Why don't women make the first move? | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

Why don't women make the first move?

Oh no. This is too precious.
I think you are a joke.
How assertive you can be if you are a INFJ...not really. Even ESTJ women are not that scary like you supposedly are.
And like all self-declared strong women, you don't understand that you are even more weaker than the "weak woman", because you step over your natural attributes, and that can only mean you always try to prove something. You are on the defensive before you even start.

How strong can I be as an INFJ? Well considering the limitless possibilities? Very fucking strong. With a little emphasis there. It's hard to walk around unconsciously/consciously knowing shit like some crazy psychic person.. I mean that. I'm hyper aware. It has been an issue. Especially with people who have no intuition.

And Maybe I am on the defensive and maybe that is why you prod me in such a way. Maybe I won't tolerate being victimized. Maybe I am my own protector. Your comment is a sinking ship. But I won't comment on your character even though I can deduce several "actual" things from your assertions. Your problems are your own.

I have not stepped over my natural attributes, I have surpassed them. And as people that is what we must do to grow. Do not limit me to your set thinking.. I'm infinite. Because I choose to live my life without these limits. I accommodate for new experiences, I mold myself, I shape my life and it's contents. I have my goals present in my mind, and with that i make decisions.

But this thread isn't about me, it is about women.. Women who are supposed to fit in some conventional package, be selfless, always smile and be a delight, never have a troubling thought, be less decisive, be dainty, coordinated, lack the capacity for extreme philosophical thought, nor have their own mind, nor be their own independent person. As women we're supposed to need someone to help us.. The projection being..
We can't make it on our own.

And when we do, people look at us strange, how did you do that? How did you endure that? How did you not fall into pieces? How did you get buried under your life's moments? And get back up?

Maybe the trick is that we did. And every little piece of us followed at once to fulfill our purpose to come back together again. There is no true strength that does not accept weakness, no true hope that does not accept reality, there is no true love that does not accept imperfection as perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: cvp12gh5
How strong can I be as an INFJ? Well considering the limitless possibilities? Very fucking strong. With a little emphasis there. It's hard to walk around unconsciously/consciously knowing shit like some crazy psychic person.. I mean that. I'm hyper aware. It has been an issue. Especially with people who have no intuition.

And Maybe I am on the defensive and maybe that is why you prod me in such a way. Maybe I won't tolerate being victimized. Maybe I am my own protector. Your comment is a sinking ship. But I won't comment on your character even though I can deduce several "actual" things from your assertions. Your problems are your own.

I have not stepped over my natural attributes, I have surpassed them. And as people that is what we must do to grow. Do not limit me to your set thinking.. I'm infinite. Because I choose to live my life without these limits. I accommodate for new experiences, I mold myself, I shape my life and it's contents. I have my goals present in my mind, and with that i make decisions.

But this thread isn't about me, it is about women.. Women who are supposed to fit in some conventional package, be selfless, always smile and be a delight, never have a troubling thought, be less decisive, be dainty, coordinated, lack the capacity for extreme philosophical thought, have their own mind, be there own independent person, as women were supposed to need someone to help us.. The projection being..

And when we do, people look at us strange, how did you do that? How did you endure that? How did you not fall into pieces? How did you get buried under your life's moments? And get back up?

Maybe the trick is that we did. And every little piece of us followed at once to fulfill our purpose to come back together again. There is no true strength that does not accept weakness, no true hope that does not accept reality, there is no true love that does not accept imperfection as perfect.

That was profoundly awesome. Well said.

"All women are weak, and those who think they are not are super weak."

You're basing it all on personal experience, and you don't even have the decency to accept others opinions. It amazes me how much shitposting you do, and still I'm only reading a fraction of what you write here.

Is this really the epitome of Ni-dom?

I don't think so. It is projection, not intuition. Projectors tend to be quite narcissistic. Granted he is a male and of course, a man would know what it means to be weak. I say "T" lol

Right.

And your views on women making the first move are...?

