Would you date someone better looking than you? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Would you date someone better looking than you?

I've only dated mildly attractive women. 50/50 in the retard department. Nothing I couldn't replace with a dishwasher.

I've only dated mildly attractive women. 50/50 in the retard department. Nothing I couldn't replace with a dishwasher.
You cracked me up! :D
Why? Were you looking for an organic dishwasher as a life companion?

Odd coincident. Washing machines do remind me of sex.

date someone better looking than me? as perposterous as such a fantastical notion sounds, yes, please.

No point dating a good-looking man is he's gonna turn out into an asshole one day. Even these days, those non-good-looking ugly guys but as long as they are smart with a little bit of money due to their high-profiling careers are acting like "scum-bags".

:m051:

i'd date any chick that is cool as fuck, and knows how to fuck.

points if shes "better looking", because that means shes damn hot.

if she's not better looking, then i'd be the hot one.

it's a win win either way.

I've dated girls who've done modelling and acting - one of which was was on billboards for Apple and shit like that. She was very pretty and more physically attractive than I am. And yet I would've eventually broken up with her if circumstances hadn't forced the end of the relationship because we were too different in fundamental ways. I've also dated girls less attractive than me because they were great conversationalists and had fantastic senses of humor.

So it just depends, really. Looks matter, but not as much as personality. I mean, have you guys ever been around a really hot girl with a shit personality? It's agonizing. There's a girl like that in my life right now - public relations ESFP chick. Big tits, tight clothes, sex appeal out the wazoo, really outgoing and all that. I think she's attracted to me but I can't stand being around her for more than 10 min. Too much chatter about herself, not particulary bright, has no mystique or intellectual appeal, so....meh. I'll take her nerdy programmer friend who's 40 years old, though.

Reactions: grt$5vb