Which member(s) do you think like this band? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which member(s) do you think like this band?

I mean, the title of the thread is "Which member(s) do you think like this band?" and what do you guys do you completely ignore the topic title and go on talking about the band itself, accordians, and how some of you appreciate weird music. No guess, no relevance---
this is the ultimatum of allll off topic threads,
a terrible terrible shame.

Simple...I do not know...

and nobody clarified that either or made a flippin wild guess.

So I'm guessing,

hmmmm.....

err....how about, besides indigosensor I think that TDHT might be daring enough to have such off music choice.

and nobody clarified that either or made a flippin wild guess.

So I'm guessing,

hmmmm.....

err....how about, besides indigosensor I think that TDHT might be daring enough to have such off music choice.
Id be willing to get behind that...

*snickers*

My guess is going to be brief tonight but as I have a few mins of quiet right now, I'll say Indigo and TDHT do not like it, and that slant does, actually like it.

I'm guessing that Helpful Elf would listen to it, along with Restraint... I think she might get a bit of a kick out of it.

More later, after I have finished putting children to bed and reading to them, and cleaning up after dinner. :p

Reactions: IndigoSensor
I mean, the title of the thread is "Which member(s) do you think like this band?" and what do you guys do you completely ignore the topic title and go on talking about the band itself, accordians, and how some of you appreciate weird music.

Intuitives ^.

Well, I'll give it another time round...

I'm guessing also, that Ilovethewind, Anica, Von Hase and Tamagochi would get a laugh too, and I'll add more tomorrow...

Goodnight for now, all :)

I don't know the members here that well yet, so I'll save my opinion on who would like the band for later. And I'll conveniently turn this post all about me.

:D I love them. Well, I guess I wouldn't like to listen to them all the time but in a certain mood, I'd be glad to. The live video adds even more to the experience. Very quirky, the British accent, their stage appearance and the way the lead singer plays with his voice is great.

Last edited:
I have to admit that I haven't heard of these guys before.

I started playing the crack of doom vid and I immediately thought "OH LORD!" Then I heard his words and I cracked a smile. By the end of the song I was cracking up!

The voice he sings in is one I use when I am being goofy.

I can say I like them, but then again, I LOVE zany and dark humor.

I honestly can't make a guess as to who else would like this, not that I don't think anyone else could, but rather because I simply have no idea of what your 'consensus' is.

Last edited: