Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes? | INFJ Forum

Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes?

ak20_by_gooman2-d83i0n1.gif

This recently happened and I'm not sure what it means. Any body language experts here?

A lot depends on the individual person and context. Intps can be a little "odd". If this was an intp man, and they were interested in you, and they've read prolonged eye contact can create "a bond"? They might try that in perhaps a quite unsubtle way.

That's pure guess work though.

A lot depends on the individual person and context. Intps can be a little "odd". If this was an intp man, and they were interested in you, and they've read prolonged eye contact can create "a bond"? They might try that in perhaps a quite unsubtle way.

Perhaps, although I don't think it was planned. That would be more of an INTJ move imo.

Reactions: BritNi and James
Either interested or didn't know what to say for 5 seconds, depending on what you were doing before/what else was happening.
*Hint* We weren't playing chess.

Yea why the hell would anyone look at anyone. Look at your phone like a normal human being.

I once dated a nice INTP girl for over a year...and what @James said rings a very familiar bell for me. Looking back on it I would say that she was... Odd. Different. Impressionable but not weak. Gentle and yet almost experimental in a very innocent way. As if she was tying to implement new ideas based off either her perceptions or whatever impressions had resonated with her.

Quirky.

Keep the quirk.