World after Corona virus | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

World after Corona virus

Similar. I don't really have a set strategy for bitcoin. I'm still learning. Lol. But I had a bunch around late 2014 and early 2015, and I got a little "caught up" in silk road and silk road 2. Sold a lot. And lost a lot in dark web scams. And of course partied a little too hard on the dark web at that time...uh yeah. But I save but I use btc like I would gold or silver commodity. I save 15% in a vault wallet that I own. The rest, I dont have a strategy, I just put down what I'm not afraid to lose, I trade on coinex and mining makes up my transfer fees.
On that regard, got a book here on the new Silk Road I still have to read. I wonder how much BTC will have influence on it, it being a possible commodity?

@dragulagu do you think crypto currency will replace traditional currency?

I still get confused by the difference between US Dollar coin(USDC), True US Coin(TUSD), and something like DAI which is supposed to closely match the US dollar. Crypto is decenralized, but the USDC is somehow supposed to be "backed" by the US dollar? I have no idea if other countries have a crypto currency or planning on it. Wouldn't it also compete with all the other decenralized currencies?

I dunno, just speculating and rambling..

I do think though, bitcoin will reach in the $100,000 - $300,000/coin value by the end of 2021.My guess is around $220,000 by next December. Some investors are even predicting a value of over $300k by the end of 2021.

Crazy to think that someone gave 10,000 btc for a pizza back in the day when a shitty pentium 4 could do crypto mining but people do forget that as all things this will end someday as will the fiat.

I still get confused by the difference between US Dollar coin(USDC), True US Coin(TUSD), and something like DAI which is supposed to closely match the US dollar. Crypto is decenralized, but the USDC is somehow supposed to be "backed" by the US dollar? I have no idea if other countries have a crypto currency or planning on it. Wouldn't it also compete with all the other decenralized currencies?

I do think though, bitcoin will reach in the $100,000 - $300,000/coin value by the end of 2021.My guess is around $220,000 by next December. Some investors are even predicting a value of over $300k by the end of 2021.

When the time comes the USD will kick the bucket along with the Euro likely with the upcoming great reset and it will hit much harder than 2008 coupled with deep systemic failures that would fundamentally change the quality of life for most of the population for the worse. The most likely trigger will be an issue with the European banks particularly the German mega banks and a sovereign debt crises ultimately leading to defaults. The issue with trusting crypto is that for the most part it requires the functions of modern civilization to be going smoothly so when the services are affected be it due to human actions and the power goes out for days to weeks at a time one will need another means to storing value be it metals usually gold for those who can afford it or some other commodity item. It will be the assumption of normality that will catch people off guard and be the cause of much trouble especially those easily given over to fear.

Passive income:

Get 32 ETH, stake them on Ethereum and run a validator node. I don't know what the fair value of ETH will be in 2025 or what the reward % will be, but even conservative guesses would provide a decent income stream.

It has to, current traditional currency is far overvalued over its market value and digital assets are already getting far more importance in the current world; it would be logical to fully implement crypto / digital currency into the market.
The question is whether Bitcoin will be taken in as an (or the) official commodity, like gold, or will be sidelined by the banking industry/government for their own crypto system (both banking sectors and governments are heaviliy investing in the technology).
I honestly don't know though..it currently remains a grey area in regards to investments. And that's not going to last imo..I personally don't believe in the 100-300k valuation. 20k is already incredibly high for an asset like bitcoin.

If you want to go wild, you can go through the regulations draft of the EU (page 14 and so on): https://www.politico.eu/wp-content/...Draft-Regulation-Markets-in-Crypto-Assets.pdf

Interesting sidenote, in line with your question, in regards to regulation - XRP/Ripple (which is more of a transaction-focused coin) has received an action lawsuit from the SEC - https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2020-338

Washington D.C., Dec. 22, 2020 —

The Securities and Exchange Commission announced today that it has filed an action against Ripple Labs Inc. and two of its executives, who are also significant security holders, alleging that they raised over $1.3 billion through an unregistered, ongoing digital asset securities offering.

"The registration requirements are designed to ensure that potential investors – including, importantly, retail investors – receive important information about an issuer's business operations and financial condition," said Marc P. Berger, Deputy Director of the SEC's Enforcement Division. "Here, we allege that Ripple and its executives failed over a period of years to satisfy these core investor protection provisions, and as a result investors lacked information to which they were entitled."

