Would you shop nude for free groceries?

Sriracha

Not here.
Banned
Jul 14, 2011
MBTI
ISFJ
Well ... would you?

More than 200 naked shoppers flocked to a German supermarket in hopes of snagging some free groceries last week.

The store, located in the city of Süderlügum, offered to treat the first hundred shoppers to up to $276 worth of items if they came wearing only their birthday suits, HyperVocal reports.

Apparently, the gimmick was a way to attract customers to the store's grand opening, and it worked better than the manager ever hoped.

WARNING, LINK CONTAINS NSFW VIDEO
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...9764.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news&ir=Weird+News

Yep.

Hm, well considering I have too many food allergies to name, thus making grocery shopping an expensive venture...
YES.
YES I WOULD.

-Anna

Reactions: AKM
I could never share myself so easily.
Maybe a coffee and light conversation.
But groceries. I'd rather starve.

Reactions: Peppermint
I could never share myself so easily.
Maybe a coffee and light conversation.
But groceries. I'd rather starve.
Fuck that, you wanna flaunt your stuff.

Totally.

I would do it.

If I planned to never leave my house again, and live away from civilization, then maybe. Or unless I'm willing to endure shame and embarrassment for the rest of my life. Hmm . . . sorry, no, can't say I would.

If I planned to never leave my house again, and live away from civilization, then maybe. Or unless I'm willing to endure shame and embarrassment for the rest of my life. Hmm . . . sorry, no, can't say I would.

So disappointed. Was looking forward to seeing you in the fruits and vegetable isle.

Reactions: jyrffw54
I so badly want to say I would do this. When it came right down to it though, I think I would chicken out. So yeah, probably not.

276$ worth of groceries just for being naked is pretty damn awesome though.

I would do it but not for a pittance of $276.00. For $276,000.00 I would shop naked in a walmart, only cause nobody would notice.

I would do it but not for a pittance of $276.00. For $276,000.00 I would shop naked in a walmart, only cause nobody would notice.

peopleofwalmart.com