Who Should Play You In A Movie About Your Life? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Who Should Play You In A Movie About Your Life?

I'm still thinking about it but a young William Shatner would be interesting
View attachment 41254
My instinct is to cast someone horrible just to watch my life story played out with an awful lead actor :joycat:

EDIT: Although I don't think Shatner is necessarily awful... he can be sometimes...

Shatner was a 5 star babe as a young man.

I'm torn between Jennifer Garner in ALIAS and Jewel Staite in Firefly.

Would anyone have other contenders to add? For me to consider, that is.

Last edited:
I'm torn between Jennifer Garner in ALIAS and Jewel Staite in Firefly.

Would anyone have other contenders to add? For me to consider, that is.
Summer Glau in Terminator. She kicks ass, just like you.
fa4501ac11d07f34138121a4c3a0.jpg

Of course James. I'm joking right back with you. :blush: Just showing a bit more of the real me, which is quite cheeky ;)

I know how it works around here. You're the nicest moderator around so they send you to defuse. :grin:

You know it was meant as a joke right? I didn't change your post. But the only pussy moderator is me.

The rest are like the Sopranos. They only let me stay because I get the coffee. ;)

So you'd be played by Steve Buscemi?

Of course James. I'm joking right back with you. :blush: Just showing a bit more of the real me, which is quite cheeky ;)

I know how it works around here. You're the nicest moderator around so they send you to defuse. :grin:

Truly ? No one sent me. It was pure chance. As for being the nicest ? I'm not even close. They're the best group of people I've ever dealt with.

Whether we agree or differ, things are done amicably, honestly. It's a new thing to me, I've worked in good teams with good people. But these ? They're the best I've experienced.

Sorry tldr, but that's how they are.

@James is the real mvp. I'd be honored if he played me in a movie.

And keep your tits in the mature section @Lady Jolanda gawd so lewd

I fancy giving this method acting a go so I'd like to cast myself. :tonguewink:

I'm thinking....thinking...there isn't an actor that I can think of so opting to pick someone who is outside this arena (apologies for breaking the rules).

Controversial for some but going with Dana Loesch (NRA spokesperson) - she's HOT!

Reactions: Free and Wyote