Would you shop nude for free groceries? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Would you shop nude for free groceries?

[video=youtube;ghrDIQ-K8mg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghrDIQ-K8mg[/video]

I don't recommend you watch this if you are at work :)

Reactions: barbad0s
[video=youtube;YvxNgdFeWqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvxNgdFeWqM[/video]

Well honestly I don't feel so good about buying apples that the sweaty manboobs of strangers have rubbed against. My issues are more about being in such close proximity with naked penises bustling about around me. Possibly with STIs. If it all had to be done in an orderly fashion, like one at a time, I might do it.

Reactions: jyrffw54
Sounds alarmingly dangerous to me. I wouldn't buy anything prickly like pineapples... I'd just steer clear of anything coarse or pointy just in case.
And what if there's a rampage of crazed shoppers and you get wedged somewhere? These free giveaways bring out the beast in people....Or if you fell and got dragged... I don't want to end up in the ER for a body lenght carpet burn.
I also get chilly very easily...how would I get my frozen produce??? It would be a major issue for me. Frozen goods:that's one section men and women wouldn't like to shop at the same time... ;D

Free groceries at my house!

Not in a million years and not for a million dollars.

Reactions: Blackmountainside
Not in a million years and not for a million dollars.

*waits patiently* I'll give you a million and one and you have to dance salsa while you're at it.

No? 2 million? Three? Rasmus, you're really pushing it. Okay, okay, five million. And you have to sing along to Michael Jackson's Thriller too. Do iiiit.

(just ignore me, i'm being silly :p)

To answer the original question: no probably I wouldn't. Too embarrassing, and I can do without groceries for a few days~!

You know, I think I had a dream about this once...

But seriously, I would do it. If only because it'd be something I can look back on and say, 'yeah, I went shopping in a German grocery store.. bare-assed. And yeah, I even braved the refridgerator aisles." It's looks like a fun.

Reactions: jyrffw54
Probably.

Who wants to go shopping with me? I need a few things. (Clothing optional.)

I'd shake my willy for a toasted almond bar. Just saying.

I was mulling it over lol but I really couldn't do it.

[video=youtube;ghrDIQ-K8mg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghrDIQ-K8mg[/video]

I don't recommend you watch this if you are at work :)
I really did once see a woman in Wal mart who had soiled herself.
I turned around and there it was.. it was more sad than anything.
I hate wal mart it makes me not want to live on this planet anymore.

Last edited:
If they had a decent organic whole foods section of the foods I want and use, and I could go in alone and do "self" checkout, yes. (and if the security cameras and other recording devices were off, and the windows covered...)

I'm not the desperate for groceries. If I was starving, then yes I'd go.

Probably. I'm naked under these clothes always anyway and I think people are starting to suspect it.

Reactions: Nixie