Who is the most cleanest MBTI type? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Who is the most cleanest MBTI type?

INTP - precise and orderly in what they do, but surprised to see how stuff around them keeps piling up and how their systems keep failing.

giphy.gif

You think so? :smiley: I think it's the results of a defense mechanism - mapping out people's tolerance levels for my seemingly universally unacceptable messiness. :tearsofjoy:
Lol, yeah I thought it was spot-on, especially the ENFP and ESFJ.

Messy girls are hot for some reason btw.

Maybe it's 'freak energy'.

"If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk?"

I don't like it, like today, when my boss jumps around like a scared chicken and says everything has to be cleaned up just because we have visitors in the lab. Afterwards it looks like nobody is working at our place because there are no tools left standing around.
My directories in the PC are neatly structured. While my desk is very chaotic.
In order to work creatively I need chaos around me. While I like to have cleanliness in rooms that I use together with other people.
I also can't say that it is easier to find things again when you have order. In my disorder I usually know where to look.
It is actually a very ambivalent thing with me about order.
People often say that lazy people are more orderly simply because they are too lazy to search.

ISTJ would stereotypically be the cleanest MBTI type. I would think that XSXJs, particularly ISXJs, would be stereotyped as neat freaks.