Would you kill a puppy for $1000000? | Page 44 | INFJ Forum

Would you kill a puppy for $1000000?

Asked this to a friend and he wanted to know what kind of puppy?

Tell him it doesn't matter because all babies are my babies and you don't kill somebody's babies for money.

Not even an emotionless cold dead fish hearted person does that!

I was watching TV and saw cows getting slaughtered. I bawled my eyes out and my heart broke. I couldn't sleep and started to pray for animals getting killed so cruelly.
I have a dog who I love with all my heart. Dog's are very perfect animals. Wouldn't do it 10 times the amount offered.

Last edited:
i killed one but nothing happened, i even tried killing another one, but im still dirt poor and totally miserable.

PS i killed them humanely and i ate all their remains including the bones so nothing was wasted.

Reactions: acd
I would not, I dont like money values or that they have come to dominate all else. I also believe in reverence for life as a core principle.

On the other hand I do eat meat and I am not a raw vegan or anything like that. Everyone must deal with their own contradictions I guess.

No amount of money would be worth the guilt I would feel after. I've never understood how people can abuse or kill innocent animals. I am a huge animal lover though, to the point of being vegan.

I was watching TV and saw cows getting slaughtered. I bawled my eyes out and my heart broke. I couldn't sleep and started to pray for animals getting killed so cruelly.
I have a dog who I love with all my heart. Dog's are very perfect animals. Wouldn't do it 10 times the amount offered.

Serious question, do you eat meat?

This question is asked in every forum, might as well put it in this one too.

A cute adorable and nice little puppy.

You could kill it and get $1000000.

You could only use that money for yourself (or friends and stuff). What I mean is that you can't kill the puppy and give all the money to a foundation to save puppies or something. You could only buy yourself a iPod and go with your friends in a trip, ect.

Would you? And do you think it's right to do?

HAHA! Ok, missed this thread because it was way before my time here. Thank you [MENTION=1814]invisible[/MENTION] !

And... Um... I'll have to think about this before answering...

So much moral inconsistency.
Who cares, it's a puppy killing thread.

If you can't beat em, shoot those motherfuckers.

Bahahahahaaaaa!

I would, but I wouldn't tell anyone

On second thought... I would NEVER kill a puppy. It's WRONG, and wrong things should never happen no matter what the cost!!!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.. :p

Ok, question to both [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION]

Do you feel the same about your answers now that a little time has passed?

Could I just maim it and get 100k?

If so i'm in

No. Thankfully I'm not in such dire need of funds that this would be an attractive opportunity in the slightest. I love my dogs, and I would never hurt another one intentionally. Ok, well maybe if it was trying to kill my kids or something, then I'd do it for free.

Bahahahahaaaaa!

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic.. :p

Ok, question to both [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5511]ruji[/MENTION]

Do you feel the same about your answers now that a little time has passed?

Puppy murderers can be thrown in a pit to fight each other to the death with chainsaws.

Would you still get the money if you trained a second puppy to kill the first puppy?

If so, then my answer is yes. If not...well my answer is still yes.

I would fake the puppy's death and still get the money. Like a boss.

Noooooooo, how could anyone do that... :<

Im glad this is back!

Would you kill a puppy if it was your job?
Well?