Wishes for the New Year | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Wishes for the New Year

Predictions for 2018….

1) Prices go up

2) Trump plays golf/fires people

3) England win football world cup in Russia (like Rocky IV)

4) More arguments on the forum

5) Eventhorizon converts to Islam. (He already has a beard)

I'll bet my bitcoins on it. ;)

Predictions for 2018….

1) Prices go up

2) Trump plays golf/fires people

3) England win football world cup in Russia (like Rocky IV)

4) More arguments on the forum

5) Eventhorizon converts to Islam. (He already has a beard)

I'll bet my bitcoins on it. ;)
Islam is as good as any other religion. I am as likely to convert to it as any other.

I wish the world stops being backwards.
Also I want my own damn spaceship already.

Islam is as good as any other religion. I am as likely to convert to it as any other.

I very much doubt it EH, and that wasn't a dig. A guy I worked with was always trying to get me to convert. He even gave me a copy of the Koran. I put it in the box of ex's books when we split.

She's growing a beard, so hopefully she'll enjoy it. ;)

Edit. I feel I should qualify that, by saying I'm not opposed to Islam, Judaism or any religion. But?

I am very opposed to some of the things carried out in all religions names, where it leads to harm to people. Oops. Serious.

Healing.

And a giant middle finger to those who made the healing necessary. I wouldn't have been able to raise that middle finger, wouldn't have had the strength, if you hadn't also hurt my loved ones, and there aren't enough gods to pray to, to wish that hadn't happened. But at least we found and have each other. And we will stand united, and heal, and fight for a better 2018, than the 2017 we had. I am still not quite myself. I have spent the whole year healing, and f*ck you for that, but at least I am not alone.

<3

Healing.

And a giant middle finger to those who made the healing necessary. I wouldn't have been able to raise that middle finger, wouldn't have had the strength, if you hadn't also hurt my loved ones, and there aren't enough gods to pray to, to wish that hadn't happened. But at least we found and have each other. And we will stand united, and heal, and fight for a better 2018, than the 2017 we had. I am still not quite myself. I have spent the whole year healing, and f*ck you for that, but at least I am not alone.

<3
We'll be there. Whatever may be needed, we'll be here for you.

@hush
Too many words. Use this picture. ;)
Kristen-Bell-Middle-Finger.gif

Wish for contentment in 2018. I’m tired of being a slave to depression. I’m going to be proactive in changing this.