Who cares... I responded to it way back on this thread, but we're at page 15 now so i don't see the point in repeating what i've said. Bye, you're too boring now, stop trying to prove yourself, go do your homework, i won't be here to entertain U anymore ;) <3

Reactions: muir
Oh my God. I haven't seen a thread devolve into pettiness like this in a long time! How exciting! There's name calling, there's a lack of taking responsibility, lack of clarity, opinions formulated without examples or basis, assumptions and cultural ignorance and confusion, sexism, feminism, calling out members and assuming their intentions just by posting, etc.

Oh my God. I haven't seen a thread devolve into pettiness like this in a long time! How exciting! There's name calling, there's a lack of taking responsibility, lack of clarity, opinions formulated without examples or basis, assumptions and cultural ignorance and confusion, sexism, feminism, calling out members and assuming their intentions just by posting, etc.

Women making the first move, I guess it's a larger issue than first thought.

Women making the first move, I guess it's a larger issue than first thought. ��

It's not just about women making the first move anymore. I think that specific subject matter was abandoned a long time ago. A lot of these replies could be taken to PM but I very highly doubt most of the people participating in the shit slinging have the balls to have an argument without an audience, but that's just my observation. It may not be correct, but I am willing to bet it is.

What I am seeing here is people who are taking a very deep and personal offense to what someone else is saying and instead of offering solid counter arguments they are just attacking the other people PERSONALLY instead of the idea or observation being presented. The lack of absolute disrespect flying around is really something to witness. Once shit hits the fan once, everyone starts slinging it and the next thing you know you've got a shit storm going on.

There's no value left in the discussion. It's just personal garbage. Pathetic.

Calling out the mods to restore some fucking order in here.

Women making the first move, I guess it's a larger issue than first thought.

I guess so. I got a negative rep for saying that your post was profoundly awesome, haha :)

It's not just about women making the first move anymore. I think that specific subject matter was abandoned a long time ago. A lot of these replies could be taken to PM but I very highly doubt most of the people participating in the shit slinging have the balls to have an argument without an audience, but that's just my observation. It may not be correct, but I am willing to bet it is.

What I am seeing here is people who are taking a very deep and personal offense to what someone else is saying and instead of offering solid counter arguments they are just attacking the other people PERSONALLY instead of the idea or observation being presented. The lack of absolute disrespect flying around is really something to witness. Once shit hits the fan once, everyone starts slinging it and the next thing you know you've got a shit storm going on.

If you have such a problem with it, why not just inform a moderator? Why all of this? Can't help yourself, can you.

Last edited:
I didn't post in this thread because muir started it and anytime muir starts a thread it's so he can prove some asinine point that's so far left field from the topic, I cant, but this is so much drama lol I kinda want to read it o.o

[video=youtube;2cW8Alo_5uI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cW8Alo_5uI[/video]

I was alluding to this yes, but honestly, aren't we having a discussion that is revealing?

"All women are weak, and those who think they are not are super weak."

I won't forget that a male said this to me a female. So many instances of ignorance in ONE sentence. So many misunderstood, understandings.

Will i hold it against ALL men, that I cannot think I am strong and have confidence of my capabilities? without being apparently what would be the polar opposite? Probably not, that is rediculous.

What I don't understand is why there are people defending LucyJr by attacking people who take an issue with his posts. It is a bit hypocritical to be harshly criticizing someone for criticizing someone who is criticizing everyone. How do people explain to themselves that it's ok to do the same thing to someone as they are criticizing the person for doing? LucyJr can defend himself, he doesn't make any sense, but he has no issue with explaining to everyone how stupid they are and how he knows everything and everybody else doesn't know anything. I'm not sure why he brings on such a sense of needing to be defended? His posts on this thread in particular have no real value because they are just general posts staying his negative opinion of women or whoever else he chooses to insult without offering any explanation except 'because I say so' or some vague circular arguments that actually don't say anything except 'just believe me, I know what I'm talking about'. My advice to people who are trying to argue points with LucyJr and haven't realized this is to ignore him because he can't rationally discuss an issue.

