Which MBTI type loves ice cream the most? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Which MBTI type loves ice cream the most?

NTs and sensors can't possibly like ice cream. They would be far too busy analyzing and rationalizing the cold treat's textures, flavours and temperatures. Now, NFs, they would either feel ashamed or guilty for eating such a good looking treat (I wouldn't be surprised if they shed a tear or two) or compliment and say sweet little nothings to the ice cream. After lenghty research on this topic I believe it is safe to say that no one is capable of loving such a treat. Each type would be far too busy contemplating the complexities of the savory treat that ice cream that it would turn into a liquidy goo by the time certain individual is ready to eat it.

Me on the other hand, I eat klondike bars.

Reactions: invisible
I think there's something weird about the texture of ice cream as well.
It just feels very wrong to me. And then I start thinking of all the
poly-saccharides.

Me me me, I fucking adore ice cream!!! I travel distance to get genuinely decent Italian and luxury ice creams (luxury doesn't mean lots of sugar btw).

I'd rather have a steak.... with lots of steak on top.

now this thread is about preferences, not just ice cream.

Well I definitely like steak flavored ice cream. :p

I've never tried Gelato. :( Always wanted to though!

The phrase goes: "We all scream for ice cream." What I think is that all types love ice cream the "most." :m055:

What type does ice cream love most: ISTJ bitches!

NTs and sensors can't possibly like ice cream. They would be far too busy analyzing and rationalizing the cold treat's textures, flavours and temperatures. Now, NFs, they would either feel ashamed or guilty for eating such a good looking treat (I wouldn't be surprised if they shed a tear or two) or compliment and say sweet little nothings to the ice cream. After lenghty research on this topic I believe it is safe to say that no one is capable of loving such a treat. Each type would be far too busy contemplating the complexities of the savory treat that ice cream that it would turn into a liquidy goo by the time certain individual is ready to eat it.

Haa haa, I like the whole analyzing point of view.

Oh my hat, my second post was also about food! Lol! I agree that NFs, well INFs, would enjoy ice-cream more because of the positive vibes INFs have. But Imma have to say that I think Intj's would enjoy ice-cream the most ;) I'm rather sure because we tend to have this 'understanding' =) People with base or creative function Se should also enjoy ice-cream, but in my country it's not really 'cool' to be seen with an ice-cream at the mall, for example. Those pictures on the first page looked good by the way:p Now Imma have to give myself a stern talking to...

Last edited: