Which types do you dislike/have trouble with? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Which types do you dislike/have trouble with?

i have trouble with whatever type my mother is.
ExTJ from what i can gather.

Has there been a lot of bad talk about Estps or is it just me?

I kind of get a grab bag with them some are awesome some are bad like.

I dunno I have more of a problem with a subjectivly defined type of people those who are too dogmatic or what not.

not a type per se.

I've found that I have trouble with...

1. ENFPs
2. INFPs
3. ENTJs
4. ISTJs
5. INTJs
6. ESFJs

I don't really dislike any types, but I do have difficulty relating to Fi types.

All types have their good points and bad points. As people, I've learned, and still learning, just how much variation there is, and that for the most part, what I may like or not like about a person may not have anything to do with their personality, especially not their MBTI personality type specifically, but of some element of who they are and how we relate.

That being said, there is truth to patterns and people, and the MBTI typology system does contain some nuggets of truth when it comes to compatibility - especially over the long term - in a very general sense. For instance, although I can get along with most people who type xSTJ and xSFJ, I find the interaction only goes so far and it feels as though any little issue can blow up into something unintentionally greater than needed. I walk on eggshells for some reason with a lot with Si-dominant and Si-aux types. I find Intuitives, by and large, much easier to communicate with and enjoy their company more often. Se-aux types, I've been surprised over time, I've grown to have a lot more appreciation for than I once thought. And for some reason, people of my own type, INFJs, I've honestly grown more cautious and even frustrated with[not going to mention any names from the forum here...], even though the ones I like are some of my all-time favorite people. All in all, it depends on the person and not the type - and with that, here's my rankings list:

16. ISTJ
15. ESTJ
14. ISFJ
13. ESTP
12. ESFJ
11. ESFP
10. ENFJ
9. ISFP
8. ENTP
7. INFP
6. ENTJ
5. INTJ