Reactions: cvp12gh5

Just let everyone express their shit. Who cares if it's garbage? It doesnt reflect on you.

Reactions: DonTaushMe
Just let everyone express their shit. Who cares if it's garbage? It doesnt reflect on you.

I take exactly zero of it personally but I don't think it's right to be slinging personal shit at each other. It it was just the IDEAS or whatever, that's different. But when things spiral down into personal insults it needs to be stopped.

I think we agree on a lot of stuff

I also agree on the need to take responsibility and like yourself i see how i spend my money as a vote for the world i want to see (energy flows where attention goes)

Like yourself i eat organic and i use non flouride toothpaste etc

But the only reason i know to do these things was because i became consciously aware of whats going on in the world and that means engaging with the negative as well as the positive

If we blind ourselves to the negative then we are ignoring an entire half of the experience and at some point it will blindside us as the reality train comes steaming into our reality!

I too see that we are all consciousness emanating froma single source and that the source is a source of love devoid of judgement

However we are here in this world to experience the full experience

I think we agree on a lot of stuff as well... we are here to have a full experience. However, it seems that we disagree on aspects of the nature of reality, how reality is formed, and our purposes and desires in experiencing this reality.
I believe you are right, and your reality is valid. I also believe I am right, and my reality is valid.

In many ways, you and I (like everyone else) do not live in the same world, and our perception, interaction with the environment, and subsequent experience is different.
I do not expect or even wish anyone to experience my reality. We are here to experience our own subjective reality. I love this and find it deeply fascinating and it enriches my experience. I respect that we all live in different worlds on the same planet, we experience reality both individually and collectively. But that doesn't change the validity of my reality and my experience. I live in what many would call a la la fairyland...i talk to/experience flowers and animals and rocks and trees and mountains and rivers. I believe in fairies and angels, because I have seen them and experienced them. I talk to entities that I know are benevolent and Loving, and I believe support me and care for me. When i look into a person's eyes, I see God. I absolutely do not believe in evil. Sometimes i don't understand why i and we are here, and why we do this thing called human life on Earth. At other times i know why and everything makes beautiful sense. There are things i know, and many things i don't know. In regards to how i live my life, I value my experience and perception more than anyone elses, because it is me that has to live with myself, and live with my choices. I could not deny the truth of my experience, any more than i could deny the truth of anyone elses.

The harsh reality of why you are here alive today is not because your female ancestors were able to imagine the psychopaths and the wolves away through compassion the reason you are alive today and able tio express such sentiments is because of the strong arm of your female ancestors fella

The psychopaths are a reality of our world and they will impinge on your reality whether you think of them or not. that doesn't mean you have to give power to their various machinations but in the past when the psychopaths came knocking at the door what protected women was the strength and martial ability of their menfolk

I am here because i chose to be here. I am alive because of my inner reality and the creative energies of Source and the nurturing womb of the Earth. I accept that our cultural evolution has happened because of our ancestors and their beliefs and experience. I value men and women equally, and believe all humans have the same capacity for compassion, and that true strength is unconditional Love.

Im not playing a game of survival here. Im not interested in survival for the sake of survival. That game holds no interest. I want life, and that is what i believe we all deserve.
Compassion has enriched my life and made it worth living, and it has served me far better than physical strength and might.

What good is physical strength and weapons in a life lived with fear? What do i have to defend? What can anyone really take away from me by ending my physical body?
I have no time for wolves and psychopaths, i don't need them. And i am bored of hero versus victim epic, good versus evil, light versus dark sagas. What i want is to experience my life with as much joy as possible and enjoy this earth experience with all its wonders, contrasts, labours, highs and lows, and richness. I do not feel threatened by the 'psychopaths', and i have no desire to be threatened by them...i don't share your beliefs about them, nor live your reality. I dont ask you to share my beliefs, nor live my reality. But our perception and experience and understanding at this point of time and space, on this level of reality, is different, and i cant help but find that some how wonderful and see that as an aspect of human experience on Earth.

