Would you date a bodybuilder? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Would you date a bodybuilder?

Do the guy a favor and just let him go so he can find someone who isnt going to judge him for what he is doing. Bodybuilding is not about insecurity or compensation, nor is ALL body building about bulking out, many people do competitions for "physique" body building which means the people who look more like underwear models than anything I find it hard to believe wanting to be ripped in that way is somehow unhealthy. Nor does being a body builder mean you are stupid or vain. There is a LOT of hater bullshit in this thread.

I did. This is an old thread. I used to be into that lifestyle a little bit but I was in my mid 20's. This guy is 40 and still hasn't grown out of it yet. His personality was lacking.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with body building in your 40s. It doesn't indicate anything other than someone likes to stay fit. Shitting on someone for that is just pure hater-ism.

There is nothing wrong with body building in your 40s. It doesn't indicate anything other than someone likes to stay fit. Shitting on someone for that is just pure hater-ism.

Did you read the thread Billy? This isn't someone that just liked to stay fit. He abuses steroids and can't go to a movie w/o a cooler of food w/o anxiety. Cardio twice a day. All he talked about was steroids and bodybuilding. He wore super tight schmedium shirts and went tanning in his 40s. Lol. It was super annoying to listen to someone that let 90% of their thoughts be consumed with that bullshit at that age. No hate. Just honesty. *wink*

he was superficial and empty on the inside.

This was something I hadn't experienced before. I usually date men that like to keep in shape though that doesn't really matter to me. There was a kind of a...psychological anxiety with him about getting older that was terribly immature and unattractive. Something wasn't right. He took Tren even though he knew it gave him terrible mental side effects...terrible. He wouldn't even switch to something like test or deca. He was obsessed.

He would spend hours researching hgh. I just...that's just not my cup of tea. Sorry.

Last edited:
Did you read the thread Billy? This isn't someone that just liked to stay fit. He abuses steroids and can't go to a movie w/o a cooler of food w/o anxiety. Cardio twice a day. All he talked about was steroids and bodybuilding. He wore super tight schmedium shirts and went tanning in his 40s. Lol. It was super annoying to listen to someone that let 90% of their thoughts be consumed with that bullshit at that age. No hate. Just honesty. *wink*

he was superficial and empty on the inside.

This was something I hadn't experienced before. I usually date men that like to keep in shape. There was a kind of a...psychological anxiety with this about getting older that was terribly immature and unattractive.

Yes I read the thread, who are you to say what people should act like at what age? Thats what I am stuck on. What makes you the authority on this?

Yes I read the thread, who are you to say what people should act like at what age? Thats what I am stuck on. What makes you the authority on this?

I mean, I'm me. I'm Cindy and I have the right to have an opinion on what I think is obnoxious or not. I give myself the authority to my opinion on what type of man I spend time with.

I'm sorry if you think I'm being judgmental, or snotty.

Reactions: Norton
Hey CindyLou I dident realize you were the OP. I am expressing my opinion that his lifestyle is OK in my book I don't see the point in demonizing bodybuilders in general, that's why I posted. Also there is no set times in life to start or stop certain things that make you happy. My last reply here for I believe you are a bit too emotionally attached to this subject.

Reading that I got a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach...I thought you were HIM by that post until you said you hadn't had a mid-life crisis yet. The use of the word pussy so many times. Ahhh...so much to miss.

Older men buyer's market is kinda a myth. That's sorta true for divorced men, but otherwise..myth. Don't kid yourself. Lol.

Hey CindyLou I dident realize you were the OP. I am expressing my opinion that his lifestyle is OK in my book I don't see the point in demonizing bodybuilders in general, that's why I posted. Also there is no set times in life to start or stop certain things that make you happy. My last reply here for I believe you are a bit too emotionally attached to this subject.

That could be. I apologize if I offended anyone. That wasn't my intention.

Link Pretty funny