Would you shop nude for free groceries? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Would you shop nude for free groceries?

any excuse to get naked, i'll take.
it's the comfiest way to live. assuming it isn't cold out, that is.

it would have to be for way more than a few hundred dollars worth of groceries.
not that i have issues with nudity, just that two hundred and some odd dollars is nothing these days. i spend more than that every time i shop.

Only if it was with a bunch of attractive women :) I think I'm going to hide now before [MENTION=5145]AKM[/MENTION] reads this... unless, of course she wanted to join me!!

Reactions: Sriracha
No. It would be too creepy to see a group of attractive women walking with a man sporting a boner.
[MENTION=2890]Lerxst[/MENTION] HAHAHAHAHA So [MENTION=5145]AKM[/MENTION], the question is would you hide him or hide in back of him? :D

No. It would be too creepy to see a group of attractive women walking with a man sporting a boner.
@Lerxst HAHAHAHAHA So @AKM , the question is would you hide him or hide in back of him? :D

Well, he said that it was EITHER I go with him, or a bunch of attractive women. (In person this was said...) so, it would be me, him and nobody!

Not if it's going to be a spectacle.

On second thought, fuck it. Watch my hairy ass push a cart around if you like. It's a rare privilege in life.

Last edited:
My god you people are poor. $276 is fuck all and that's discounting the fact that most of it is going to off by the time you get to it.

I would have to say yes. $276 in groceries would last me two weeks. When the Food Lion opened up here they just had a guy in a lion costume handing out baloons for the grand opening.

$276 was more than half of my monthly paycheck, when my monthly paycheck was at its best (most hours, etc).

so yeah. that's a lot of money. i've got under 400 in the bank and i'm still looking for another job. damn straight i'd shop naked for that.

My god you people are poor. $276 is fuck all and that's discounting the fact that most of it is going to off by the time you get to it.

That depends entirely on what you buy.

Hey maybe I am a nude martyr and want to distribute all the fresh groceries to the homeless.

Hey maybe I am a nude martyr and want to distribute all the fresh groceries to the homeless.

It would seem that most of the homeless are already there.

No - The negative effect on people - both the innocent and the perverted - on seeing naked adults in public, prevents me from showing myself naked in public. I am not willing to contribute to the corruption of the innocent, nor to the worsening of the perverted for the sake of some groceries.

I am too modest to consider shopping naked.

Reactions: the