IndigoSensor

Product Obtained
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2 sx/so/sp
This orginazation has been all over the news this year, and has popped up once again. For those of you who don't know, WikLeaks is an orgnization dedicated to collecting classified government (mostly relating to the military) documents and then releasing them (unchanged) to the public as well as major media outlets. The controversy surrounding this is that many of these documents are obtained illegally through hacking, as well as these documents are still classified and or are forever private.

So what is your opinion this organization and the people who run it? Do you think it is a good or a bad thing?

Personally, I think this organization needs to be shut up, shut down, and those who run it, be put on trial for defying international law. I will elaborate later on my thoughts though, it's too late and I am tired. In their defense though, not everything they have leaked has been bad.

I believe all information should be free and unbiased.

I think it does more harm than good.

I saw an article a few days ago about wikileaks. I rather enjoyed the effect they're causing. I hate secrets, lies and deceit. I wish people would be able to properly handle the truth, but I think that knowing what your government is doing is much more important.

I saw an article a few days ago about wikileaks. I rather enjoyed the effect they're causing. I hate secrets, lies and deceit. I wish people would be able to properly handle the truth, but I think that knowing what your government is doing is much more important.

Yeah, the whole "you can't handle the truth" argument is just bullshit. If we're never gven the truth how is there any way to handle it?

Yeah, the whole "you can't handle the truth" argument is just bullshit. If we're never gven the truth how is there any way to handle it?

it's not so much you can't handle the truth as "why hell are you in my email!"

it's not so much you can't handle the truth as "why hell are you in my email!"
I would agree if the leaks were personal in nature, but they're not.

With this sort of reasoning, why is the government in our business? Face it, they're in your email too.
If you think the government is more trustworthy than hackers, you are naive.

Last edited:
I applaude their efforts, needless to say they're putting their lives in danger by doing this and honestly as long as they don't give vital information away like military positions and so forth unless past a certain period of time where the information is useless I support what they're doing and I'm glad that they're giving a non distorted view of the trials of war over some puppies and rainbow tale crap.

Though one thing that could be of concern is that wikileaks could get turned into a manipulative tool, if people believe whatever is posted on wikileaks as 100% truth.

I admit though that I'm quite ill informed on this subject.

I would agree if the leaks were personal in nature, but they're not.

Doesn't matter, that's an invasion of privacy. That an absurd amount of access to personal information that is way out of line.

How would you feel if someone hacked into your email account and read private your private information?

How would you feel if someone hacked into your email account and read private your private information?

The only thing I'd be worried about is my account details. I'm pretty sure my personal life is of no interest to anyone else.

The only thing I'd be worried about is my account details. I'm pretty sure my personal life is of no interest to anyone else.

Sarah Palin's life is.

Sarah Palin's life is.

Then people need to get a life.

Also if you become a high profile politician, you're supposed to expect it. Especially if you're a media whore like Palin.

Doesn't matter, that's an invasion of privacy. That an absurd amount of access to personal information that is way out of line.

That's why I take precautions. I suggest you do the same.

Sarah Palin's life is.

Sarah Palin is one of the most dense people I've ever had the misfortune of seeing in a political campaign. I just....urgh.....no words...just....

Sarah Palin is one of the most dense people I've ever had the misfortune of seeing in a political campaign. I just....urgh.....no words...just....

Last I heard, she thought that America was allied with North Korea.