Why I don't like people. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Why I don't like people.

I can relate! People piss me off all the time! I have had to learn to not put my expectations on them because they never will live up to them anyways. I have just learned to chill and get away from them as much as possible. I don't hate them because I see my flaws in them. The ones I don't like I just don't plain like them. Sometimes I don't even need a reason. Its why I say don't piss off INFJ you never really know what they are really thinking! :m071:

No, I realize. But if I'm going to suffer with so much inner turmoil, I might as say what's on my mind and have a good reason for it . I'm sure there's a balance somewhere, but yesterday, the anger pushed me past the threshold and the result was a temper tantrum.

so in a nutshell you would like to take your inner anger out to completely unrelated people (whatever you reason is - it is not their reason). And then you later wonder why you don't like people who do the same for you?

And just for the record I don't think that's what Shai is doing - it might look similar but is built on different intentions (correct me if I'm wrong Shai).

so in a nutshell you would like to take your inner anger out to completely unrelated people (whatever you reason is - it is not their reason). And then you later wonder why you don't like people who do the same for you?

Actually...that's not correct at all. I think you're getting my posts mixed up with the others complaining about places like Wal-Mart. And I also didn't say that's what Shai did. Re-read the posts please.

then I did not understand. Maybe you could give some example? Clarifying the problem is half the solution ;)