Humans are by nature cooperative. Life is interconnected and cooperative. Men and women are interconnected, and need each other and work well together for many reasons. The physical strength of a man is not his most important and valued attribute to me, although I do recognise it and appreciate it.

I see it this way....if people are living together as an 'interdependent' and 'healthy' family, everything they do for each other is also for the good of the family, and for the good of the individual. Because what is good and contributes to the health of the whole is also good and contributes to the health of the members. When I cook for my family it is because I am taking care of them and myself. When I earn money for my family, it is for their good and my own. When my daughter's dad earns money for our family, he does it for the good of our family, and his own good. When he mows the lawn...carries heavy things...fixes the roof.....plays with his daughter..

All people have specific strengths, talents, and passions. We are able to use these to fulfil our own needs and contribute to each other in romantic relationships, families, and communities. Because humans are by their very nature social creatures, group interest is often the same as self interest, and self interest is the same as group interest. Except when fear and pressure to conform to undesired goals come along.
We have friendships with people because there is something to be shared that benefits both parties. We work with people because we are trying to achieve a common goal, that is to the benefit and advantage of all parties involved.
All humans, men and women, can contribute their own unique strengths and qualities to a shared intention, sometimes, but not always, irrespective of gender and biological sex.

You ask what the problem with men wearing makeup is? Nothing in and of itself but in the context of todays culture where makeup is perceived as a female thing it is an indicator and the indicator is not just of a change of culture it is an indicator that men are being altered by chemicals put into the environment by the psychopathic corporatocracy
If women were being engineered to be more butch how would you feel about that? Now translate that into the situation that men are in

I simply do not agree with you. My interpretation of the data is different from yours. I do not think you are wrong, and i do not think you are right.
You believe what you do for your reasons, and i believe what i do for my reasons.

And i do not believe that humans- men or women should be 'engineered' or 'drugged'. I also do not believe that things happen unintentionally, everything happens because of vibration and the nature of how reality is formed.

The psychopaths know it is men who can physicaly resist them and it is the martial strength and potency of men that they are targetting and we let them do it at our peril because when those wolf in sheeps clothing come knocking at your door it will be the physical strength of your fella that will save you...it has always been thus for as long as the psychopaths have been around

Fear operates on the psychic level, it originates on the psychic level. All threats are psychic in nature. Fear is manifested and experienced on the physical level, but it is created and resolved on the psychic level. When we feel fear, we believe that the psychic integrity of our being and life is threatened. The way we experience and respond to fear is based on our beliefs, and the perceived security of our psychic integrity.
I have had my physical person threatened and violated on a number of occasions, but was able to deal with the fear because I didn't feel my physic integrity was threatened.

For various reasons, I'm uncomfortable sharing this story, but this experience has shaped my perception-
I started receiving threats three months ago by someone that intended harm and death to my daughter and i. My first thought was how the fuck did i manifest this...and then i felt fear, genuine blood curdling fear. I was afraid for my daughter, because i thought that my choices in the past would now hurt her and i wanted to protect her. For two weeks I actually closed the windows in my house. I jumped whenever i heard a car on my street, or the sound of footsteps outside, i had nightmares at night, and horrible images running through my head by day. I used protective magical objects around my house and family members. This was, honestly, the first time i had ever felt this kind of fear and threat, because this was the first time i keenly felt i had something to lose — my daughter- and i felt powerless. I felt confused and trapped, and not myself. I felt unable to connect with the Angels, even though i could sense they were still there. I felt alone, vulnerable, irresponsible, stupid, and weak...a coward...a fake. At first i didnt want to tell anyone about it, but then i realised i was disrespecting my daughter's dad and the rest of my family by keeping quiet. i showed them the threats. Obviously my family were angry, and considered several options, including violence as a way to deal with this situation. But i dont believe in violence, and therefore cant validly consider violence as an option. I told everyone to leave the situation and let me deal with it, and just support me emotionally while i was having this experience. Ofcourse, my family, especially the men in my household didnt accept this, but they have also have known me long enough to respect my choices. I meditated intensely on the issue, and allowed myself to fully embrace and experience the fear. I allowed myself to feel angry and furious and unloving and un-compassionate. And then i worked back, following the web of the situation to what created it. It was a complicated web, mostly hidden on the subconscious level, and disguised by false and shallow bandaid positive beliefs. i found that I held guilt that I needed to release. This person hated me and believed I was responsible for his pain and his problems. I had felt that person had the right to hate me because I hadn't done enough to help him and i had let him down by not meeting his expectations. I had allowed myself to feel responsible for his reality, and felt on a psychic level, that his anger was justified and deserved. I had believed that his reality was more valid than mine. I had believed that it was just for me to suffer for him believing that I had caused him harm. I saw how unloving and illogical my thinking and beliefs were. When light was shed on the real issue and cause of the situation, healing started taking place instantly. I saw myself compassionately, and saw him compassionately. I forgave myself, forgave him, and forgave the situation. The fear was gone. What was left was the understanding that I didnt want to play that game or participate in that story. I asked my spiritual guides to support me and help me. When I received messages after that, I deleted them instantly. I allowed myself to feel annoyed and angry, and naturally flow into compassion. And the feeling of harmful psychic intention disappeared. And then the messages stopped.

