Why it sucks to be an INFJ | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

Why it sucks to be an INFJ

Well now I'm double suspicious.
giphy.gif
Also, that's like, much suspicious.

I know. it was just unfortunate
Yes, it was.
You are such a wise gentle soul. Shame on her for that. I'm telling you, I get all Mama Bear when it comes to my friends. But if it all works out I will not hold a grudge and whatnot, unless the person keeps at it. I mean, I am reasonable after all. But she had no right to come at you like that. Hmph!

Yes, it was.
You are such a wise gentle soul. Shame on her for that. I'm telling you, I get all Mama Bear when it comes to my friends. But if it all works out I will not hold a grudge and whatnot, unless the person keeps at it. I mean, I am reasonable after all. But she had no right to come at you like that. Hmph!
it was weird. . I dont really get what that was all about. .

Hahahah! Whenever stuff like this happens, I get a sense of relief because there truly are people more disgusting than me! Lol
Ok ok... I confess, I have truly never heard of 'trap', but I really don't think you're more disgusting than me.

If you live next door to a giant 24hr Tesco, you can go and buy a steak at silly o'clock.

That's what I'm doing, anyway.

Sadly only 24hr tesco near me is like a 25minute drive and I ain't that desperate... I think. Maybe. Who knows. Perhaps. I can taste the digestives though so I guess insanity it is

Lovely choice with a steak though

I don't have anything to say to this. I just wanted to quote it because I like how it sounds when it rolls off my internal voice...

You'd also like how it rolls on the taste buds
article-0-06E65683000005DC-583_468x411.jpg