The SEC's complaint, filed today in federal district court in Manhattan, charges defendants with violating the registration provisions of the Securities Act of 1933, and seeks injunctive relief, disgorgement with prejudgment interest, and civil penalties.

A lot of the ads I'm hearing lately remind me of ads I heard in 2008. Another recession is beginning.

Reactions: 5ufvdee369jcdd
Anyone who thinks the world will get better after Corona CROWN Virus is gravely mistaken.

More tribulations to come. It's only going to get worse I'm sorry.

Anyone who thinks the world will get better after Corona CROWN Virus is gravely mistaken.

More tribulations to come. It's only going to get worse I'm sorry.
Downright mark of the beast-like.

Who knows, maybe a brief respite before everything goes down the ol' crapper.

Reactions: ByTheWaves
Are they preventable?
No. Unfortunately not. The time is coming...

If they ask you to get something on your forehead or wrist. A tattoo, a microchip, or something else, don't do it.

Reactions: Sandie33
Skip to 10 minutes and 5 seconds if you can't watch the start.

So if there is nothing that can be done to prevent it, what value do you see in dwelling on it?
I'm not at the moment but, it's in my subconscious. I'm watching out for signs to protect myself and my family, and possibly other people.

Sigh..the end times are just good marketing for televangelists. The end is near, but send them money to help them spread the word. Remember, you'll be taken up in the rapture...but stock up on food, so you can thrive during Armageddon..it's all maddness..

Sigh..the end times are just good marketing for televangelists. The end is near, but send them money to help them spread the word. Remember, you'll be taken up in the rapture...but stock up on food, so you can thrive during Armageddon..it's all maddness..
Your sickening judgmentalism is noted.

I believe Jesus Christ spoke of the end times and therefore the subject need not be the complete province of those who would misuse it.

Contrary to your blind assessment.

Hey @ByTheWaves -
No. Unfortunately not. The time is coming...

If they ask you to get something on your forehead or wrist. A tattoo, a microchip, or something else, don't do it.
The following takes place before the enforcement of the mark of the beast.

Revelation 7:1-3
After these things I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree. 2 Then I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying, “Do not harm the earth, the sea, or the trees till we have sealed the servants of our God on their foreheads.”

This event completely transforms the faithful to being good trees.

As such, they can only but produce good fruit. When the time comes, they will well discern all external acts to refuse as well as those to partake.

I'm not at the moment but, it's in my subconscious. I'm watching out for signs to protect myself and my family, and possibly other people.
What are you doing to protect yourself and your family?

Reactions: Rit4lin
Actually the end times prophecy has been around for a very long time. And the truth is there are televangelists that have had regular television broadcast devoted to interpreting the Bible in such a way as to point out how things taking place in the world around us pointed to the end times.
I watched it in the '70s and the '80s and the '90s and the 2000s in the 2010s and so it goes.
One of my personal favorite televangelists at the moment is Jim Baker. Now Jim is now selling his survival buckets of food.. and designs so that the faithful can survive Armageddon.
I'm simply pointing out the reality as seen through my observations. I think people should believe what they want it's a free will universe after all. However Christians don't have a corner on the market of truth. God is not a Christian God is not a Jew. God is not a Muslim. God is not a Hindu.
And God is not a book. God did not write a book. We do our best to figure it out. And the one thing I am quite certain of is that no one has it right

Actually the end times prophecy has been around for a very long time. And the truth is there are televangelists that have had regular television broadcast devoted to interpreting the Bible in such a way as to point out how things taking place in the world around us pointed to the end times.
I watched it in the '70s and the '80s and the '90s and the 2000s in the 2010s and so it goes.
One of my personal favorite televangelists at the moment is Jim Baker. Now Jim is now selling his survival buckets of food.. and designs so that the faithful can survive Armageddon.
I'm simply pointing out the reality as seen through my observations. I think people should believe what they want it's a free will universe after all. However Christians don't have a corner on the market of truth. God is not a Christian God is not a Jew. God is not a Muslim. God is not a Hindu.
And God is not a book. God did not write a book. We do our best to figure it out. And the one thing I am quite certain of is that no one has it right
Oh, I'm very well aware of corrupt preachers and pastors and all of that, the list goes on.

I understand your sentiment about it though. You must be tired of it all, the world is ending .. oh not yet. :sweatsmile:

I know that God is not any religion or a book.

~
@slant

Well, I tell them things that might be beneficial to them, warn them of things.

But it's more subconscious, I'm aware of things and can see if something would be dangerous so I'll refuse to participate in it.