Generally, my fears had revolved around trying to prevent harm to others, in all areas of my life and interaction with the world at large. I was obsessed with the concept of harm in an unhealthy way, constantly analysing my actions and that of others to prevent harm. It was my worst nightmare to harm any person or entity. I would rather that person harm me than to harm them. I feared the 'reality of harm' more than anything else.

In the long past I discovered the reality and power of psychic energy. I understand what happens when I allow myself to get angry and direct that anger onto another person. I hated it when I lost my self control and horrible situations followed. I hated it when someone looked at me in fear and revulsion. I hated it when I saw them in pain, and I hated it when it reverberated back at me. What we give is what we get....there is no changing that rule. For a long time I kept my anger so tightly wound, hidden, and controlled that it became something I genuinely feared, and it inadvertently started to control me. I didnt realise this ofcourse. But I felt the effects of these thought patterns and beliefs manifested in my life. I felt that I was not able to fully experience my emotions, because I didnt want to allow myself the negative destructive ones. I was afraid of my negative thoughts and emotions....i was afraid of my thoughts and emotions. And i effectively restricted and shut of the validity of my perception and experience by denying half of it. I was afraid of, and didnt believe in the integrity of my being...i was afraid of myself! At times it would leak out, and I would be awed, impressed, and horrified at the power of anger and its creative potential. I would be amazed at how quickly shit got done and i was able to mobilise when i was angry. But i still feared it.

After that experience i explained earlier, I gave all my emotional experience free reign. I allowed myself to feel whatever it was that I needed to feel, without the fear of harm, and the fear of manifesting that negative thought and feeling into reality. I was amazed at how easily and naturally we experience and resolve things simply by being open and not afraid. How things run their course and then simply disappear.
I also realised how powerful and creative the energy of aggression is, and how necessary it is in living a balanced life. Aggression is this incredible force, it compels us and drives us forward, and demands our full attention and energy to move in the direction we choose.
Everything, all emotions, anger, fear, aggression...lead us back to Love if we allow ourselves to fully embrace and experience them. It is impossible to release what we have hidden from ourself. It is not possible to fully embrace our 'Self' if we are afraid of it. If we are afraid of our self, we will project this outward, we will manifest this fear physically, in our bodies, in our environment, and in the situations and circumstances that we attract.

And for you to tell me to put make up on, wear a dress and put flowers in my hair and to weaken my defences is because you have been lulled into a false sense of security by the psychopaths into thinking that there is no more threat; history says otherwise

I would never tell you to put make up on, wear a dress, and put flowers in your hair. If you did, I would probably...laugh...lol because I can imagine the look of indignation and horror you would have on your face. But if you did do those things, I would accept you and your personal choice to do those things, as I do for my female and male friends that do those things. I would still respect you as a person, having a valid perception and experience.
I would also probably say that you don't need to wear make up because you are beautiful and perfect exactly as you are, in your own skin.
Im not advocating anyone wearing make up, but I accept and respect that people do, because it is a matter of personal choice.

