Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes? | Page 20 | INFJ Forum

Why Would An INTP Stare Into An INFJ's Eyes?

NO. INTJs do.

Sorry - wasn't being serious. I just like to agree with things that I disagree with.

giphy.gif

Sorry guys... I'm a little late to the party, but YES.

YES
I knew it!
@highlighter
It's seems that maybe you have personality type and personality disorder confused. Narcissism is not a type and INTP is not a disorder. Well, maybe it is. Idk, I'm not a psychologist.

Months ago you made another post that ripped INTP's and I responded with something along the lines "so all intps have borderline personality disorder?" Sadly, my response received no likes from the mean people on this forum. :( The reason for my response then, and my response now is that the way you describe intp's in general almost perfectly describes my ex who is a confirmed bpd/covert narc. My advice to dealing with those people would be the same advice you are giving to the OP about intp's. Run fucker!

Reactions: Happy Phantom
Lololololol! I am going to say vexed from now on.

I AM SO VEXED RITE NOW.
Poor Chidi. lol He cannot make decisions! He’s stepping out and will not be back for days. :p

Reactions: JennyDaniella
The question is, why would anyone stair into the eyes of an INFJ? But seriously, two factors, The INTP is also intuitive, INTP also has the impulse to analyze everything, and truthfully Most INFJ's including myself usually have a resting bitch face look about them and have a different type of protection about them. While most peoples defenses are positioned outwardly by building facades, The INFJ builds his defenses inwardly by creating layers of personalities that he only shares level by level as they bring people into their spheres. A way for the INTP's and INTJ"s to try to know us is through our eyes. It doesn't matter how well we hide our emotions from the rest of the world, a good intuitive reader can see the stormy sea of emotions we dam up behind our eyes. As for as body language, the feet and the eyes tell the story. Not what most people think, but it is gonitive and unconscious movements. If I ask you to think about something, like tell me what you did last night, if you are telling the truth I would expect you to access that cognitive function of remebering and vision, you would see in your mind what you did last night. The accessing of that part of your mind your eyes would look up and to the left If I ask to remember words your eyes would move center and left, likewise if you are creating a vision eyes up and to the right, ask you what would you say to someone if.. your eyes would go to the creative speech part of your brain, center right, likewise down to the left accesses your feelings and down to the right is your self-talk. Then there are the subtle subconscious movements and micro expressions around the eyes that indicate stress or something that angers you or you are uncomfortable with. Those are just a few reasons.

hmh..It might be because of some kind of..

"..if "object of interest" = valid;
then function (push buttons {experimentally});
analyze 'visualFeedback' .."

(P.S. pseudo written this way with heart and intentionally :) )

Reactions: Wyote and Reason
hmh..It might be because of some kind of..

"..if "object of interest" = valid;
then function (push buttons {experimentally});
analyze 'visualFeedback' .."

(P.S. pseudo written this way with heart and intentionally :) )
giphy.gif

This recently happened and I'm not sure what it means. Any body language experts here?
I know this is an old thread, but in hopes that this will offer someone else who stumbles on it some insight, I will share. My husband is an INTP, the absolute most wonderful person. We were friends for a long time before anything happened between us, and he would sometimes stare into my eyes or just generally stare at me. I think this comes from a sense of intrigue and wonder. We were fascinated by each other, being teenagers in an extroverted and sensing dominated world it was so hard to find someone that I could have real conversation with. I would watch him carefully any chance I could, though I usually did it when I thought he wasn't watching as not to give myself up. INTPs are deeply intrigued by the rare people that seem to have the depth and intellect that they crave so much. This could be romantic or friendly, but they are very private about these feelings of admiration. I am likely to tell a person that I think they are intriguing and amazing, but not likely to share romantic feelings. My advice is to take the leap, because it took us years to realize and eventually share our feelings, but it was the best decision I will ever make.