyramid of control. beneath them are ever larger and increasingly less informed sub stratas of the system going right down to the bottom rung which is the general public

There are people who no doubt consider themselves members of the elite but if you look at many of them they are drinking the kool aid as well...this suggests that they are not as high up the tree as they imagine themselves to be but are rather a sub layer of the pyramid....unwitting dupes

If you follow the money...the occupy movement made a lot of noise about the 1% v's the 99% but there is also a massive divide between the 1% and the 0.01%

The average 1% in the US has $7 million but the average 0.01%...well they're in the billions...they are a class apart...the real movers and shakers

If you found yourself to be a multibillionaire, do you think you would be different? How would you effect the world at that point? Would you give away all of your money. Would you give some? How much would enough money be for you?

Most see humanity in the context of 40,000 years. I see it in the context of millions. BOTH are drops of water in the bucket of time.

We marvel at our own intelligence, that we can contemplate consciousness and the universe. We must be special.

In the end though, given what we know, humanity wont survive. We can’t adapt fast enough to our environment of the universe.

An asteroid, a Gama-ray burst, a super volcano, nuclear war, one of these will end us. Its just a question of time.

Are we worthy anyway of bringing our knowledge further into the Universe? Perhaps we have not even begun to scratch the surface of what it means to truly be alive. We may be as we see insects in terms of relative consciousness.

Well, maybe something will take pity on us and move us forward before it is too late.

If you found yourself to be a multibillionaire, do you think you would be different? How would you effect the world at that point? Would you give away all of your money. Would you give some? How much would enough money be for you?

I would be bored very quickly by fast cars, yachts or a big house...i wouldn't even go down that route

I'd enjoy travelling but i can't think of many material things that i would want

Even with the travelling i would get tired of seeing poverty around the world (i've already seen a lot) so i would approach various people who i look upto and admire as people who have chosen to focus their efforts on making the world a better place and i would get advice from them on how the money would be best used to produce the best result

There are a lot of people i would speak to and no doubt out of that process a number of projects would arise. These would keep me busy and give me plenty of focus in my life and that combined with seeing positive results would be reward enough; in my experience the best riches are experiences NOT physical things

Money is wasted on the rich

However that is me now after the various experiences i've had in my life; another question would be: would i feel the same way if i had been raised as one of the el-ite and raised with their views, perceptions and culture. I don't know the answer to that

The el-ite are as much brainwashed as we are