Which type is the rarest? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which type is the rarest?

New statistics as of this year, Check out this video from the Frank James channel.

We are now the third rarest.
Bye bye fake INFJs. Your new type awaits you.

Last edited:
*insert comment about this generation being lazy and sucked up in their phones here*

... Or INFJ is now twice as common because in the last 10 years so many people have wanted to be the rarest. Oh, the irony.

... Or INFJ is now twice as common because in the last 10 years so many people have wanted to be the rarest. Oh, the irony.

This truly cracks me up because now they're going to switch types, and then INFJ may become the rarest again, and then they'll switch back to INFJ and INTJ will be rarest again, and then they'll switch to ISTP when that becomes rarest and ahhhhhhhhh ...... ... .. ad nauseum.

10 signs you're an ISTP, the rarest type.

1. Nobody understands your love of cars.
2. Nobody understands you act first, think later.
3. You're different and rare.
4. You're private because nobody understands.
5. You're friendly because you care about people who don't understand you.
6. You're grounded, which is a really, really rare trait.
7. You have high kinesthetic intelligence, which sounds really fancy and unique.
8. You struggled in school despite high intelligence because schools aren't made for your rare learning style.
9. Your love for style and craftmanship gives you rare good taste. You're so stylish and good-looking.
10. Living in the present comes naturally to you, which is so rare.

This truly cracks me up because now they're going to switch types, and then INFJ may become the rarest again, and then they'll switch back to INFJ and INTJ will be rarest again, and then they'll switch to ISTP when that becomes rarest and ahhhhhhhhh ...... ... .. ad nauseum.

7. You have high kinesthetic intelligence, which sounds really fancy and unique.
8. You struggled in school despite high intelligence because schools aren't made for your rare learning style.
9. Your love for style and craftmanship gives you rare good taste. You're so stylish and good-looking.

Lmao! I could really see this happening :grinning:

... but for now the ISTP is third most common. There is a long way to go. C'mon, ISTPs!

My favorite 'rare' ISTP...

giphy.gif

Lmao

I just assumed it was the vaccines in the water turning everybody autistic.

Reactions: Jexocuha and Asa
I want more INFJs. It will help relieve the trouble of finding people to relate to. And we could use more moral people who want life to be harmonious.

I don't know if more INFJs will make the world more harmonious.