The 'new age' movement has some good stuff in it but largely it is a psyops operation like marxist feminism designed to weaken opposition to the new world order

That said i am all for positive thought and putting positive energies out there but at the same time my shield is up because i have no illusions about what the game is and how it is being played

I'm not interested in the cultural movements and adhering to 'new age' or 'marxist feminism' or other peoples games
Im interested in Love
Im interested in living my own life and being happy.
Im interested in people living their own lives and being happy.
People loving their neighbour as themselves, even the ones that speak different languages, live in different places, and have different intentions.
I want people to love their Self unconditionally
I want people to know that there is integrity in being, no matter how it is manifested.
That they are perfect, and worthy of Love and deserving of all the joy, peace, freedom, abundance, power, and creativity they can imagine. That all answers are available to them and can be accessed by them within. That following their heart will always lead them Home. And that no one else- no other human, institution, entity, and system is a greater authority on the Self than that person.

...and great thread by the way....theres a shiton of discussion and different view...i can hardly keep up with any of it lol

But this thread isn't about me, it is about women.. Women who are supposed to fit in some conventional package, be selfless, always smile and be a delight, never have a troubling thought, be less decisive, be dainty, coordinated, lack the capacity for extreme philosophical thought, nor have their own mind, nor be their own independent person. As women we're supposed to need someone to help us.. The projection being..

I think smart women are sexy...but i think in this struggle to fight for something we stir up the warrior spirit and it is always destructive...or as the old chinese proverb says: ''when you set out for revenge, first dig two graves''

When we take that step to fight and...to use some overtly 'masculine' symbology...when we draw the sword and take on a combatative posture we drive out the other side of our nature...lets call that the more 'feminine' side of our nature which is compassion; it also becomes difficult to sheath that sword again once the warrior aspect has been adopted...it possesses us

My concern about feminism is that it stirs up that kind of militancy in women...the warrior spirit...and the warrior spirit is very binary (as thedaringhatrick put it) in its thinking

The warrior spirit thinks in simple terms of freind or foe and that the foe must be crushed

Feminism has placed men in this role of foe and the warrior spirit does not seek parity...the warrior spirit seeks to conquer

It's a mindset and i think feminism is instilling that antagonistic mindset in a lot of women (and some men too)

So for example i responded to your previous post by trying to balance out what you were saying and by saying that in fact you DO need men as a whole even if you don't feel you 'need' them in your personal life because the reality is it was men who built that roof over your head, the computer you are typing on and who produced the food in your fridge and cupboards and equally those men wouldn't have existed if it weren't for women

You see?

men and women are completely interdependent

In the struggle to reach parity in opportunities, decision making etc etc i think its important for women not to wage war on men because if you do that you really wage war on women as well due to the interdependance of the sexes

Feminism is destructive because it tells you to wage war on 'patriarchy' which is basically energetic shorthand for 'men'

This is why i think people should say they believe in 'equality' rather than feminism

For example many men are not going to identify with feminism because of all the associative baggage and if we are missing one of the genders from a movement then we are not striving for equality

As an exercise to help with empathy on this issue imagine if the situation was reversed and men were militantly asserting themselves under a banner of 'manism' and they were waging war on something called 'matriarchy' and they were asking you to rally under that banner as well and saying that equality was the intellectual preserve of manism how would you feel about that?

Would you feel a bit like....''hold on why are we calling it 'manism' if its about equality?'' Woudl you feel a bit targetted by association if manism was waging war on something they were calling 'matriarchy'?

You see?

It's time to let go of the feminist militancy and create a truely equal movement...and that would be an 'equality' movement not a manism or feminism movement

The question is how many women can see past their militant feminist warrior mindset to be able to empathise enough to see the validity of what i'm saying?

Last edited: