YELLOWSTONE ANIMALS FLEEING PARK. SUPERVOLCANO ERUPTION IMMINENT? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

YELLOWSTONE ANIMALS FLEEING PARK. SUPERVOLCANO ERUPTION IMMINENT?

The animals could also very well be running from the park because they just had the largest earthquake in the last 30 years...perhaps that is all that spooked them.
It’s a possibility.

Reactions: muir
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Skarekrow

To be fair, the US Geological Service says that there is no immediate danger of massive eruption in Yellowstone.

So you must ask yourself. Do you trust the geologists or the animals' instincts?

What do these animals know that we don't?

Animals, 100%.

I think there are senses that the animals have, or just finer more sensitive senses, that humans are unaware of.

I don't think we need to rely on technology to tell us about the natural world! In fact, animals are probably the best, most authentic measure of our environment!!

I don’t know how my name got up there for that quote but it was [MENTION=10289]Rift Zone[/MENTION] not me, that said that I believe.

The animals could also very well be running from the park because they just had the largest earthquake in the last 30 years...perhaps that is all that spooked them.
It’s a possibility.

Yeah, except for the part where they weren't even running from the park.

Reactions: muir and SealHammer
I don’t know how my name got up there for that quote but it was [MENTION=10289]Rift Zone[/MENTION] not me, that said that I believe.

Oh! It was in your OP at the bottom!

Reactions: Skarekrow
I know what it doesn't do if it's sending radio waves.

There's one way I know of for EM waves to possibly cause a destructive vibration, and that is escaping field from a device rattling the device itself. This is why some electronics audibly hum, because the magnetic field is magnetically oscillating the enclosure or whatever. High power transformers will do this quite loudly. You can also get oscillation if you position two magnets together just right.

But this only pertains to the local magnetic field around the device - the effect dissipates after a short distance. Hitting something with an electromagnetic beam from a distance isn't going to work like that.

That's not what the video is saying though

The video is saying that HAARP can be used to affect other forces. So it is not just about radio waves

That's not what the video is saying though

The video is saying that HAARP can be used to affect other forces. So it is not just about radio waves

That is not the hypothesis I'm addressing.

You posted a hypothesis that the frequency of the wave matches the frequency of the earthquake and therefore there's a resonance - I'm telling you it does not work that way.

I'm not your fucking dad, muir, I won't do your homework for you. If you've got a problem with what I am saying, then say so. Your "look up the facts yourself" shtick when you fail to make a cogent point is tedious and dull.

lol

I always encourage people to research more into what i'm saying because i am confident that when they do they will find evidence supporting what i'm saying

I've already done the homework

Well, this is ultimately about your lack of scientific literacy. You have shown that you actually have a poor grasp on what science is, and I am totally willing to help you come to a better understanding of what is good science and what is bad science if you are equally willing to approach it in good faith.

Well look...seeing as you want to make science the battleground can i ask you to view a video i recently posted where david ike gives his opinion on science because it basically outlines my views on it?

In the clip Ike is talking to a woman involved with a near death experience website

Here it is; enjoy Mr skeptic :)

[video=youtube;hKkvQN_ZX1Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKkvQN_ZX1Q[/video]

Reactions: Skarekrow
That is not the hypothesis I'm addressing.

You posted a hypothesis that the frequency of the wave matches the frequency of the earthquake and therefore there's a resonance - I'm telling you it does not work that way.

[video=youtube;j1jIjx0XF_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1jIjx0XF_U[/video]

Yeah, actually. Not all magma chambers erupt. Over time, it's entirely possible that the magma chamber will cease swelling and undergo a cooling period. You seem pretty interested in geology, I thought you would be aware of this.
That volcano is prepping for an eruption! It could be a false alarm and the pressure could subside with out eruption. It could be a less than "super" event. We could find pieces of Wyoming on the moon. This is what we know: the volcano is preparing for eruption.

Reading comprehension issues?

Hey, I think it's cool that you're interested in geology enough to have an alternate theory, but considering:

1.) you're not a geologist, and

2.) you haven't submitted your theory for review by actual geologists, and

3.) your theory is not based on anything more than amateur reinterpretation of researchers' data,

why should your armchair geology have more veracity than that of the professional researchers who do this for a living and have done so for years, and continue to do so with a constant stream of new data and an ever-increasing pool of experience?
Clearly demonstrable and irrefutable mean anything to you?

"The authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." -Galileo

Academia has seen my theory. Being contrary to Genesis 1:9 presents conflict of some intersts.

I have over 99.8% of humanity's knowlegde base at my fingertips. I'm working with the same information everyone else has.

I'm much worse than a geologist. Perhaps you should take a closer look at the science section. You're about to make a fool out of yourself.

[video=youtube;j1jIjx0XF_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1jIjx0XF_U[/video]

I already explained how that could work in an earlier post which you clearly read because you thumbed it up.

The fact that they're using a speaker here to illustrate the effect is presenting a wrong understanding of how this works.

Don't believe everything you see on the History channel. There's some bunk shit on there because it's for entertainment.

I already explained how that could work in an earlier post which you clearly read because you thumbed it up.

The fact that they're using a speaker here to illustrate the effect is presenting a wrong understanding of how this works.

Don't believe everything you see on the History channel. There's some bunk shit on there because it's for entertainment.

Lets keep going until you have heard from enough scientists

[video=youtube;gzynQjdk3GQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzynQjdk3GQ[/video]

Lets keep going until you have heard from enough scientists

[video=youtube;gzynQjdk3GQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzynQjdk3GQ[/video]

If you're going to take that attitude then let's go back to leaving me alone.

If you're going to take that attitude then let's go back to leaving me alone.

That depends if you want to listen to scientists talking about HAARP or not

Look i can say what i think but I think you would rather listen to some scientists

I think there is enough information out there to show that HAARP has multiple applications

That depends if you want to listen to scientists talking about HAARP or not

Look i can say what i think but I think you would rather listen to some scientists

I think there is enough information out there to show that HAARP has multiple applications

I don't want to 'listen to scientists' about this. That doesn't mean anything. There's plenty of crackpot scientists and I don't trust scientists for the fact that they call themselves that. I trust what I can understand and figure out for myself.

I've already admitted that an earthquake causing device is plausible. HAARP might have even been able to pull it off. I also understand why it could and it is NOT vibration resonance.

Look up magnetotellurics and how it relates to seismic activity if you want to understand how it can be done without making shit up from a poor understanding of physics.

Here's a nice place to start:
http://qdl.scs-inc.us/2ndParty/Pages/9981.html

I don't want to 'listen to scientists' about this. That doesn't mean anything. There's plenty of crackpot scientists and I don't trust scientists for the fact that they call themselves that. I trust what I can understand and figure out for myself.

I've already admitted that an earthquake causing device is plausible. HAARP might have even been able to pull it off. I also understand why it could and it is NOT vibration resonance.

Look up magnetotellurics and how it relates to seismic activity if you want to understand how it can be done without making shit up from a poor understanding of physics.

Here's a nice place to start:
http://qdl.scs-inc.us/2ndParty/Pages/9981.html

Well my understanding is not so poor that you aren't agreeing with me that HAARP can cause earthquakes

I have had both you and sealhammer criticising my understanding of science here but it seems to me that what is important is whether or not HAARP is capable of doing what i am saying i believe it can do

Well my understanding is not so poor that you aren't agreeing with me that HAARP can cause earthquakes

I have had both you and sealhammer criticising my understanding of science here but it seems to me that what is important is whether or not HAARP is capable of doing what i am saying i believe it can do

Maybe. I don't know enough to be certain about it. But I know enough to figure out how it might be plausible.

Reactions: SealHammer and muir
This spooked me to be honest, because I saw a dramatised documentary about a 'what if Yellowstone erupted?' when I was young and it was grim.

A disappointing lack of lava deaths I remember thinking at the time, but the message stuck with me: it would be really bad for humans, including me.

The animals do get the fuck out of Dodge when natural disasters are imminent. If there are several species doing it, alarm bells should be ringing...possibly literally.

But, of course, you won't actually be told if it is going to blow and kill many thousands of people. Have you ever seen a disaster movie?
They never tell the ordinary people what is going on until it's way too late for many of them.

Reactions: muir
lol

I always encourage people to research more into what i'm saying because i am confident that when they do they will find evidence supporting what i'm saying

I've already done the homework
That's great, but I don't really feel like dredging up evidence that supports your claims. That's how a debate works: you propose a point, you back it up with evidence. The onus is not on me to convince myself of your views. You're deflecting. You say that science inadequately describes the nature of reality as though that detracts from it. What do you think describes the nature of reality adequately, and why?

Well look...seeing as you want to make science the battleground can i ask you to view a video i recently posted where david ike gives his opinion on science because it basically outlines my views on it?

In the clip Ike is talking to a woman involved with a near death experience website

Here it is; enjoy Mr skeptic :)
Nah, I'm not interested in watching the videos. I want you to talk about your opinions.

We're not criticizing you in bad faith. If I was acting in bad faith, I would have just called you a fringe-nut asshole and been done with this thread on page one. Instead, I've made a conscious decision to show you where you've made mistakes. That's not a bad thing. Mistakes are good. We know we have more to learn if we make mistakes.

Reading comprehension issues?

Clearly demonstrable and irrefutable mean anything to you?

"The authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual." -Galileo

Academia has seen my theory. Being contrary to Genesis 1:9 presents conflict of some intersts.

I have over 99.8% of humanity's knowlegde base at my fingertips. I'm working with the same information everyone else has.

I'm much worse than a geologist. Perhaps you should take a closer look at the science section. You're about to make a fool out of yourself.

Oh, so you're a crank, not a scientist. Hey, since you won't say where you submitted it (you probably didn't) let me know when you pay to get it published in one of the GSA's journals, I'd love to hear what they think of it.

Last edited:
That's great, but I don't really feel like dredging up evidence that supports your claims. That's how a debate works: you propose a point, you back it up with evidence. The onus is not on me to convince myself of your views. You're deflecting. You say that science inadequately describes the nature of reality as though that detracts from it. What do you think describes the nature of reality adequately, and why?

Nah, I'm not interested in watching the videos. I want you to talk about your opinions.

We're not criticizing you in bad faith. If I was acting in bad faith, I would have just called you a fringe-nut asshole and been done with this thread on page one. Instead, I've made a conscious decision to show you where you've made mistakes. That's not a bad thing. Mistakes are good. We know we have more to learn if we make mistakes.

lol

soooo...what mistakes have i made here?

I said science hasn't adequately described the nature of reality

I also said in reply to someone asking me what my views were on HAARP that i believe it can cause earthquakes

Now if HAARP can indeed cause earthquakes then i am correct

Fracking also has been implicated in earth tremors

Last edited: